Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Automotion Car Show in Wisconsin Dells Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 01:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NBM-WU8
I'm tryin to talk my buddy into going, but who knows if he'll have his car even ready to move by then. I'd take mine, but unless I find an awesome deal on a 2500HD to tow it, it will not be making the long filthy trip. Either way, it may be a f-bodyless trip made to hang out and get away for the weekend.

If I can make it all the way up there, surely you can make it!!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

The distance isn't my concern. Its basically a garage queen and unless its in an enclosed trailer, it doesn't see night driving, dew. or rain. Call me weird, just one of my quirks. Prolly be up with my brothers 03 Silverado SS and possibly my buddy's Trans Am if we can get the TH400 swapped in by then. Perhaps some more people too. We'll see
Old 03-27-2007, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

The distance isn't my concern. Its basically a garage queen and unless its in an enclosed trailer, it doesn't see night driving, dew. or rain. Call me weird, just one of my quirks. Prolly be up with my brothers 03 Silverado SS and possibly my buddy's Trans Am if we can get the TH400 swapped in by then. Perhaps some more people too. We'll see
Wow, that thing must be in perfect shape! At least you might be able to make it up there with one SS!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by superssport
Wow, that thing must be in perfect shape! At least you might be able to make it up there with one SS!
Pretty close with 12,000 miles. Being the 3rd owner, it definitely isn't what it would be if I owned it since new... It still has some cleaning to make me happy with it. I need to get working on my GMMG and get it all polished since it has just been sitting around since I got it in January. As long as its not crappy that weekend, I might have found a powerdyne/sprayed Blazer and another 99 WS6 to come as well.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:56 PM
11 Second Club

I plan on going. Went the last 2 years. But yea, it is def. getting smaller and less fun.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Pretty close with 12,000 miles. Being the 3rd owner, it definitely isn't what it would be if I owned it since new... It still has some cleaning to make me happy with it. I need to get working on my GMMG and get it all polished since it has just been sitting around since I got it in January. As long as its not crappy that weekend, I might have found a powerdyne/sprayed Blazer and another 99 WS6 to come as well.
What kind of numbers is that blazer putting down, sounds pretty mean!
Old 03-30-2007, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

No numbers yet on the Blazer. If it stops raining he should be going to the track tomorrow. Should be interesting to see what it'll do.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

No numbers yet on the Blazer. If it stops raining he should be going to the track tomorrow. Should be interesting to see what it'll do.
Let me know what he runs! I'm curious to see what he can do!

Quick Reply: Automotion Car Show in Wisconsin Dells Roll Call