Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Sadam's dead

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so what do we go to war with the sharks because they don`t want us in the ocean,give me a break,this country has it`s chest stuck out far it`s just waiting for a bullet in it
Old 01-02-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

he visted a town and i believe about 2 or 3 people shot at him, so what does he do? he questiones hundreads and kills 148 people of that town.
and so, American troops liberate your country from Saddam's cruelty, and as a token of gratitude and friendship thousands of our liberators got killed on the street since the campaign begun.... You're ******' welcome !
what has changed ??? People still die, and more of the good guys this time.
"dead the king, long live the king" - nothing has changed

Look, my point is: Saddam was a bad guy, no doubt, but you guys are not ready for democracy yet.... sorry.

Last edited by AdamSS; 01-02-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:11 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by HAMRHEAD
No 20 years worth of appeals in Iraq, straight to business!

No **** huh! That's the way it should be done!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:35 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by aintno6
It saddens me that there is such a large group of people out here who seem to have short memory. The main reason we got into this was because Sadam wouldn't comply with the UN inspections. He was pretty much shitting and pissing on every UN sanction and treaty put into place. He even went to the extent of deporting the UN inspectors out of the country.

UN goes and cries saying our inspectors can't do their jobs. So we have no clue what Sadam is hiding. Now roll back the time and think about the first golf war. The guy had tons of research going into chemical and biological warfare. Some of which was tested ON LIVING HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!

So the US says, hey you guys need to get your inspectors in there, we can't afford to have this guy housing, producing, testing, or researching those types of weapons, he's a evil nut job. All this is happening and our as well as other nations intelligence communities are saying this guy has stuff. UN pussyfoots around tries to get him to let the UN inspectors in. He don't comply....... BIG F'N SURPRISE. So now what......

US has to step in because the UN is useless and can't enforce their own sanctions and treaties (yet they have their own military force). We tell Sadam he has X amount of hours to comply with UN sanctions and let the inspectors in. Sadam gives us and the rest of the world the big middle finger. Now remember this isn't that far after 9/11.

US goes to war with Iraq. Even after aerial assaults, Sadam continues to not comply. So then we bring ground forces in.

So before you guys sit and say we went to war just because Mr. Bush wanted to, umm take a look at history.

If the Bush family really wanted Sadam dead do you really think they needed to start a whole war to get it done? They have enough money to give several thousands of mercenaries money to have Sadam killed. The guy wasn't hard to track before the war.

Mike
VERY GOOD!! Too many poeple like to point out the bad, with out any plan to repair the problems. He could have easily prevented his own death. COMPLY with UN inspections! He has been screwing with us for years. Does anyone think that he didn't enjoy or be willing to help in anyway with 9/11? Support their cause. That country is so _______! I can't even begin to tell you. The guy was bad to the bone, he was a threat to us and everyone in the region. Look at how he treated his own people.

Oh well, any war sucks! I feel for all those who have lost their lives and loved ones.

My view, is that anyone that could support or condone an attack on the WTC or any innocent Americans is just messed up. I just think that people who think that Bush sent our military over there just to get his rocks off is funny. You have to look at and know the WHOLE picture.

I'm done.

Last edited by LASTLS1; 01-02-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aintno6
It saddens me that there is such a large group of people out here who seem to have short memory. The main reason we got into this was because Sadam wouldn't comply with the UN inspections. He was pretty much shitting and pissing on every UN sanction and treaty put into place. He even went to the extent of deporting the UN inspectors out of the country.

UN goes and cries saying our inspectors can't do their jobs. So we have no clue what Sadam is hiding. Now roll back the time and think about the first golf war. The guy had tons of research going into chemical and biological warfare. Some of which was tested ON LIVING HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!

So the US says, hey you guys need to get your inspectors in there, we can't afford to have this guy housing, producing, testing, or researching those types of weapons, he's a evil nut job. All this is happening and our as well as other nations intelligence communities are saying this guy has stuff. UN pussyfoots around tries to get him to let the UN inspectors in. He don't comply....... BIG F'N SURPRISE. So now what......

US has to step in because the UN is useless and can't enforce their own sanctions and treaties (yet they have their own military force). We tell Sadam he has X amount of hours to comply with UN sanctions and let the inspectors in. Sadam gives us and the rest of the world the big middle finger. Now remember this isn't that far after 9/11.

US goes to war with Iraq. Even after aerial assaults, Sadam continues to not comply. So then we bring ground forces in.

So before you guys sit and say we went to war just because Mr. Bush wanted to, umm take a look at history.

If the Bush family really wanted Sadam dead do you really think they needed to start a whole war to get it done? They have enough money to give several thousands of mercenaries money to have Sadam killed. The guy wasn't hard to track before the war.

Mike
now let me tell YOU one thing. If saddam had weapons, what difference did it make? It only made him as strong as his surroundings, whats the matter with that. "Investigator's" were saying that he's had weapons of mass destruction for many years, so think about it.....If he was to destory the U.S.A, wouldn't he have done it ages ago? There are different opinions on this...
Old 01-03-2007, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by AdamSS
and so, American troops liberate your country from Saddam's cruelty, and as a token of gratitude and friendship thousands of our liberators got killed on the street since the campaign begun.... You're ******' welcome !
what has changed ??? People still die, and more of the good guys this time.
"dead the king, long live the king" - nothing has changed

Look, my point is: Saddam was a bad guy, no doubt, but you guys are not ready for democracy yet.... sorry.
you guys? im welcome? i havent been there since i was 9! do you know what has happined in iraq since the whole thing started? NO!
i'll explain for you, thousands of extriemest from all over the middle east have entered iraq and are causing most of this, if you actually read up Iran and syria are the ones that are financing all of these attacks! And not to mention that some iraqi people are looking at the US as occupiers, do i think the US should be there right now? YES!!! other wise its a free for all. But im not everyone.

But before you reply to this with your insaulting comments about how "my country" is killing american troops and how *I* need to thank you. Sit back and think that almost everyperson in this country is from a diffrent backround. I'm just as american as you buddy!
Old 01-03-2007, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

theres a video of the hanging on youtube. I assume search saddem hussan hanging
Old 01-03-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And not to mention that some iraqi people are looking at the US as occupiers, do i think the US should be there right now? YES!!! other wise its a free for all. But im not everyone.
Dude, can you read ??? I said it was a mistake that we invaded Iraq and removed Saddam from power, WHICH caused all the havoc and influx of Syrian/Iranian terrorists of which you speak of... OBVIOUSLY now we have no choice, but to stay and defend the grounds.

Not to mention that Iran's psychotic-president feels strong like never before in his life, proceeding with Nuclear program....not to mention his aspirations to trade weapons with North Korean (another nuclear threat).

My opinion is based on a lot more factors than you even consider... you gotta expand your political scope. It's not just about "Free Iraq" / "Saddam's Iraq"
Sometimes you have to pick a lesser evil.

Why do you think in 1991, US-allied forces stopped short of eliminating Saddam ? Bagdad was surrounded, and it was just a matter of giving an order , right ?... Anwser is easy - Bush Sr. was smart and he knew the consequences....conseqences which now George W. deals with, because of his mistake.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:19 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by AdamSS
Dude, can you read ??? I said it was a mistake that we invaded Iraq and removed Saddam from power, WHICH caused all the havoc and influx of Syrian/Iranian terrorists of which you speak of... OBVIOUSLY now we have no choice, but to stay and defend the grounds.

Not to mention that Iran's psychotic-president feels strong like never before in his life, proceeding with Nuclear program....not to mention his aspirations to trade weapons with North Korean (another nuclear threat).

My opinion is based on a lot more factors than you even consider... you gotta expand your political scope. It's not just about "Free Iraq" / "Saddam's Iraq"
Sometimes you have to pick a lesser evil.

Why do you think in 1991, US-allied forces stopped short of eliminating Saddam ? Bagdad was surrounded, and it was just a matter of giving an order , right ?... Anwser is easy - Bush Sr. was smart and he knew the consequences....conseqences which now George W. deals with, because of his mistake.

They stopped short because they had acomplished their goal. They didn't want anymore people dieing, from our military or innocent Iraq people, we wouldn't have looked too good. That came from Colin Powell, have YOU spoke with him?

BTW be nice to FANTAZ, he a friend of mine. He's a nice guy other than having a rusty RACE CAR.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fastest94v6
now let me tell YOU one thing. If saddam had weapons, what difference did it make? It only made him as strong as his surroundings, whats the matter with that. "Investigator's" were saying that he's had weapons of mass destruction for many years, so think about it.....If he was to destory the U.S.A, wouldn't he have done it ages ago? There are different opinions on this...
Rewind back in time. The guy has killed his own people. The guy wiped out almost all of the Kurds in a form of ethnic cleansing. He used a chemical warheads on civilian villages. He waged war on Kuwait, when they never took any military action on Iraq. Yeah that's just a short list of reasons why it was clearly important that he didn't get his hands on biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons.

Mike
Old 01-04-2007, 08:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

This is not a political forum. If you want to continue this discussion, please take it over to SSU.com.