Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 08:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by harbaugh
james seen me run him and james also seen me do the roll with the termi in indy....that was close but a w is w......haha....
YEP! I saw them both. And the Cobra guy was claiming like 500+ at the tire or some **** and still got beat lol. Not to mention they both never missed a gear.

I also saw Harbaugh run my buddy in his 2007 Z06 and they were really close. But Harbaugh hit the rev limiter by accident (lol) and he still didn't get pulled on by much.
His car runs it's A$$ off man. Don't count him out just yet!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Dont get too cocky there, thats when you will get your **** stomped lol. Mod for mod and bolt on for bolt on an ls1 will always be behind a 03/04 cobra. I know the power potential of the ls motors and they are stout but Travis don't be "THAT GUY" aka the nutswinger lol I bet most of them are driver error
Let me put a Blower on an LS1 and see who will win.... Bolt-on for Bolt-on

Hey Matt, How do you pull an LS1??? j/k Man
Just saw that thread lol. Man people were really hard on you bro. It's cool man, I got your back!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
No **** at least compare apples to apples!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

EXACTLY!!!

How have you been man? Have a good New Years?
I didn't unfortionentaly. But $hit happens you know!

Do Anything New to the Vette?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Teching In

YEP! I saw them both. And the Cobra guy was claiming like 500+ at the tire or some **** and still got beat lol. Not to mention they both never missed a gear.

I also saw Harbaugh run my buddy in his 2007 Z06 and they were really close. But Harbaugh hit the rev limiter by accident (lol) and he still didn't get pulled on by much.
His car runs it's A$$ off man. Don't count him out just yet!
thank you sir.....yea about the rev limiter i was tryin to get everything out of her....haha...and i still dont believe the car made over 500...lol....but he did say he had dyno sheets....but o well.....he still lost...hahaha....and matt will live..lol....he hit me hard so i had to punch back...lmao...ill rev my car up by his house here in about ten mins when i leave for work...
Old 01-05-2010, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

thank you sir.....yea about the rev limiter i was tryin to get everything out of her....haha...and i still dont believe the car made over 500...lol....but he did say he had dyno sheets....but o well.....he still lost...hahaha....and matt will live..lol....he hit me hard so i had to punch back...lmao...ill rev my car up by his house here in about ten mins when i leave for work...
LMAO!!!
Yeah 500+ at the wheels! I've heard that before. Must've been a forgiving dyno. Just like half the dyno's around here.
*Me personally, I'd rather Dyno Low and Trap High.

Travis; Rev 2x for me. lol
Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 PM
10 Second Club

I am down for some 40-140 races.

or we can get our swag on and just do dig races on a slick tire night.

Last edited by purdueranger; 01-05-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 PM
10 Second Club

I'm backing down from this 1 LOL!!! (Those Slicks look Scary.)

& It Looks like Harbaugh is gonna get Spanked come spring time. lol!

All this Internet Racing is fun, But I'm gonna shut-up til I can put up!
Old 01-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Launching!

Hopefully some of you guys step it up next year so I dont have to look for liter bikes all night..
Old 01-05-2010, 11:26 PM
10 Second Club

They are just 28x10.50s just like I had on the Camaro but these are on Bogart wheels.

rear slicks and wheels weigh in at 30# compared to #50 a wheel and tire what I was running beforehand.

they are dirty as hell and I need to detail them so they look good in the spring.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Launching!

I talked to my buddie, he wont have the termi back together till bout april. BUT hes on my facebook travis his name is justin kiefer, talk to him he kinda not believing me when you turn a 2.4 60ft and still pull a 12s pass. me idc but hes kinda not impressed so ya hes on my friends list so look him up and add him or talk to him
Old 01-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Matt, How do you pull an LS1??? j/k Man
Just saw that thread lol. Man people were really hard on you bro. It's cool man, I got your back!
Ha well it's not my fault that Ford in their awesomeness decided to put a blower on instead of more cubes so thats factory. Doesn't count for you lol

Oh and I know how they pull the motor now lol there were a bunch of tools in there ha. It just looked unsafe to me how it was on ramps and if it were on ramps at least have them turned around I would be scared it would roll off lol

Originally Posted by purdueranger
I am down for some 40-140 races.

or we can get our swag on and just do dig races on a slick tire night.

Nice Bogart's man, are those 28's?
Old 01-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by t/a for life
I talked to my buddie, he wont have the termi back together till bout april. BUT hes on my facebook travis his name is justin kiefer, talk to him he kinda not believing me when you turn a 2.4 60ft and still pull a 12s pass. me idc but hes kinda not impressed so ya hes on my friends list so look him up and add him or talk to him
im sure he would be down. if you really start doggin on him he may crack down and get it done quicker. he is kinda lazy when it comes to working in the cold lol i told him last night he was the talk of Tech and he was stoked. ahaha
Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Launching!

I doubt it hes really lazy in the cold haha. But oh well spring will be here in no time....well im hopin haha i put the cover over the car today sad sad day hahaha
Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

yea those are 28x10.50 ET Drags. The car is going to 60' just like the camaro did, high 1.4x to low 1.5x. I have already done 1.64 on drag radial leaving under vacuum.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slow5.0.
Hopefully some of you guys step it up next year so I dont have to look for liter bikes all night..
Well as always, You'll still be beating me lol. I'm just happy with my NA 403 for now. I didn't really plan on anything major this winter, other than a rearend that won't Grenade on me at the track. And a few small upgrades and a little weight reduction. Not a whole lot of weight reduction unfortionentaly.
* So what MODS did you do to the stang this winter???

yea those are 28x10.50 ET Drags. The car is going to 60' just like the camaro did, high 1.4x to low 1.5x. I have already done 1.64 on drag radial leaving under vacuum.
If that car leaves as hard as the Camaro did, I really don't want none. LOL

Good luck to everyone who plans on modding their cars this winter. Hope everything works out for you guys and can't wait til spring to get in some good clean runs with you guys.

James
Old 01-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by t/a for life
well there was plenty of people there that witnessed it...lol.....it was the first week after i got the car when i ran it....then i exploded the trany that week after on the street power shifting it...lol....i went to the rpm track day and pulled a 12.6 at 117 and had the same sixty.....only went down the track twice then heard a nasty sound come out of the rearend and started praying i could drive the car home but i think it was jus wheel hop...i got a buddy who bought a vette awhile back that has a procharger on it and it put down 430hp/400tq and we did a roll and we were side by side....then he did a smaller pulley and it makes 505 to the tires now...lol...havnt had a chance to get a piece of that yet...haha
Old 01-07-2010, 07:09 PM
10 Second Club

well there was plenty of people there that witnessed it...lol.....it was the first week after i got the car when i ran it....then i exploded the trany that week after on the street power shifting it...lol....i went to the rpm track day and pulled a 12.6 at 117 and had the same sixty.....only went down the track twice then heard a nasty sound come out of the rearend and started praying i could drive the car home but i think it was jus wheel hop...i got a buddy who bought a vette awhile back that has a procharger on it and it put down 430hp/400tq and we did a roll and we were side by side....then he did a smaller pulley and it makes 505 to the tires now...lol...havnt had a chance to get a piece of that yet...haha
I don't doubt any of the above comments.... And as for the 12.6 at 117mph; Put on some Drag Radials and some suspension and watch the et drop and mph go up.
Oh Yeah, And I want a piece of the Vette too.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

mph won't really move anywhere. When i was cam only I was hitting 118mph and the ET dropped but mph was staying the same whether I would use a drag radial or a bias-ply. If he lightens it up then it will pick up mph but at the current weight the mph will stay the same.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mph won't really move anywhere. When i was cam only I was hitting 118mph and the ET dropped but mph was staying the same whether I would use a drag radial or a bias-ply. If he lightens it up then it will pick up mph but at the current weight the mph will stay the same.
Agreed, the mph will either stay the same or drop a little bit. When I used drag radials I didn't have enough air in them and it lowered my mph a little but et raised then put more air in them and mph went back up

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!