Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

who wants to tig weld a cage in my car this winter??

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 10:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default name

terrible one...
are you a bike rider? I have been riding for like 10 years and my best friend that recently passed away this year was a BIG T1 bmx fan... Just wanted to know... very cool if you are... anyway, just wanted to touch base.
Brad
Old 11-05-2007, 03:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brad Hutchcraft
terrible one...
are you a bike rider? I have been riding for like 10 years and my best friend that recently passed away this year was a BIG T1 bmx fan... Just wanted to know... very cool if you are... anyway, just wanted to touch base.
Brad

sorry to get your thread off topic silver, but yea i am you got it. i havent riddin a t1 since the progression was popular, but the screen name was made a long time ago so i stuck with it. i ride a fly now. sorry to hear about yout friend, if you have any more ?'s pm me so we dont mess up silver ghosts thread.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ssvert99
need a cage??? do them all the time. 8 pt. cage chromemoly 1200.00 guaranteed NHRA legal. options available. pm me or call the shop.
Out of Pekin. Thats not too far from here and I need a cage before April so I may be giving you a call after the motor is paid for.

Quick Reply: who wants to tig weld a cage in my car this winter??