Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Quad Cities Area members thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

INTERESTING POST....Between the Wanna-be Street Racing and the sack swinging.

Still out here watching/building

Andy
Old 08-18-2005, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

MeanYellowZ... Is that you, Randizzle?
Old 08-19-2005, 07:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LT1 ANDY
INTERESTING POST....Between the Wanna-be Street Racing and the sack swinging.

Still out here watching/building

Andy
I can understand you bitterness towards street-racing. When you have your ego crushed enough times you tend to want to diminish the importance of those events.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MeanYellowZ
Saw the Mustangs, but hardly in a position to be buying one right now. I would have called, but I was with your buddy Bert so I figured you wouldn't want to come.
Why do you make me edit these things Randy?

Last edited by Sukkoi19; 10-04-2005 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-19-2005, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

Lol, i knew with a post like that I would get a few bites hahahahaha, I guess i should have expounded upon my thoughts a little more.

My bitterness towards street racing? Why would I have any bitterness, I have never "street raced" anyone. I have never been involved personally in a race where money changed hands and unless that happened its just two kids ******* around on the street. You guys missed the street racing boat a few years ago when some of the older guys still had cars there was some money that changed hands but only a select few knew about it, and where it happended. No one right know has the nuts or enough trust in their HP to do that. As to my "ego being crushed" I havent raced anyone in 2-3 years, The last person time i remember anything about a race was when i was going to race your boy Ben and OH YEAH HE RAN OUT OF GAS (lol that still makes me laugh) Luckily no money was on that race, cause that would have ben (PUN INTENDED) a loser. Maybe you can remind me of some ego(crush my ego hahahaha good one) crushing events. Who knows maybe ive got things pegged all wrong here and its like it was back in HIGH SCHOOL and its just kids trying to figure out whose on the upper end of the food chain and calling it street racing.

Bottom line IF i wanted to be on top, I would be...................

Andy
Old 08-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Staging Lane

Andy
Old 08-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Launching!

I need a new garage door!
Old 08-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

Call a garage door company they might be able to help!
Old 08-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Staging Lane

I'm sure yours would cost more than others with all the sh*t in the way. They might not be able to even get in the driveway.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

I need a new garage door opener, but obviously I have to buy a Mustang AND Sukkois OTHER blower before I can buy anything to fix up my place. Jamie, I said I was interested in the blower, I have money for that, NOT another car, nor do I have the room. But I probably don't need a blower anyway, fast cars get me in trouble, got myself two tickets last night and remembered how much better its been with slow cars to drive. Back to bikes and airbagged vehicles I go...................
Old 08-19-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

BTW, I see Andy still hasn't changed a bit
Old 08-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by banshee400
I'm sure yours would cost more than others with all the sh*t in the way. They might not be able to even get in the driveway.
But I thought you were the super installer... A little obsticale going to stop you?
Old 08-19-2005, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know you guys are into racing more than ANYTHING, but there is a cool Flying eyeballs car show this weekend at the Mississippi valley fairgrounds. Tons of suede paint, black primer, low cars and rat rods. Lets not forget the tattoed, pasty white, "betty's" This probably sounds like as much fun as the dentist to most of you, but I will be there, peace!
Old 08-19-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by banshee400
Andy

that post makes me laugh a lot
Old 08-19-2005, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

that post makes me laugh a lot
That post makes me laugh a lot also, cause it looks like me doing some bad boy 6-speed driving, but in actuality its me "stirring the pot" with a long wooden spoon

Randy, my personality has never cost me anything i wanted to keep.

Andy
Old 08-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

You really need a door?
Old 08-19-2005, 09:18 PM
10 Second Club

Oh sorry to the god. My car really did run out of gas.When those races were happeing with the older guys I was not able to drive then but I geuss that makes me a wannabe.Iwas actully going to race you on motor too that time, becacuse all the big street racers really go around and say i want too race you but, blah, blah, blah, but you cant spray. If you could imagine this with me, my OLD CAR ran 11.6 at 114 and a 60ft of 1.6average with a best of 1.5 mostly STOCK SUSP, on motor[not cheating]. Then when I felt like cheating it went 10.6 at 127. So if would have raced I think I know the outcome.Even If you would have had you nitrous on and actually worknig mine was always ready for anyone trying to pull fast ones on me. If that makes you laugh im glad im good for somthing.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:13 PM
On The Tree

Lol, i knew with a post like that I would get a few bites hahahahaha, I guess i should have expounded upon my thoughts a little more.

My bitterness towards street racing? Why would I have any bitterness, I have never "street raced" anyone. I have never been involved personally in a race where money changed hands and unless that happened its just two kids ******* around on the street. You guys missed the street racing boat a few years ago when some of the older guys still had cars there was some money that changed hands but only a select few knew about it, and where it happended. No one right know has the nuts or enough trust in their HP to do that. As to my "ego being crushed" I havent raced anyone in 2-3 years, The last person time i remember anything about a race was when i was going to race your boy Ben and OH YEAH HE RAN OUT OF GAS (lol that still makes me laugh) Luckily no money was on that race, cause that would have ben (PUN INTENDED) a loser. Maybe you can remind me of some ego(crush my ego hahahaha good one) crushing events. Who knows maybe ive got things pegged all wrong here and its like it was back in HIGH SCHOOL and its just kids trying to figure out whose on the upper end of the food chain and calling it street racing.

Andy
Please Andy if you had any problems you should have said something to my face. But oh thats right being behind a keyboard makes you tough. Maybe you can throw some more rocks on Mustangs when you lose again. I was just responding to obviously baited posts in the exact same manner as you. I dont know of races youve had or really care. Based on yours cars performance I highly doubt that you would have had **** for Bens Mustang in any case. If your implying that you have a car setup for street racing then you know where were at. So stop being an Internet Tough Guy and learn to understand sarcasm. We will patiently waiting for your next venture for on top status. Im sure it will the same as the last super secret project broken hearts and broken dreams.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

As long as were throwing cute little antidotes out there heres one for you "Dont sing it bring it"
Old 08-19-2005, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

I need a new garage door opener, but obviously I have to buy a Mustang AND Sukkois OTHER blower before I can buy anything to fix up my place. Jamie, I said I was interested in the blower, I have money for that, NOT another car, nor do I have the room. But I probably don't need a blower anyway, fast cars get me in trouble, got myself two tickets last night and remembered how much better its been with slow cars to drive. Back to bikes and airbagged vehicles I go...................
Oh stop what in all the time youve known me would lead you to believe I was being serious. I knew you wouldnt buy either.

Let me guess aiding and abetting the delinquency of a minor and statutory rape?

Quick Reply: Quad Cities Area members thread