Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Timmy2Stage and people that know him

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 06:05 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Timmy2Stage and people that know him

Hi all,

Here is my situation, I purchased a motor/trans from Tim when he was heading south for business. It was kind of a rushed affair to get all the loose ends tied up, but we met up and I picked up the motor/trans and paid Tim the remainder of what I owed him. When I got home, I realized that I didn't have any of the front mount accesories and a few other things. That all happened on the 11th. He got back into town Friday (the 20st) and Silverghost talked to him and said Tim knows that he needs to call me. It's now Monday and I still haven't heard from him. I've also tried calling his cell twice today, and left one voicemail about an hour ago.

Now, in NO WAY SHAPE AND/OR FORM am I calling Tim out or saying he's a bad seller. He is a very, very busy man, and a very great seller. I guess I'm just asking if anyone knows if anything happened wherein he can't call me or doesn't have time? I just NEED to talk to him to get this sorted out because this motor is going in Saturday and I still need: all accessories, starter, fuel rail, coil packs, etc. Thank you all.

EDIT: Also, if anyone has any tips to getting ahold of him, ie: good time to call, etc. PM me.

UPDATE: 11/7

Tim just contacted me through PM and we're getting this all worked out. It seems we had a bit of a misunderstanding...

Last edited by Azar; 11-07-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,212 Likes on 775 Posts

If Silverghost made him aware that you want to contact him then you are covered there. Let me know if you don't hear from Timmy by Wednesday morning and I can call him.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:33 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Okay, thank you PSJ.

I'm POSITIVE Tim will come through, it's just.....I'm a paranoid and jittery guy.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:17 AM
TECH Regular

As many people will agree Tim is an outstanding guy to deal with, I had a "situation" once when my fried and myself were going to pick up some wheels and couldn't get a hold of Tim, it turns out he was in the hospital for a kidney stone! Next day we got things finished, so it can be something just that crazy.

Plus now he just had his kid, very busy non-racing guy!

Silverghost is the best way to reach Tim if you can't reach him directly!
Old 10-25-2006, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

FWIW, I don't know Tim personally but two of my close friends (members on here) both made some big purchases from him and were very happy with how Tim handled everything and satisfied with the transaction. I hope this gets resolved.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Timmy is a good guy, I'm sure he is just busy. I have never heard any bad things about him, and he has been into LS1s for quite some time.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:30 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Yeah, he texted me Tuesday. He's a badass with a good excuse why I'm having trouble reaching him. But, my build was put off 2 weeks due to a bad ebayer.

I say, Timmy 4 prez!
Old 10-26-2006, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

Tim is the man. BTW Tim, pm heading your way!
Old 11-05-2006, 11:58 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Back in the same situation.....Timmmmmy?
Old 11-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm doing what i can. he's got some stuff happening that's not so pretty, and i myself lead a very busy life, i do my best to deal with timmy's **** on here since the whole board seems to know i'm the best way to reach him but i have my own life,too
Old 11-05-2006, 08:50 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I got your PM. I think I still have his call, I'll give him a call.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

SilverGhost,

Trust me, you are awesome. I will pay you back if I'm ever in the area. All your efforts do not go unappreciated.

PSJ,

Thanks.

I wonder if I should just buy all the stuff I need and then send Tim the bill? I honestly don't think I'll hear from him in time. I just wish I could get this sorted out really quickly and be done with it.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Put up a big WTB list, check it out pleaseeee....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...05#post5832005
Old 11-06-2006, 07:58 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Azar
Put up a big WTB list, check it out pleaseeee....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...05#post5832005

Was all of that list suppose to be included? Silver what's the deal with Tim? Why hasn't he responed to this?
Old 11-06-2006, 08:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it all was. When we talked on the phone he told me that my engine when I got it would be ready "to drop in and rock and roll". So I can't confirm on some of the stuff, but i have in writing all the belt driven accesories were supposed to be included. And I haven't heard of a ready to go combination missing coilpacks, starter, and some other stuff. I told him I had the LS6 intake so he could have the LS1 intake so the reason the TB is missing is acceptable.

I know Tim is going through some really tough times right now, but I still haven't talked with him since I picked up the motor. I got 1 text saying he would call me that night but he never did, I kinda feel like a shunned one night stand, lol. I still believe that Tim will make this right once he gets time, I just wish I could talk to him.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

[QUOTE=Azar]Yeah, I'm pretty sure it all was. When we talked on the phone he told me that my engine when I got it would be ready "to drop in and rock and roll". So I can't confirm on some of the stuff, but i have in writing all the belt driven accesories were supposed to be included. And I haven't heard of a ready to go combination missing coilpacks, starter, and some other stuff. I told him I had the LS6 intake so he could have the LS1 intake so the reason the TB is missing is acceptable.

I know Tim is going through some really tough times right now, but I still haven't talked with him since I picked up the motor. I got 1 text saying he would call me that night but he never did, I kinda feel like a shunned one night stand, lol. I still believe that Tim will make this right once he gets time, I just wish I could talk to him. [/QUOTE

I'm just trying to get the facts about it. Tough times or not a deal is a deal. Enough time has passes to at least deserve a phone call. The way I see it, if someone has enough time to collect the money they should have enough time to follow through with their end. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having bad dealings with him. I would think he will come through and hopefully in time for you.

BTW, if you don't end up getting these items you might try Speed Inc. they might be able to help you out by the weekend. Andy.

Last edited by LASTLS1; 11-06-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy I'm not sure dude. Even I'm having a hard time getting through to him. I haven't talked to him in a week, which is the longest lenghth of time between conversations for me and him in the last 8 years.

yeah..he got paid..and that money was promptly stolen by a couple of mexicans that busted into his truck last week and stole everything out of it..DVD/Navi, that cash, and some other property of Tim's. that problem is his smallest as of late, to give you and idea.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Jeesh, poor guy. Just can't buy a break. Here's to hoping everything works out okay for him.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Azar, I don't have Timmy's number in my new fone, perhaps Silverg can pm to me and then I can say hi to Tim. PM me what parts you are waiting on.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:15 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Drew(AZAR) lemme know what you need and i'll see if i can find it for you.