Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrob56
is this the car i saw run a ton of times at the spot about two weeks before the last ls1tech meet? when everyone showed up there, i think even the gravel lot over there filled up? manual cam only car right?

any specs on the cam? hard to make a guess without knowing the setup exactly?
yup thats me.....is 234/236 duration 605/609 lift 112lsa....stock ls6 intake, ported tb, long tubes and lid with k&n filter....4.10 gear out back with 10 bolt still....ive never had it tuned and the guy before me said it was tuned but it idles like crap and check engine light is on for multiple things and speedo is off still from the gears..and yes it is a 6 speed car and also i have 3in true duals with borla xr1 mufflers dumped.....
Old 02-07-2010, 12:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by harbaugh
yup thats me.....is 234/236 duration 605/609 lift 112lsa....stock ls6 intake, ported tb, long tubes and lid with k&n filter....4.10 gear out back with 10 bolt still....ive never had it tuned and the guy before me said it was tuned but it idles like crap and check engine light is on for multiple things and speedo is off still from the gears..and yes it is a 6 speed car and also i have 3in true duals with borla xr1 mufflers dumped.....
412/398
Old 02-07-2010, 02:05 PM
10 Second Club

sounds good man.....and my guess is 410hp/425tq......whoever wins the bet gets t bagged by me myself!!!!!!hahahahaha
lol! In that case, i say 1000rwhp and 1200 rwtq.

BTW if you win, You have to sit on a broom stick or get bag tagged.... It's Your Choice! hahaha
Old 02-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007

BTW if you win, You have to sit on a broom stick or get bag tagged.... It's Your Choice! hahaha
Haha knowing him he will probably choose both!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:04 AM
Staging Lane

hmmm. I might have to come to this just to meet some of ya. which shop is this gonna be at? I'm too lazy to look back through posts to find out for myself lol.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007

ill go for the bag tag....hahahaha....im jus a young jedi right meow BUT one day i will have a street car putting down that much.....o yes..lol..
Old 02-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaytonaFIC6
hmmm. I might have to come to this just to meet some of ya. which shop is this gonna be at? I'm too lazy to look back through posts to find out for myself lol.
Its mike norris motorsports where this will be taking place.....never been yet so not real sure where its located but u can check out his winte specials he has posted in the midwest members section...i think he also has a link to his website on there...check it out and come out saturday....hopefully see more than two cars get tuned and hang out and chat about cars...should be a good day!!

well SOB!!!!!! I didnt even notice that was u.....i was like thinkin a know that vette from somewhere!!!!hahahahahaha.....yea im gona be stayin at foist's house friday to change my plugs and header gasket on the driver side...but if u want u can meet us at his house saturday morning if u want...let me know or text him...and i wanna know wat u think my car is gona put down bc u have seen it in action in ur old goat and ur vette now!!!!lol

Last edited by harbaugh; 02-08-2010 at 04:17 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Staging Lane

Its mike norris motorsports where this will be taking place.....never been yet so not real sure where its located but u can check out his winte specials he has posted in the midwest members section...i think he also has a link to his website on there...check it out and come out saturday....hopefully see more than two cars get tuned and hang out and chat about cars...should be a good day!!

well SOB!!!!!! I didnt even notice that was u.....i was like thinkin a know that vette from somewhere!!!!hahahahahaha.....yea im gona be stayin at foist's house friday to change my plugs and header gasket on the driver side...but if u want u can meet us at his house saturday morning if u want...let me know or text him...and i wanna know wat u think my car is gona put down bc u have seen it in action in ur old goat and ur vette now!!!!lol
haha at first I was like why is he talking to me like some dumb *** he doesn't know lol. It's hard telling what it will put down. Your car is quick for sure but the 4.10's might make it dyno a little lower than how fast it actually is. know what I mean? I bet it it puts down 408/392. This is a dynojet right?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Launching!

THIS SNOW BETTER NOT RUIN MY SATURDAY OF SKEETING ALL OVER HARBS'S FACE UP.......AND DOWN 74, 65, AND 465. better be a great day. hehe
Old 02-08-2010, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

You guys are crazy! LOL!

Got some stuff done this weekend. Motor showed up, and got all the mock up work done, and reidid the wiring harness to make it look pretty. Just waiting on the clutch/flywheel to show up so I can start shoving it all back into the car (hopefully this weekend). All this damn snow better be gone by the time I am ready to have Mike Norris tune my baby!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

looks good man
Old 02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaytonaFIC6
haha at first I was like why is he talking to me like some dumb *** he doesn't know lol. It's hard telling what it will put down. Your car is quick for sure but the 4.10's might make it dyno a little lower than how fast it actually is. know what I mean? I bet it it puts down 408/392. This is a dynojet right?
im guessing thats wat kind of dyno it is and yea i know about that when u have gears its suppose to make it dyno less..if my car wasnt a dd i would get it tuned on e85 but where i live i would have to drive out of my way 8 miles to get e85...so im not doin that right now....
Old 02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Launching!

So harbs? No n02, no e85? just bigger injectors? you still wanna take that bet with me against my buddies temi?
Old 02-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by t/a for life
So harbs? No n02, no e85? just bigger injectors? you still wanna take that bet with me against my buddies temi?
yea ill still take that bet bc time i run him ill have more done and jus remember the bet was against a stock cobra with suspension and eaton blower ported or not and my car on a 150 shot.....not a 3000lb pound cobra that has snake bite ported blower and 150 shot with full suspension and slicks and pizza cutters up front..........thats like dumb pinks stuff where there suppose to bring 11s cars and one is a 11s car and the other is a 9s car.....wtf....if he wants to do that then why doesnt he bark up james's alley....i know my car cant run mid 10s.....if he wants to bring a mid 11s car then ill do that....but if he brings a mid 10 car then i run for money.....ill be mad...very mad...but if he wants to bring a mid 10 car i know where two r sitting at waiting for some action come spring...or if lose to a mid 10 car for money then i wanna see u run kyle bells srt4 from a roll for money...i know how the game works and im not a idiot like he thinks i am...but i still want some of his cobra......
Old 02-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Teching In

yea ill still take that bet bc time i run him ill have more done and jus remember the bet was against a stock cobra with suspension and eaton blower ported or not and my car on a 150 shot.....not a 3000lb pound cobra that has snake bite ported blower and 150 shot with full suspension and slicks and pizza cutters up front..........thats like dumb pinks stuff where there suppose to bring 11s cars and one is a 11s car and the other is a 9s car.....wtf....if he wants to do that then why doesnt he bark up james's alley....i know my car cant run mid 10s.....if he wants to bring a mid 11s car then ill do that....but if he brings a mid 10 car then i run for money.....ill be mad...very mad...but if he wants to bring a mid 10 car i know where two r sitting at waiting for some action come spring...or if lose to a mid 10 car for money then i wanna see u run kyle bells srt4 from a roll for money...i know how the game works and im not a idiot like he thinks i am...but i still want some of his cobra......
<--------- Likes this post .That kid is trying to play you like a fiddle but too bad he has a big mouth and tells everyone what he is doin to race harbs... Sounds like someone got scared and decided to order more go fast parts. It will not be pretty if he shows up to run harbs lying about what his car has done to it if money is involved
Old 02-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Launching!

wait wait wait.....so NOW the cobra cant run slicks like he planned on and told you he would? W/e pic you see in the facebook pic of the cobra is the same wheels and tires hes running at the track. And he did tell you he was doing some suspention work. To my knowlege justin hasnt spent any money on any go fast parts, last time i talk to him he was still putting the new rear he bought in. So as long as this car has stock blower ported or not, exhaust, and intake its fine? Ok so what happens if he has all these mods and still runs in the 10's.

I say, we say fu(k justin and if you want an 11's car to run then ill step up to the plate my car WONT be on juice, WONT have bigger injectors, BUT WILL be on a set of mt dr's is that fair enough? And no im not talking racing on the street here come saturday thats all in fun. I mean 100 dollar bet me and you heads up at the track dr vs dr, cam vs h/c? That a better bet? Mainly because our cars seem to be the same. In this race it will be whoever can drive there car the best.....what you think?
Old 02-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Teching In

hahaah he will have an extra twenty pound in the car with the car seat and new baby on the wayso im sure boyce will be nice enough to give his 100 bucks to keiffer for diapers ahah wont ya trav?
Old 02-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Damn Boyce always starting trouble LOL! I think you 2 should just race for the cash and I will stay out of it. My car was a mid 11 second car before but will go a lot faster now. Harbs you are being kind of a hippocrite though since you wanted to race an 11.50 car with you car on nitrous. You should definitely be in the 10's on juice so you were going to try and do the same thing to me that I am supposedly doing to you. I keep no secrets...yeah the Cobra should go mid-high 10's with my mods. I pretty much said that but just not straight out. I said it would go mid 11's before but I was doing a decent amount of mods to it so it would be quite a bit faster. Also you said you could beat any, ANY, eaton blower car ported or not. I know there are a few in the 9's right now so obviously you did not do your research. I was not being sneaky at all. I specifically said it would be a lot faster than it was. Anyways no hard feelings and I will stay out of the feud between you 2. I will be lucky to have it done this year since I have a baby on the way and have to plan a wedding in the next 2 months and get a babies room done LOL! Good Luck Boyce!!

BTW....i wish the car would weigh 3000 lbs. It would go 10's without touching. More like 3350lbs. About 100lbs less than a Camaro.

Last edited by Cobrasnake2003; 02-08-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
<--------- Likes this post .That kid is trying to play you like a fiddle but too bad he has a big mouth and tells everyone what he is doin to race harbs... Sounds like someone got scared and decided to order more go fast parts. It will not be pretty if he shows up to run harbs lying about what his car has done to it if money is involved
Wow you are obviously a genius.........not playing anyone like a fiddle and if you can comprehend 2nd grade english and read my old posts I said the car was going to be a lot faster than it was before. Everyone did not pay attention to it because they were caught up in the hype. Not scared at all.....doing everything I had planned in the first place. No extra parts here. Harbaugh was dead set he could beat any eaton car......ported or not. I would have given him just that. I would not shoot nitrous on him because there would be no need for it.

What will not be pretty if I show up with a faster car?....is that a threat? One thing you should never do is direct a threat towards someone you do not even know....it may work out bad for you. Also it makes you look like a tool.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by t/a for life
wait wait wait.....so NOW the cobra cant run slicks like he planned on and told you he would? W/e pic you see in the facebook pic of the cobra is the same wheels and tires hes running at the track. And he did tell you he was doing some suspention work. To my knowlege justin hasnt spent any money on any go fast parts, last time i talk to him he was still putting the new rear he bought in. So as long as this car has stock blower ported or not, exhaust, and intake its fine? Ok so what happens if he has all these mods and still runs in the 10's.

I say, we say fu(k justin and if you want an 11's car to run then ill step up to the plate my car WONT be on juice, WONT have bigger injectors, BUT WILL be on a set of mt dr's is that fair enough? And no im not talking racing on the street here come saturday thats all in fun. I mean 100 dollar bet me and you heads up at the track dr vs dr, cam vs h/c? That a better bet? Mainly because our cars seem to be the same. In this race it will be whoever can drive there car the best.....what you think?
Originally Posted by Cobrasnake2003
Wow you are obviously a genius.........not playing anyone like a fiddle and if you can comprehend 2nd grade english and read my old posts I said the car was going to be a lot faster than it was before. Everyone did not pay attention to it because they were caught up in the hype. Not scared at all.....doing everything I had planned in the first place. No extra parts here. Harbaugh was dead set he could beat any eaton car......ported or not. I would have given him just that. I would not shoot nitrous on him because there would be no need for it.

What will not be pretty if I show up with a faster car?....is that a threat? One thing you should never do is direct a threat towards someone you do not even know....it may work out bad for you. Also it makes you look like a tool.
Well first off congrats on the baby! and good luck.

However, reading comprehension owns you. One I never said your car couldnt go 10's with ported/pullied blower suspension and solid rear, I know it can. I was told that you were going to add a 150 shot also, once again not my saying. and finally I never made any threats dumbass but was simply saying and it wouldnt matter which two people this was between, if two people are racing for $100 and then one lies about his car and adds nitrous as well, im sure the person who lost the race wouldnt be the happiest guy around and I have seen people get their *** beat for stuff like that. I could care less what happens between your guys' race, its not me so why would I care at all.

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!