Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silver95
silver95 vs Mikes car

blackz6sp vs BigRob

CALL911 vs Kurts car

Ponyhntr vs Darren

LTWonZ vs Kdog

Then a few others outside the LT1's vs LSX's

NASTYTRANSAM's silver TA vs my wife driving my Formula when its done this summer

BigRob vs CALL911's Formula (CALL911 driving)

Let the fun begin
I believe i am gettin the short end of the stick here, I gotta race two people!!!!! How bout I send Nate out with his Silver TA, If he beats shawn and ben then its not worth me starten my car up lol haha JK ill race but i need a clutch first lol
Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't get scared Bigrob, all the races should be good. My Formula and your car ought to be close, if anything you should beat me as I will have no suspension and stock gears, same goes for you vs shawn.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:01 AM
10 Second Club

Hey I found a guy in Florida that has his CME system for sale starting at the headers and going back with a custom 3" piping with no cats he wants $400 for that and for the rear lip valence im pretty sure he is selling the whole bumper but I'm not sure he was $200 for that. Also what does the CME sound like and would it be hard to change the sound to something else, the guy said it is loud too. And he also has for sale is the whole rear hatch with the SS spoiler on it for $500 or should I just keep looking for just the spoiler by itself? And I would be able to pick it up cuz my brother-in-law's dad has a moving company and would be able to pick it up. do you think it would be easy to sell my whole hatch together the my stock spoiler? I'm just wondering what you thought about all of this? I can also send you pics of this if you want me to just pm me your email address so i can forward them to you. And do you think this is too much money for the CME and rear hatch with the SS spoiler on it? thanks!
Old 01-15-2008, 04:01 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by SS1875
Sounds like a sitcom...
No doubt, lol. Bob
Old 01-15-2008, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Hey I found a guy in Florida that has his CME system for sale starting at the headers and going back with a custom 3" piping with no cats he wants $400 for that and for the rear lip valence im pretty sure he is selling the whole bumper but I'm not sure he was $200 for that. Also what does the CME sound like and would it be hard to change the sound to something else, the guy said it is loud too. And he also has for sale is the whole rear hatch with the SS spoiler on it for $500 or should I just keep looking for just the spoiler by itself? And I would be able to pick it up cuz my brother-in-law's dad has a moving company and would be able to pick it up. do you think it would be easy to sell my whole hatch together the my stock spoiler? I'm just wondering what you thought about all of this? I can also send you pics of this if you want me to just pm me your email address so i can forward them to you. And do you think this is too much money for the CME and rear hatch with the SS spoiler on it? thanks!

Not a big fan of the CME!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 AM
12 Second Club

You should be able to change the sound of the CME with a new muffler. Depends if you like the look of it. As for the hatch I think you might have a hard time finding someone to just by the hatch off of you.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, I've got a set of L92 heads I'm not going to use now... BRAND SPANKIN' NEW, factory assembled. Anybody interested before I throw them in classifieds? 400 picked up if you want them.

Oh, and if we're calling out, I want a piece of Azar's RX7. I know the guy who built it, he's a tool.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:54 AM
10 Second Club

ok i definitely like the look of them and if you pm me with your email address i can forward you guys the pics of the exhaust. also is it hard to clean up the CME? also the guy is selling the whole bumper with the lip valence for the CME what should i do with the bumper its burgundy and he wants $200 and $400 for the CME from the headers back? thanks!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

red01camaroZ28, FWIW, I was thinking about changing to a Trans Am spoiler back when I had my 94 Formula. I found out I needed the whole hatch and not just the spoiler which would leave me in the same boat you would be in if you had to sell a hatch. I doubt you would find many people interested as most interested in a stock hatch would be ones just interested in it because of a traffic accident, and could easily find thousands of them for pretty cheep in a junk yard. Not to mention shipping on something like that would be very expensive and would limit the people interested to probably the local area. In other words, it will be hard to sell. You might as well just get the SS spoiler instead of the whole hatch.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:51 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Oh, and if we're calling out, I want a piece of Azar's RX7. I know the guy who built it, he's a tool.
Yeah man, that's fine. We'll line 'em up sometime. Motor only!

Yeah, the builder...total toolbag.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:36 PM
10 Second Club

ok thanks CALL911 thats what i was sort of thinking too and also what would you pay for a used SS spoiler? also include in that price the cost to ship it too! do you know anywhere specific where i can find one? what do you think about the exhaust the guy has for sale that I have said above? also would you buy his whole bumper with the lip valence for the CME for $200 or would it be easy to find just the lip valence for cheaper? i can send you pics of the exhaust if you send me your e-mail address! thanks for all your help!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:56 PM
8 Second Club

ok thanks CALL911 thats what i was sort of thinking too and also what would you pay for a used SS spoiler? also include in that price the cost to ship it too! do you know anywhere specific where i can find one? what do you think about the exhaust the guy has for sale that I have said above? also would you buy his whole bumper with the lip valence for the CME for $200 or would it be easy to find just the lip valence for cheaper? i can send you pics of the exhaust if you send me your e-mail address! thanks for all your help!
That price for the exhaust is CHEAP! The valance is VERY hard to come by, I've seen where they go for $1000-just the valance!
Old 01-15-2008, 01:24 PM
10 Second Club

hey Ponyhntr if you send me your email i can send you the pics of them
Old 01-15-2008, 01:39 PM
8 Second Club

hey Ponyhntr if you send me your email i can send you the pics of them
no thanks, I know what it looks like.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:42 PM
10 Second Club

well the exhaust is headers back with no cats and almost all of it is welded together and its sort of dirty with dark black in some parts it had around 55k mi. on it
Old 01-15-2008, 01:45 PM
8 Second Club

well the exhaust is headers back with no cats and almost all of it is welded together and its sort of dirty with dark black in some parts it had around 55k mi. on it
What are you waiting on? If you like it and want it, buy it. That's a hell of a deal for a valance, let alone a whole system!
Old 01-15-2008, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Azar
Yeah man, that's fine. We'll line 'em up sometime. Motor only!

Yeah, the builder...total toolbag.
That's fine. With my heads/intake/headers/cam I think I'm pretty close to you. Slightly better flowing heads, but ~20" less displacement. That means that with 500 extra RPM I should be right on you.

Don't forget, my car+me weigh less then yours+you, probably by 400+ lbs, and no, that wasn't a fat kid joke.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:24 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Ponyhntr
What are you waiting on? If you like it and want it, buy it. That's a hell of a deal for a valance, let alone a whole system!
How's that LT1 coming josh? Sorry I missed you at the bar last time you were here, I was stucking taking down x-mas lights.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

Man after checking out the parts it looks pretty rough I would be worried about the flex couplers that hook it up to the headers - plus it doesn't look to be made out of stainless - if its not it will rust pretty quick

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd