Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005 | 10:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MeanYellowZ
oops I forgot the
This one is better
Old 08-22-2005 | 10:23 PM
Teching In

Wow, I didn't realise there was this much anger in the QC scene. I think I'll just stay out here in the quiet country side for a while. Yikes.
Old 08-22-2005 | 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL @ Will

no shitty panties on my porch!
Old 08-22-2005 | 10:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MeanYellowZ
LOL @ Will

no shitty panties on my porch!
Hahahaha!! We were just talkin about that down the street at that guys house tonight. Laughin so hard we were cryin.
Old 08-23-2005 | 12:06 AM
12 Second Club

Jamie, are u just tryin to pour fuel on the fire or are u just ******* with people?
Old 08-23-2005 | 12:34 AM
10 Second Club

No more secrets here. Just a car for sale. So far this year there has no pay off to having a car. In fact the n20 is off the car and so now it will be really slow.
Hey Will just wanted to say thanks alot for the driveshaft. It helped me alot and I apprieciate it.
Old 08-23-2005 | 12:35 AM
On The Tree

All of these are reasons, I dont and havent cruised the avenue in years really the occasional jaunt down it to see if anyone i liked was out then back out of kid land and the cop infested waters of that area. If i really wanted a car to do all those things i would have one bottom line. But ive had my camaro for 6-7 years now and done just about everything losing my license included and learned a lot about life and how to spend money. and now ive moved on but people still want to talk and more importantly HATE. Ive always tried to use my knowledge for the betterment of likeminded people, something called hate. Whens the last time one of you guys have seen me or heard me talking ****, Glad im not in the same circle's, The only reason randy and I dont hang out as much anymore is he's on oppisite ends of the earth as me (geographically) The people on here that really know me are the ones that i care about thats it. Like elec, I enjoyed elec he may have been into diffrent things but always had something funny to say and would offer help wherever possible. ask anyone that really knows me if im not one of the nicest, helpful, caring, giving people out there and i bet most of them would say yeah.
Old 08-23-2005 | 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^ Can't argue with your last statement. You've definitely helped me out when I needed it: same for Randizzle.

I actually have no beef with anyone in here, but it's all definitely news to me as I never knew there was this much drama between everyone.
Old 08-23-2005 | 03:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LT1 ANDY
INTERESTING POST....Between the Wanna-be Street Racing and the sack swinging.

Still out here watching/building

Andy
This was the last post I read, I havent checked this thread again until today. It certainly seems to have taken a **** of a turn. But may be just about straightened out now.

Good to see more people posting in here from the area. Now if the thread can serve it's purpose again. . .

I was going to race saturday but I didnt because I could only run every few hours. I guess I just need to get off work @ 6:30 on a Friday, who knows when and if that will ever take place though.
Old 08-23-2005 | 03:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ben, sounds like you let a bunch of bullshit bum you out about having/enjoying your car. Let all that slide off your back and enjoy your ride. You aquired it and modified it so it should be what you want. Hopefully you didnt build a car your unhappy with in the quest for being the fastest, that battle can't be won my friend.

Or no wait, I know what your doing. You've got a new plan in the works huh? I already can picture it in my mind. Both hands white knuckled on the wheel, that glare in your eye you havent had since your first hit of nitrous. Nothing but a blur as you scream down the road in your 44 psi civic hatchback.
Old 08-23-2005 | 06:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by patriotformula
Jamie, are u just tryin to pour fuel on the fire or are u just ******* with people?
What do you think?
Old 08-23-2005 | 07:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LT1 ANDY
All of these are reasons, I dont and havent cruised the avenue in years really the occasional jaunt down it to see if anyone i liked was out then back out of kid land and the cop infested waters of that area. If i really wanted a car to do all those things i would have one bottom line. But ive had my camaro for 6-7 years now and done just about everything losing my license included and learned a lot about life and how to spend money. and now ive moved on but people still want to talk and more importantly HATE. Ive always tried to use my knowledge for the betterment of likeminded people, something called hate. Whens the last time one of you guys have seen me or heard me talking ****, Glad im not in the same circle's, The only reason randy and I dont hang out as much anymore is he's on oppisite ends of the earth as me (geographically) The people on here that really know me are the ones that i care about thats it. Like elec, I enjoyed elec he may have been into diffrent things but always had something funny to say and would offer help wherever possible. ask anyone that really knows me if im not one of the nicest, helpful, caring, giving people out there and i bet most of them would say yeah.
What reasons Andy? The only negative responses you got in this thread were directly propotional to the flaming post that you made. Did you really think you can could in here and call us all homos and we wouldnt get a little upset?

And as far as drama in cruising goes, well thats a given anytime egos are on the line your going to get conflict. I think your going to discover even in you NMCA events that there are still high school drama queens even in the high end events. But for the most part we just hang out and have fun, and spend a large amount of time and money on our cars just like any track sanctioned event.

Again I dont know who told you about **** talking, but there wasnt any from us, because quite frankly we dont have the time or inclination to think about what your doing enough to formulate an opinion.
Old 08-23-2005 | 07:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
I actually have no beef with anyone in here, but it's all definitely news to me as I never knew there was this much drama between everyone.
I dont either, I didnt even know there were any problems until the 500lbs guided drama bomb was dropped this weekend.
Old 08-23-2005 | 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sukkoi19
I dont either, I didnt even know there were any problems until the 500lbs guided drama bomb was dropped this weekend.
LOFL
Old 08-23-2005 | 02:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Alright then......... well...on a lighter note, fall is coming, and I am excited about digging my ambition out of a box in the basement and actually doing some garage work. I had a fun summer of doing nothing for the first time in 10 years and I am ready to put together some crazy ****. Dunno really what it will be, but I plan on having something to drive next year, maybe even something nicer than the ol' black/ yellow S10.
Old 08-23-2005 | 03:02 PM
On The Tree

But you had something to drive this year. Some rental vehicle if I recall, white small truck with stripes of some sort. It will come to me.
Old 08-23-2005 | 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah, I can't seem to stay away from driving (or breaking) that thing. He said it needs to go now, so it shall be on ebay in the next few weeks probably. Hopefully it stays nearby and I can still drive it at the track from time to time.
Old 08-23-2005 | 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Its for sale? How much is he looking to get for it? Somebody was saying he wanted like 9k for it.

Yes maybe the next owner will be just as timid and need a "driver".
Old 08-23-2005 | 05:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSWannabe
Ben, sounds like you let a bunch of bullshit bum you out about having/enjoying your car. Let all that slide off your back and enjoy your ride. You aquired it and modified it so it should be what you want. Hopefully you didnt build a car your unhappy with in the quest for being the fastest, that battle can't be won my friend.

Or no wait, I know what your doing. You've got a new plan in the works huh? I already can picture it in my mind. Both hands white knuckled on the wheel, that glare in your eye you havent had since your first hit of nitrous. Nothing but a blur as you scream down the road in your 44 psi civic hatchback.

Yeah **** everything. Im just going to sit back talk to myself. Hang out with my old girl Shaey. I dont mind fighting with her she ussally has a good point to prove when we fight. I geuss it is time for me to grow too. I know who my friends are and known who has helpped me in the past and I wont forget it. Randy I know that you have helped me with stuff before and I appriciate that. Its hard to tell if the cars bring out gayness in people sometimes or if the cars are just gay.
Old 08-23-2005 | 05:55 PM
Staging Lane

I don't konw either ben I just hate everyone its easier that way.

Quick Reply: Quad Cities Area members thread