Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ x2
Old 01-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Scammer Alert!

shows how good the teams are in the nfc, how did the pack favor against said bears? LOLOLOL, good teams have complete seasons, i.e. the patriots
Old 01-14-2008, 08:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ricks99ls1
shows how good the teams are in the nfc, how did the pack favor against said bears? LOLOLOL, good teams have complete seasons, i.e. the patriots
So then by your completely retarded logic the only teams that are good is the 72' Dolphins and the 07' Pats? I guess the 85' bears and the Packer team that won the first two championships suck

I feel dumber for even having quoted that! A true football fan can admit when a team or a player is good regardless of how they personally feel about it. I hate the Bears but to me Walter Payton is one of the greatest players! I laugh at people that say or imply Favre sucks.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HAMRHEAD
I laugh at people that say or imply Favre sucks.
Yeah, I don't think alot of QB's, or any other player for that matter would beable to preform like he did the day after his dad passed away.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Scammer Alert!

i credit hom for playing after is father passed, that is heroic, but come on, it was the recievers making the plays, his throws were waaay short, and lets not forget... its was against the raiders, last in pass defense and qb sacks/pressures, go figure
Originally Posted by nofearracing28
Yeah, I don't think alot of QB's, or any other player for that matter would beable to preform like he did the day after his dad passed away.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:37 AM
10 Second Club

Favre does it with an average to below average receiver core. Brady does it throwing to a hall of famer receiver and is protected by three pro bowlers! The only time the Packers were a dominant team besides Favre was the 96 - 97 season. So when brady throws a pass short does that mean he sucks?
Old 01-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Scammer Alert!

antonio freeman.. robert brooks, bubba franks, mark chumara however you speel it, they were in the past, but definately above average.... and i mean come on any qb who throws 50 times a game is going to rack up some yards, the emergence of ryan grasnt is going to help, but hes alot like samkon gado, fumble prone, and what about th epackers line... **** if there front office wouldnt have gotten rid of half there offensive line, and ahman green, i just think everyone pitys favre, because he doesnt have hall of fame players, all i ask is... if your going to do that might aswell pity the dolphins , raiders, and everyone else who doesnt have superstars. Does the fact that peyton manning has harrison, wayne, clark, make him any less an awesome qb? Quit whining hamrhead, qb's make bad throws no doubt, but the raiders game after th edeath of his father, i mean that was no doubt the recievers, every pass was an acrobatics catch or leaping/diving, im not saying a perfect season, it has to be consistent, i mean the Bears were horrid this year, and yet the Pack got spanked, if they play a defense the bears scheme, they have no chance
Old 01-15-2008, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

Once again you prove you know nothing about football and are common sense challenged. Do everyone a favor and go swallow a bag of marbles before you contaminate the rest of the world. No one said they are less great but you say Favre isn't which screams stupidity with a blinking red light and a neon arrow pointing at you.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Scammer Alert!

dude, do us all a favor and go swallow favres ***** before you talk, the guy is decent not great, not bad, your upset becuase i keep proving you wrong and thats ok, i would be to, Favres a great qb, however about the last 3-4 years whos been right in the top 3 for interceptions... hmm... and i dont know anything?
Old 01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Launching!

dude, do us all a favor and go swallow favres ***** before you talk, the guy is decent not great, not bad, your upset becuase i keep proving you wrong and thats ok, i would be to, Favres a great qb, however about the last 3-4 years whos been right in the top 3 for interceptions... hmm... and i dont know anything?
And who broke 5 NFL records this year?
Old 01-16-2008, 01:22 PM
10 Second Club

If you wanna start talking about playing with guys ***** leave your personal habits for another forum. Now quite dreaming of little children in speedos you homo and realize the only thing you proved is you have an obsession for homosexual behavior.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Scammer Alert!

ignoring the facts.. first sign of someone in denial, what about favre and his interception ratio....? Great qb, alright... but for which team?
Old 01-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Teching In

wasnt this suppose to be a thread FOR packer fans No one is making you read these threads guys. Play nice... please
Old 01-16-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Regular

and i mean come on any qb who throws 50 times a game is going to rack up some yards, the emergence of ryan grasnt is going to help, but hes alot like samkon gado, fumble prone
You are entitled to your opinion on Favre, but I do have to disagree with this ^^^ statement. You brought up the fact that Brett has more int. than any other qb which is true, but also admit that he has had to throw the ball 50 times a game to win. With that many pass attempts you are bound to have quite a few ints. What other players in NFL history have won as many MVP's as Favre. Only Jim Brown, Johnny Unitas, and Brett Favre have won 3 MVP's. Would you say that those other 2 guys weren't great? I feel that Brett Favre is a great qb and I would be willing to bet that the majority of the NFL fans would agree. You also believe that Ryan Grant is fumble prone, which I tend to disagree with. Because he had 2 fumbles and 201 yrds against the Seahawks? Do you know how may fumbles he had during the entire regular season? The answer is 1. 1 fumble during the regular season, you would have to be pretty ignorant to consider that fumble prone. Not to mention LT won this years rushing title with 1474 yards and he played in all 16 games. And Ryan Grant ran for 956 yards and he didn't start the first 7 games. You wanted facts you got'em.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Scammer Alert!

HOW ABOUT THEM GIANTS..... DAMN WHAT HAPPENED, EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE ELEMENTS WERE IN THE PACKERS FAVOR...Ryan Grant proved what kind of quality he is, Favre gave the game away with 2 interceptions, Driver had a pretty good game, damn you Packer fans arent chiming in now are you, hahaaaaahahah
Old 01-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Scammer Alert!

wait let me guess what everyones response is going to be... WELL AT LEAST WE MADE IT THAT FAR....lol and what good did that do?