Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bears!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 01:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
Aikman won 1 game his first full season. Elway was almost boo'd out of Denver in his first season. Peyton Manning led the NFL in interceptions his first full season...

Rex will be fine.

exactly!
Old 12-14-2006, 08:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
Aikman won 1 game his first full season. Elway was almost boo'd out of Denver in his first season. Peyton Manning led the NFL in interceptions his first full season...

Rex will be fine.
Or he could turn out like Ryan Leaf.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Schultzp85
right on! he's still learning... give him a chance.. looks what happened to the GREAT PAYTON MANNING this weekend... sucked and has for the past few weeks? no one hating on him?!?! oh and could someone tell me how he did his first season?! anyone please?!

I woulnt go as far as saying Manning has "sucked" the past few weeks. The Colts outcomes have fallen alot on other parts of the team as well. Take our Defense for example. 1st run= 76 yds for Taylor. 2nd run=18yd TD for Jones-Drew. Our defense got walked on.

Our first drive. Not a "perfect" pass, but very catchable to Stokley in the endzone and he comes up short. Yes Peyton is not on target every single time but his small shortcomings here and there arent the complete reason for the Cots outcome these past few weeks.

On a separate note, I like the Bears, wouldnt call myself a dedicated fan or anything, but some of the so-called bears fans down here crack me up. For example monday I wore my Sanders jersey to campus and a girl behind me makes the comment "ha Colts lost this weekend ya know" while sporting an Urlacher jersey(when earlier in the season she was bashing the bears after their first loss). I just simply smiled and said "Yea well unlike other here I dont give up on my team after a few losses" Her face was priceless.

Quick Reply: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bears!