Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

EXTRA PUMPED-Just found out that bone stock my new 02 EB Z06 dynoed at 365rwhp!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 08:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXTRA PUMPED-Just found out that bone stock my new 02 EB Z06 dynoed at 365rwhp!!

MAN, More GREAT NEWS, i just talked to the original owner of the the 02 EB Z06 i just bought, and this bad boy dynoed at Professional Tech Center, previously located in Elk Grove Village, IL, with only 1200 miles on it in Sept 2002, bone stock at 365rwhp (430 at the crank) and 355rwtq (417 at the crank) and he is sending me the dyno sheets to prove it. He is also a part time professional road race driver and has done some testing for some BIG NAMES in the industry, such as LPE, and my car that i bought from him has set road racing records at various tracks such as BLACKHWAWK, for the class that stock Z06s run in! BILL JACOBS CHEVY wasan't BSing me when they say the original owner of my car was a prof. road racer. THe only mods that he did to the car was put on braided stainless steel brake lines and better brake pads and he also readjusted the front air brake ducts for more direct cooling on the front brakes. HERE's the kicker, and i know many here will probably call on this but i am telling you this guy is not BSing me, he has run in the Z i bought 7/10s faster that what JOHNNY O'CONNEL ran in the recent VETTE QUARTELY magazine at GINGERMAN RACE TRACK, where O'CONNELL tested ***** to the wall an 04 z06 vs. the new C6 stick with the Z51 package, and of course in the article the 04 Z06 still maintained the KING OR THE ROAD TITLE, by edging out the 06 C5 Z51!!!!!!!!! Man, what a SMALL WORLD and MIND BLOWING facts the owner who i just talked to for 1/2 hour was kind of enuff to share with me and thanks JOE HARRIGNTON (owns the red Z06 with the same MTI 427 C5R motor that i have in my 98 Vert Z07 for sale) for seeing my threads about the new Z i bought and for hooking me up with your friend who was the one and only original owner. Was also great to find out that he ran MOBIL 1 10W-30 in the Z and of course i will stick with that winning forumula!

I knew my new Z seemed extra healty and now i have confirmed this and that really MAKES MY DAY!! With the air box mod i just did with K&N filter (zip tie mod) and BAD AZZ sounding and FREE FLOWING B&B BULLET EXHAUST (man THEY ARE LOUD) i figure my baby is pushing 450HP at the crank and this MAKES MY DAY, all with a 4 yr 48K mile GM extended warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-FORGOT to mention that the owner of the car i bought told me that his new stick shift Z51 C6 is slow compared to my Z and that the quality of the paint job from GM on his C6 sucks compared to the paint on my EB Zooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-09-2004 at 10:33 PM.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Launching!

Awsome!!
Old 12-09-2004, 09:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so good you had to post it twice??????? lol glad you got what you were looking for and then some.

later,
Dave
Old 12-09-2004, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

OOHHPPSS, Your right, DELTETE COMPLETED Now only if it were APRIL 1, 2005!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Its all about the person behind the wheel when it comes to racing. A better driver can be faster in a slower car. All about experience and know how. BTW sounds like a cool car.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:50 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

New cars Jim? Bring them by. I'm picking up my lift Sunday. I'll have it installed at my shop next week. No more working on jack stands!!!! v Come by and check it out when you get a chance. Andy
Old 12-16-2004, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

ANDY, That's awesome bro. Yeah i took a pass on one 03 EB Z I had found that had real low miles but did not seem to be in that great of shape and i'm glad i was patient as i found myself a real cream puff 02 EB Z06 from Bill Jacob Chevy that had my name written all over it. Been taking advantage of this dry winter weather and put on over 800 miles in 11 days, just driving to all the different courthouses all over the METRO area that my job takes me! MAN, I LOVE THESE Z06ssssssssssssssssss!
Old 12-16-2004, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

ANDY, That's awesome bro and i will stop by to check it out!!! Yeah, i took a pass on one 03 EB Z I had found that had real low miles but did not seem to be in that great of shape and was making some funking noises on best test drive from what seemed to be the rear end diff, and i'm glad i was patient as i found myself a real cream puff 02 EB Z06 from Bill Jacob Chevy that had my name written all over it and the car flat out ROCKS!!!!!. Been taking advantage of this dry winter weather and put on over 800 miles in 11 days, just driving to all the different courthouses all over the METRO area that my job takes me! MAN, I LOVE THESE Z06ssssssssssssssssss!

Quick Reply: EXTRA PUMPED-Just found out that bone stock my new 02 EB Z06 dynoed at 365rwhp!!