Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

pulled over for window tint, what to do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kpowr82
You're telling me that wasting his time pulling somebody over for window tints is doing his job, when more than half the other cars on the road are speeding? If he goes back to the station with nothing else to show for the day, then I'd assume he was sleeping on the job.

Maybe he should be pulling over those soccer moms, talking on the cell phones, who don't signal while changing lanes at 60 MPH because they were too damn busy talking on the phones to realize they missed their intersection.

They are much more of a threat to everyone on the road than my window tints are. This isn't the Racers Lounge so I'll stop now.
yes, still part of the job. they dont make the rules, just enforce them. if you dont like it you can do something about it. Make a petition and have people sign it, vote for an elected official that you feel has the best views, etc. Great assumption with sleeping on the job, hence the tinted window bit when things are slow. You do pay taxes don't you? You're just seeing your tax dollars put towards someone productive rather than sleeping.

You can be a threat with tinted glass. You're more than likely not a violent criminal and probably never even thought of why it's breaking the law in the state of IL. Unfortunately a few bad incidents wrecked havoc for everyone else who isn't trying to hide anything. In other words, bad guys f*cked it up for everyone.

Quick Reply: pulled over for window tint, what to do?