Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Sold Z...New Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 10:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matt D
I am not taking sides here as I don't know the other guy, but you need to take some of your own advice there junior. Some of the **** you say is ******* stupid! Especially in the Drag Racing Tech section...

**Ok, continue bashing and bickering like 8 year old girls on the playground**

Funny how I have a Sticky in the drag section. Were is your sticky in the drag section Matt? Can't be that stupid if I have a sticky regardless of the topic.

The only advice I gave was the spell check. Sooo????

To the original poster. Its kind of hard to read your posts...... spell check man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I know..... I just have a 17 sec car
Your car is da fastest car in da country Matty

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 07-02-2007 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
And yet your car is much slower then mine.................

Funny how I have a Sticky in the drag section. Were is your sticky in the drag section Matt?
Your LT1 on spray is A LOT slower than mine on motor, and you BOUGHT that second gen that way. Pretty hard to buy a car that is already built because you can't build your own ****. Try again junior! Why not bring either car up here to ChiTown. We have plenty of LS1s on motor that will **** up that dual stage BBC all the way back to Indy. Bitch!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:14 PM
TECH Addict

Your LT1 on spray is A LOT slower than mine on motor, and you BOUGHT that second gen that way. Pretty hard to buy a car that is already built because you can't build your own ****. Try again junior! Why not bring either car up here to ChiTown. We have plenty of LS1s on motor that will **** up that dual stage BBC all the way back to Indy. Bitch!
Who said it was built all the way? Never said I am not doing a bunch to it, or that I built it for him............

UMMM check out my sig before you call out my LT1....

So Matty can't run his little tinker toy against my car........... its one of those "I have a friend that will race it" type of things.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TRASH AND RACE YOUR OWN CAR!!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOUR BUDDIES!!!!!!

And if you think you know what my car runs from what I posted lets just say I found out some info on the car on just how much spray was being used and some other things hurting it, not to mention the boxes of parts I have going in to lets not jump tp conclusions on what it runs........

So your saying you have 8 sec motor LS1 cars up there?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Retired Street Racer

Who said it was built all the way? Never said I am not doing a bunch to it, or that I built it for him............

UMMM check out my sig before you call out my LT1....

So Matty can't run his little tinker toy against my car........... its one of those "I have a friend that will race it" type of things.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TRASH AND RACE YOUR OWN CAR!!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOUR BUDDIES!!!!!!
Typical teeny bullshit out of you. You're the only pathetic one. You would want to sit with a 100% stock longblock LS1 with your BBC on two stages. You're a ******* joke kid! That is why everyone from Indy clowns you!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Retired Street Racer

And yes. We have a mid 8 second LS1 on motor. Why? It's not like you actually race anyway **** stick!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:17 PM
TECH Addict

You would want to sit with a 100% stock longblock LS1 with your BBC on two stages.

HUH?????????????
Old 07-02-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Addict

And yes. We have a mid 8 second LS1 on motor. Why? It's not like you actually race anyway **** stick!

LOL yeah I don't race.......... I just like pissin ya off I just sit and wax my cars and never run them at all....

So you have ONE car that could run with me........ still not your car now is it?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Retired Street Racer

HUH?????????????
You said race your own car. I do. Practically every ******* weekend! More than I can say for you. But you said my car was a little tinker toy because you think you are all big and bad with that built car that you haven't built one thing on. You spend more time asking stupid ******* questions in the Drag Racing Tech section than you do on the car. You're the one coming in here and picking on imports to try and make up for your lack of self esteem. You're a big man, let me tell you.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Addict

You said race your own car. I do. Practically every ******* weekend! More than I can say for you. But you said my car was a little tinker toy because you think you are all big and bad with that built car that you haven't built one thing on. You spend more time asking stupid ******* questions in the Drag Racing Tech section than you do on the car. You're the one coming in here and picking on imports to try and make up for your lack of self esteem. You're a big man, let me tell you.

LOL I was telling you to race your OWN CAR against me. Not one of your buddies........ READ THE POSTS!!!!!!

I guess up there there is a lot of "I have a buddy that will race you" type of thing going on........
Old 07-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Retired Street Racer

So you have ONE car that could run with me........ still not your car now is it?
Like I said, my car can't hang with your car that was built by someone else. You have no room to talk there junior. You would TRY to pick on me, but you only succeed in making yourself look like a ******* idiot! We have plenty of cars for you up here if you think you are king **** throwing your car that you haven't turned a wrench on. At least a half dozen on motor in the 8s and 9s, and a lot more on single stage adders. Come up and take your pic.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Retired Street Racer

LOL I was telling you to race your OWN CAR against me. Not one of your buddies........ READ THE POSTS!!!!!!

I guess up there there is a lot of "I have a buddy that will race you" type of thing going on........
What the **** would you know? YOU DON'T RACE. Your too ******* scared to bring your car out.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

LOL, here we go again, me racing someone else and not you LOL. You don't know how much I have done or not done on the car.... or how I am pulling the top end apart soon ect ect, for all you know I helped build parts of the car.

Around here I am not king of the hill far from it, tons of guys that run low 9's or 8's on the motor, one thats in the high 6's and a street car.... trust me I know I am not the king of the hill.

Talk trash and race your own car and then Ill read your posts and not fall over laughing. When I see "we have cars you can race" then Im done.

I don't race? Funny how that comes from soneone who has never seen me.

I don't say you don't race because I don't know if you do or not, I don't live up there.... WOW..............

Have a good night Matty..........
Old 07-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Retired Street Racer

I'll tell you what, you stay on here and try and talk **** to slower cars because you think you are big and bad because you bought someone else's already built car. It makes you look so cool. We should all bow down to you because you think you know it all. Congrats, you are retarded! I am going to bed.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

I'll tell you what, you stay on here and try and talk **** to slower cars because you think you are big and bad because you bought someone else's already built car. It makes you look so cool. We should all bow down to you because you think you know it all. Congrats, you are retarded! I am going to bed.

and yet the orginal poster picked on the Caprice and you jumped on me lol........................ funny how that works............ and he did it way before I got on him............. funny..........

Lets see when this gets locked if I get another threatening PM from you again LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Motorboater

omg this is beyond gay. LOCK.