Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

What mods do you have planned for this winter?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i need to finish my stereo, then i would like to put in some longtubes, !air, !egr, and get some hotckis springs and adj panhard bar. nothing too crazy, yet. if it wasnt still under warranty and i wasnt cashed out from the stereo i'd alot more keen to a head and cam swap along with the longtubes. gonna kinda suck to have the car be a scootch slower from all the stereo weight... next winter i'll remedy that.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just got my prostars and mickey t's
Old 12-09-2004, 09:12 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were to start tubular k member lowers and uppers manual rack qa1 race setup new headers true duals 90mm intake steel drive shaft gear change not to mention we are losing 200 pounds off the front and some fresh slicks come spring.goal is low 9"s with a baby motor bottle fed.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got my Draglites for next to nothing, now I just need some tires to mount up and enough power to use them.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fronzo
Try to start assembling the 6.0, all i have now is a bare 2002 block, looking for a set of cheaper heads currently. I'm also dropping the truck 3'' around for now, for handeling purposes. Also on the list is shaved tail lights, smoothed tailgate, and see if i can rig up some kind of C6 roll pan, but i dunno yet, might go for the C5 tailights. Also i have my lawn mower project, since i need something to switch off on to when my truck gets boring... (short attention span ownes me)
Post some pictures when you get the engine droped in.

Quick Reply: What mods do you have planned for this winter?