Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Bloomington Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Josh I saw your Z sitting out in front of Wright today. It was looking nice and clean.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by greg_74
Josh I saw your Z sitting out in front of Wright today. It was looking nice and clean.
thanks man, i washed it this weekend, i have this dilemma though. i like to park it close to keep an eye on it but thats under trees and birds **** on it last week, or park at the top of the hill far away, harder to watch but no bird ****
Old 04-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Teching In

Sorry its been awhile, long week. i painted the berger myself. the headlights i bought. I need the silver letters for the back and im goin to get a black billet grille with the old ss emblem for it. And yea its definitely a girl with long brown hair in the black ss (she aint bad lookin either) im goin to talk to another guy who lives in mcnutt he has the blue trans am with somesort of exahust. and i also have a friend of mine with a silver GTO thats super loud, we want to hit up nashvilles 1/8th mile oh yea i did some cruising i go down the 446 past the resevoir (i dont know how to spell it) and im always being followed by the cops when i go in town. u see me give me a call (219)-712-8814

Last edited by 98ssbuiltnotbought; 04-08-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jrob56
thanks man, i washed it this weekend, i have this dilemma though. i like to park it close to keep an eye on it but thats under trees and birds **** on it last week, or park at the top of the hill far away, harder to watch but no bird ****
Yeah I think I would rather park it closer though so you can keep an eye on it. The birds still get it even if you park farther down like you were?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:37 PM
TECH Addict

ya good point theyll get it no matter where i park it
Old 04-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Teching In

jrob is that ur red z by wight i just saw it today looks clean.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 98ssbuiltnotbought
thanks, that would be the one
Old 04-08-2008, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

hey anyone see the new G8 in person yet, just walked out of class at the optometry building on atwater street and it rolled by(dealer plates so im assuming one of the reps is driving a new one around or test drive), wow is all i can say, i was stunned! with rims and tint that car would be...

oh and side not saw a red Z with snowflakes and catback only from the sound, he took off and revved at me at the next light also on atwater! anyone know who it is?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...840997&page=12
lastly check out this link guys, next saturday it sounds like there is going to be a get together in greenwood, let me know if anyone else is planning on going?

Last edited by jrob56; 04-08-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey man I think I saw your SS going down Jordan today like across the street from Wright kinda but the library, at least I think it was, red SS with alloy ZR1's right? Looked good.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Teching In

yea i got the silver ZR-1's with berger panel
Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea i got the silver ZR-1's with berger panel
Yeah I couldn't tell if it had a berger panel or not, Josh had said that yours had a berger panel on it, but I couldn't tell from the angle that I was at and how the sun was hitting it. Do you have taillight blackouts too because it kinda looked like that from what I could see.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

anyone know how the weather is supposed to hold up in Btown this weekend??? supposed to drive down tonight for Little 5... debating on it since I heard it's supposed to rain all weekend...
Old 04-11-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by greg_74
Yeah I couldn't tell if it had a berger panel or not, Josh had said that yours had a berger panel on it, but I couldn't tell from the angle that I was at and how the sun was hitting it. Do you have taillight blackouts too because it kinda looked like that from what I could see.
ya it has blackouts too, and the half whistler headlights, i stopped and took a look at it! im thinkin about those headlights, where did you get them?

Originally Posted by RangerRob
anyone know how the weather is supposed to hold up in Btown this weekend??? supposed to drive down tonight for Little 5... debating on it since I heard it's supposed to rain all weekend...
ya its not lookin so hot, im pretty sure its gonna be raining most the weekend. it works out great for me because if it was nice i would have to work, but i say come down anyway! im pretty sure itll be a fun weekend regardless of the weather
Old 04-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Teching In

they r Euro Clear Black Housing headlights. pmme if u want the web site. 180 with shipping and insurance. I hate halo headlights. I got the blackouts from a friend; they r gts's. i didnt know how they would look, but it works. The berger panel isnt a real one; its the factory piece painted with autozone trim paint. Its all in the prep work; rattle can turned out good. Does anyone know where to get the brushed aluminum letters for the back (not chrome). i want to get a black billet grille with the old school SS emblem on it. Nice chrome ZR-1's on the Z jrob

Last edited by 98ssbuiltnotbought; 04-11-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got the headlights from Makoto Auto Trends they r Euro Clear Black Housing 180 with shipping and insurance. I hate halo headlights. I got the blackouts from a friend; they r gts's. i didnt know how they would look, but it works. The berger panel isnt a real one; its the factory piece painted with autozone trim paint. Its all in the prep work; rattle can turned out good. Does anyone know where to get the brushed aluminum letters for the back (not chrome). i want to get a black billet grille with the old school SS emblem on it. Nice chrome ZR-1's on the Z jrob
Idk if he is a sponsor of the site or anything and I know mods get mad if you post something if its not a sponsor so I'll pm you a place where you might be able to get them.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Teching In

sh*t i forgot about sponsor stuff i got to take that off
Old 04-11-2008, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

they r Euro Clear Black Housing headlights. pmme if u want the web site. 180 with shipping and insurance. I hate halo headlights. I got the blackouts from a friend; they r gts's. i didnt know how they would look, but it works. The berger panel isnt a real one; its the factory piece painted with autozone trim paint. Its all in the prep work; rattle can turned out good. Does anyone know where to get the brushed aluminum letters for the back (not chrome). i want to get a black billet grille with the old school SS emblem on it. Nice chrome ZR-1's on the Z jrob
ya the headlights look good, and the price sounds good too, a guy on the board started to offer the sanding and full whistler treatment for about 150. if i dont go that route i will definitely hit you up for that website, cuz mine are bad and somthings gotta change. thanks i really like them, i had the ten spokes for a while and they just didnt do it for me...i think you ought to think about going black with your zr1's, itd really set your car off with all the black you have now. ive seen some damn good rattle can jobs!
Old 04-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

down in btown, who's drinkin it up today????
Old 04-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Teching In

since when is trying to avoid a pothole and goin around a corner at the sametime a crime? Apperently the indiana state cop that pulled me over thought so and he thought i was drunk driving. The joke was on him cuz i blew 0.000. So gives me a written warning saying failure to signal lane change. Know what i say BS! He had nothin on me. stupid young cops trying to make money on little 5 weekend. 3 weeks left of this BS then off to US41 for some driving that the cops cant control.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

since when is trying to avoid a pothole and goin around a corner at the sametime a crime? Apperently the indiana state cop that pulled me over thought so and he thought i was drunk driving. The joke was on him cuz i blew 0.000. So gives me a written warning saying failure to signal lane change. Know what i say BS! He had nothin on me. stupid young cops trying to make money on little 5 weekend. 3 weeks left of this BS then off to US41 for some driving that the cops cant control.
He was pry just trying to get you for drunk driving. They were out in full force this week.