Old 03-20-2008, 12:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got owned.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
I already have my spare tire and Jack pulled and I ALWAYS pull the rear seats. Sometimes I'll even pull the Passenger seat just for the hell of it! But I'm looking into some other mods as we speak. But I'm wanting to get a few runs in with it the way it sits now. Just to see where it's at. I'm really looking into a stall as well. I'd like to put a Yank, Vigilante, Or Edge 3600-3800 Stall in! But thats in do time!
Passenger seat mod is ricer ish I think I remember Jeff saying out Supra friend found an issue with his Edge stall but I could be wrong, I would go Yank, that what I was going to do before I sold the car.

5.0, come on, a 5.0 is good for AT LEAST a 12.9 MAX!!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Default Terre Haute, Indiana Car Show April 19th

https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwestern-members/861779-terre-haute-car-show-april-19th.html
Old 03-20-2008, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Passenger seat mod is ricer ish I think I remember Jeff saying out Supra friend found an issue with his Edge stall but I could be wrong, I would go Yank, that what I was going to do before I sold the car.
I know the passenger seat is kinda ricer, but hey If it will help then why not right!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 05:56 PM
TECH Junkie

What would you sit on, James, while Amber drove the car?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Teching In

WELCOME! I live about 5 Minutes from Downtown, What area do you live around? And if you ever want to cruise the strip on the weekends LMK I'll show ya around town and introduce you to some local guys. Glad to have ya!
James
Wow, that was a rather gay esque statement there!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Well, I sit around and don't speak forever, then pick on someone I don't even know that I've met.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
I think I remember Jeff saying out Supra friend found an issue with his Edge stall but I could be wrong, I would go Yank, that what I was going to do before I sold the car.
I dunno where you are getting this from.. bob doesnt have an edge converter..I am buying a 3800 edge unless something happens this weekend that would allow me to run 10's...

I have heard good and bad about all conveters though. seems to me its about the tuning more than the converter.. most of the time..
Old 03-20-2008, 09:00 PM
TECH Junkie

I agree, Jeff. My stall felt a lot better after it was tuned.

Wow, 10s out of a streetable Camaro. Kool.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"streetable"
Old 03-21-2008, 03:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by indirocz28
I dunno where you are getting this from.. bob doesnt have an edge converter..I am buying a 3800 edge unless something happens this weekend that would allow me to run 10's...

I have heard good and bad about all conveters though. seems to me its about the tuning more than the converter.. most of the time..
I thought it was???? What brand is it????????

The only stalls I have never heard anything bad about is Coan and Neil Chance.

"streetable" is a very loose term hahaha.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I was thinking a tci 5000....
Old 03-22-2008, 03:12 AM
TECH Addict

I was thinking a tci 5000....
Im almost positve he said Edge.

Well I went by my house to let the dogs out before my girl gets home and guess what, there is a Blazer in front of my house, not only that but a good foot or two of the right rear wheel is in my yard!

Two houses down there are people making noise in the garage with the door open. I almost went to ask it it was theirs, problem is its a cops house I I live near 4 cops and are trying to stay in their good graces.

I call IMPD non-emergency and they said I have to be there and it could take an hour for them to show up. I have called them before at my other work for work stuff and know that unless its a wreck or someone is hurt or being robbed it will take the full hour!

Told my fiance that if its still there when she gets home in a few hours to call the po-po.

Why can't people park in front of their own house and in there own yard. Its not like my house is cramed in next to others were parking is limited and its a nice neighborhood, 100K plus houses, you think people would be respectfull.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

"you are in my good graces but you ain't keeping ya car." I say, just pull out a 9 and start shootin...
Old 03-23-2008, 02:37 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by flaminbird
Wow, that was a rather gay esque statement there!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Well, I sit around and don't speak forever, then pick on someone I don't even know that I've met.
DAMNIT, That did sound a little GAY! Glad you brought that to my attention.
OK, what I meant to say was if he wanted to learn where we all cruise than I would show him where we cruise. AND if he wanted to hang out with some of the local guys that cruise the strip, I could introduce him to a few guys so he wouldn't be cruising around by himself and looking all stupid and ****! Sorry for the Last GAY Statement
Old 03-23-2008, 03:47 AM
TECH Addict

"you are in my good graces but you ain't keeping ya car." I say, just pull out a 9 and start shootin...
HAHAHAHA,

Well at 3pm the next day the Blazer was still there, called the cops and they came out after I left for work... cops told my fiance that they can't do anything about it unless it has been there for a long time and is deemed abandoned even though a big chunk of it was IN MY YARD!

So I guess legally you can park in front of someones house and partly in their yard for quite a long time........ I wonder what would have happend if half of the thing was in my yard, or the entire truck......... bet it would be legal...

Car left at like 6pm. I was told at work that if it happens again I can have it towed by a towing company for it being on private property.

Ive decided that as long as people don't make a habbit of it I will not say or do anything as long as they don't gripe at me on nice Saturdays when I get the car out.

All well, its 4am and I have to be up in a little over 4 hours then go back to work 6 hours after that........
Old 03-23-2008, 01:49 PM
10 Second Club

Glad the Blazer moved. I use to hate that **** when I lived in the housing addition and people would park in front of my house. I finally started parking my other car half way in front of my house and half way in front of theirs for 2 weeks straight and then I NEVER had a problem again!

Might wanna try it!

James
Old 03-24-2008, 03:24 AM
TECH Addict

Well tonight the blazer was parked in one of the cops driveway..............
Old 03-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Teching In

DAMNIT, That did sound a little GAY! Glad you brought that to my attention.
OK, what I meant to say was if he wanted to learn where we all cruise than I would show him where we cruise. AND if he wanted to hang out with some of the local guys that cruise the strip, I could introduce him to a few guys so he wouldn't be cruising around by himself and looking all stupid and ****! Sorry for the Last GAY Statement
Hey no problem man... just hate seeing people give off the wrong vibe.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anything going on the weekend of April 11th-13th? I am going to be in town visiting my lady friend, and wanted to see if it would be worth me bringing the Camaro.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Matt D
Anything going on the weekend of April 11th-13th? I am going to be in town visiting my lady friend, and wanted to see if it would be worth me bringing the Camaro.
We don't like race cars around these parts

Keep an eye on the weather, if its supposed to be nice bring it, if not I would leave it honestly.

I know a lot people have got out but not a lot, most wait till you don't have to have the heater on at night to go out. Quite a few and putting the finishing touches on their cars still, I am waiting on my personal plate to come in. Ricers cruise year round though, even in the snow!

The suds might have some cars, main street and Madison in downtown greenwood behined the tan post office. You can check out US 31 between greenwood and Downtown Indy, thats were everyone will be.

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!