Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Who is from the Cleveland, OH area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi gary- i think i've seen your car ONCE, sounded nice! any of you guys ever hang ou tlate night fri/sat in North Olmsted? kinda tough to tell when im around but uaually a 60's car or a 3rd or 4th gen.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:03 AM
Staging Lane

Default north olmsted

i hang out there on sat nights usually .in the golf galaxy parking lot right?? i have a black 2000 ss. its more of an import crowd but every week theres more and more american cars showing up.
Old 07-31-2004, 09:27 PM
Launching!

yeah - i've seen you and your freind with the blue 91 Z28 there, jsut wondering if anyone else hangs out at night. Everyone who was fast and had nice cars grew up and got married - so lol the scene has changed a bit. A good bunch of us still show up, jsut not like we did about 5-8 years ago. None of the import guys ever wanna race for some reason, at least when i go ask:shrung:
Old 08-02-2004, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Anything happening this week as far as meeting up goes?? I remember before a bunch of people were talking about Macedonia. Just more or less checking in so that I don't miss anything.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Nobody went to Macedonia except an 00' SS and a Mustang GT. It was still fun but wed like to have more cars. Zee if you're interested PM "lastoria24", we're available pretty much any night you'd like to go. Is anybody else interested?
Old 08-02-2004, 09:35 PM
10 Second Club

i heard challer, is a wanna be baller.... he should get a camaro
Old 08-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

Shh, don't tell anyone.

Old 08-02-2004, 09:44 PM
10 Second Club

or a bike, because those are sweet

or not
Old 08-03-2004, 07:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What night does everyone hang ot in NO and what time and place. I'm going to try and make it up there.

Rob
Old 09-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Staging Lane

I'd be up for a cleveland club. I'm from Sandusky, but live in North Royalton half the week ;-)

I'd be up for starting something up and registering a domain and such. I have all the means necessary for a board/mail list/web site/etc.

Jason
Old 09-08-2004, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jsehlms
I'd be up for a cleveland club. I'm from Sandusky, but live in North Royalton half the week ;-)

I'd be up for starting something up and registering a domain and such. I have all the means necessary for a board/mail list/web site/etc.

Jason
Let me know if you start something up I'm in for sure. If you need any help let me know. I'm not much of an organizer just tell me where you need help and I'll do my best to help you. I have some web space available as well.

Rob
Old 09-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

I talked it over with another one of my fbody guys here tonite and we think it'd be a great idea.

So taking suggestions on a "name"

Thinking North Eastern Ohio Fbody Association? I could register NEOFbody.com or NEOFBod.com or something.

Taking suggestions.

I figure having a group board up to "get to know" the locals and have a definitive place for local events with a calender and such. And if we can get enough people rent out Norwalk for a day or something?

Just some ideas.

Let me know.

If anyones interested, Please E-mail me:
jsehlms@gmail.com

Jason
Old 09-09-2004, 07:34 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

speaking of norwalk thought you guys would like to know on oct 15 the f-body club in columbus (cofba.org) is having a track rental at norwalk only 80 cars allowed, only 39 slots left. here is a link
http://stevil.easy48.com/cofba/

update: the date has been changed to the 23rd this is a saturday

Last edited by koolrayz; 09-09-2004 at 09:10 AM.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I suggest NEOFB.org or .com what ever you could get. It's easier to remember and shorter.

A board would be a good idea. Maybe even try and set up weekly cruises on a certain night or something. We could head to different places.

Do you know HTML?
Old 09-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

Yea, I'm pretty good with HTML and networking in general.. Call me a nerd, whatever. I enjoy building up cars too ;-)

I figure I can setup a domain have a mail acct for anyone that wants an @NEOFB.org email or something and setup a board with a calendar for planning cruises and such.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my linux server so I figure I'll get that running and get this together.

Now what do you think about doing what the Columbus guys do (Membership dues for discounts, web space, decal)? We can have some small Decals or something made up, I don't know if thats a good idea or what.

Jason
Old 09-09-2004, 02:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 134 Likes on 118 Posts

Camaro Parts Network,Inc.(1090 West Bagley Road In Berea)Is Having Their Annual
Camaro Show Sunday,Sept,12.Hours?9-3.After Which,Some Of The Shows Participants
Will Be Going To Quaker Steak & Lube in Sheffield For A Camaro/F-Body Gathering There.There Should Be A Large Number Of NEOCC(North Eastern Ohio Camaro Club)
Members At The Berea Show.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:29 PM
10 Second Club

i'm up for anything man, that would be awsome if we could get stuff organized like that, have set dates to meet and whatnot. lemme know, no one seemed to answer me when I asked about meeting, so maybe some people will start showing up and replying
Old 09-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

FirstYrLS1Z: Thanks for the heads up.

Lastoria/LEATHL: I'd need help with images, dont have the time nor patience to sit down and make images. I can describe my ideas and put them on paper and scan and send to make it easier if needed, but as far as photoshop, an expert, I'm not.

Looks like.com is available, but not .org We could try for .us or something else.

Let me know.
Jason
Old 09-10-2004, 07:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dues would be a good idea but I think we'll have to wait until we get something orgnaized first. Discounts on merchandise from vendors would be a nice plus. We would have to get with some vendors and see if we could work out something. Norwalk would be great also. But we are going to need some members first.

I say should be free to join at first until we get set up then we could figure out dues that would be needed to operate.

As for the photoshop I wish I could help but I'm kinda graphicly challanged... I have a friend who is in graphic design I'll see if I can get her to work on it for us. I'm a network administrator and time really does ot allow me to play in photoshop either.

I was planning on making it to quaker state this weekend. But I didn't even know about the Berea thing I'm going to have to try and make that as well.

Rob
Old 09-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

LEATHL_WS6: ya, same here. Know anyone looking to hire a network admin or something related?
I need a new job, but unfortunately, I wont be in town this weekend to go to any meets. My buddy said hes going to try to go to one or both of those meets and talk to some people see about "recruiting" or something.

I agree about the no dues now, need to get members and get settled.

Quick Reply: Who is from the Cleveland, OH area?