Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so anyone oin to the suds tonight?
Old 04-26-2008, 04:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Love to but the TA is still down for a while.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:10 PM
10 Second Club

I'm heading to suds now! But will be cruising 31 tonight. Hope to see some action. I'm confident there will be some. I'll be cruising with a few stangs and TA's. Not to mention a few guys want to run a few of my buddy's. See everyone later!

James

George; Hit Me Up when you see this!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

who has the orange camaro that has the MS4 in it that made a quick stop at the suds
Old 04-27-2008, 11:02 AM
10 Second Club

I believe that's John.. LS1Leadfoot I think is his username on here. It was tuned just yesterday.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheBiz
Congrats in deed! My wife and I dated for 7 years before we got married. I built 3 cars in that time. I think I got lucky, she's into cars and wants a hot rod of her own. I actually had her in the garage on Thursday pulling the heads off the old motor.

Good luck to both of you!
She wants to help on the car but does not no much yet, so far she helps with small stuff and or just comes out and talks to me and watch.

Don't blame her for not wanting to get under the car during an engine pull with all sorts of fluids on the ground....

She wants to build a 57 chevy one day. Told her I wanted to put a blown BBC in it and she wants a stocker but is starting to budge

Out living room has a few car posters on the wall and the cabnets (sp?) in the kitchen have all my big diecast cars on top of them

She told me when I bout the house that the Z will be the only car in the garage SHe also has no problem with me building my new motor and drivetrain even after she found out how much it will cost.

I got lucky.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Captain InsaneO
I believe that's John.. LS1Leadfoot I think is his username on here. It was tuned just yesterday.
Yea thats him. He came to the "meet" we had at hooters a couple weeks ago. Pretty nice car
Old 04-27-2008, 06:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
who has the orange camaro that has the MS4 in it that made a quick stop at the suds
Yeah his name is John, I met him last night as well!
It's definentely an awesome car!

Here's a few pics of it on the interstate..... I was on my way to drop off some money to my engine builder when I first saw it, and then I met him last night on US31. He seemed like a pretty cool guy!

Old 04-27-2008, 06:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah thats John. He sure didn't waste any time after it was tuned! With some gears that car oughta hold its own nicely.

He's a pretty cool cat.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

damn...all this talk about a poor old country boy..."cough cough" hahah lol
those pics look pretty sweet man.....thanks for posting them on tech....my ego just shot through the roof lol!!!!
dave heck tuned it and did a awesome job...still need a little bugs worked out......the drivability is night and day diff than before.....PROPS!!!....i would recc. him to anyone.....
i met a few guys last night and def think we sould get together more often.....if so this summer will be off the hook!!!!!
btw BIZ.....did the 98 make it to michigan??
Old 04-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

Johns car pulls so hard up top. I could'nt imagine it with some 4.10's or 4.30's. Does anybody know if that Trailblazer SS ended up running that srt8 last night?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Resident

yes boys....a next on list is...
torque arm
cage
gears.....
if the car isnt fast enough for me n/a this winter i will be doing a 150 wet....
and if that happens....i will definatly need a moser/strange

i think the tb/ss would have beet the srt8
but that might be wishful thinking........lol i know those jeeps are quick suv's
Old 04-27-2008, 07:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot
\
i met a few guys last night and def think we sould get together more often.....if so this summer will be off the hook!!!!!
Couldn't tell yah man. I'm sure it did. If not, that nice piece of ace that came with ol' boy should have no problem "flagging" down some help.

Dave said your tuned turned out well. If it needs any tweeks, just let one of us know and we should be able to work it out for ya.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn...all this talk about a poor old country boy..."cough cough" hahah lol
those pics look pretty sweet man.....thanks for posting them on tech....my ego just shot through the roof lol!!!!
dave heck tuned it and did a awesome job...still need a little bugs worked out......the drivability is night and day diff than before.....PROPS!!!....i would recc. him to anyone.....
i was the kid with glasses that asked you what cam you had in it
Old 04-27-2008, 08:13 PM
TECH Resident

ya im sure she made it also ......DAMN!!!.......

the car is fin great....no complaints.....

the next weekend you guys need help i will definatly be over there.....and if there is every spare time....we can mess with the z....oh btw...i have the 6.0 heads that came off that lq4 thats in my car if you would have any need for them....!!!!
get ahold of me...

ls1 navy you should have came to the hooters meet.....told ya it wouldnt rain !!!! hahahahaha
nice ride btw....
Old 04-27-2008, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

thx man

ya i should have went my mistake
Old 04-27-2008, 08:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

ya im sure she made it also ......DAMN!!!.......

the car is fin great....no complaints.....

the next weekend you guys need help i will definatly be over there.....and if there is every spare time....we can mess with the z....oh btw...i have the 6.0 heads that came off that lq4 thats in my car if you would have any need for them....!!!!
get ahold of me...
Right on, sounds good. I'm good in the head department. I've got a set of "Gunnar Specials" coming from Patriot. I'm sure someone would like to have those heads. Worse case scenario, we can take them over to the shop, clean them up. Maybe a customer will be in need. Hell, they may go well with my LQ9 shortblock I'm going to dump off here pretty soon.

Dave an I took the Yellow Z06 out to tune today. It runs "okay".
Old 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Launching!

Hey guys, I'm in Terre haute and head up there every once in a while. After My friend gets gears and I get gears/cam we're gonna make a run up there to see whats out. We never really raced anybody last year because my car's not fast enough to hang up there. If I was spraying I could hold my own MAYBE but I only use it if I need to. How many guys actually cruise there? I'd like to meet new people beacuse me and my friend on here are the only "real" F-body guys here besides a few others. Everyone else just tosses shitty exhausts and a K&N on their car and call it fast.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:06 PM
11 Second Club

Hey Guys,
Just an old timer here, But I might want to make a trip down there sometime , Maybe just hang out a little and see whats happenin. I guess your generally hangin at the suds in greenwood huh ?
Old 04-27-2008, 09:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think most of the f-body and domestic crowd starts at SUDS and then makes a trip tp hooters/BW's/or somewhere like that. There is a Mustang CLub that hangs out on the super southside of Indy and make their way into Greenwood a couple times a weekend.

I know there should be some good times this summer. I'm not much of a street racer, but I'm always cool with hanging out and shootin' the ****.

Should have the car done in a couple weeks. I know there will be a large f-body group this summer.

Just post up when you guys are coming from out of town. Usually someone will be around and can direct you where to meet up.

Quick Reply: Greenwood