Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 02:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kline454
NO are cars are to slow...... Really why does that matter are you? wow if you are thats great but what does that have to do with racing us? I really dont want to talk about how fast or slow are cars are lets just race BTW ill take on any STOCK headed lt1 you guys have!!!
It was a simple question because no one seems to be talking about the cars that you brought or who raced. I really don't give a rats *** whether your slow or fast, maybe I will come take your money when my car is back together...and yes, I am currently #18 however that run was 2 years ago and NA. This year will be a whole lot different but I can't tell you because it's a secret....hell with that...she will be seeing a 175-200 shot on top of what she already has and around here it is no secret.

Last edited by SS1875; 06-13-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SS1875
It was a simple question. I don't give a rats *** whether your slow or fast. I haven't been starting any **** with any of you so lose your ******* attitude or I will come take your money when my car is back together...and yes, I am currently #18 however that run was 2 years ago and NA. This year will be a whole lot different.

Thats what I like to hear D!!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=Starfire1;9546411]Gee I dont even know where to start. You really seem to have a thing for the **** gobbling and ******** stuff.

Are you actually throwing other peoples cars out?

What do "YOU" have to race me with?

Nice to see you swinging from the fast guys but what do YOU have to run?

Titles?? Did you watch too many episodes of pinks?

Dont bullshit about my cars? Uh ok.[/QUOT

I don't need a fast car to beat your ***, bring it. Hows that for a response to you question? A quote from a friend "We can knuckle up any time any place"
Don't let the joking get to ya ,ya big *****
Old 06-13-2008, 03:16 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=regalgs;9550417]
Originally Posted by Starfire1
Gee I dont even know where to start. You really seem to have a thing for the **** gobbling and ******** stuff.

Are you actually throwing other peoples cars out?

What do "YOU" have to race me with?

Nice to see you swinging from the fast guys but what do YOU have to run?

Titles?? Did you watch too many episodes of pinks?

Dont bullshit about my cars? Uh ok.[/QUOT

I don't need a fast car to beat your ***, bring it. Hows that for a response to you question? A quote from a friend "We can knuckle up any time any place"
Don't let the joking get to ya ,ya big *****
So you have nothing to race and now you want to fight?
Classic.

And dont let the joking get to you either.
I heard warm soapy water is good for getting the sand out of your vagina you might give it a try.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:18 PM
11 Second Club

2000 Z71(Turd) = should have bought a duramax
95Z A4 Stock(Turd) = should have bought a LS1
94Z M6 Hardtop SOLD(Quick but gone) = shouldn't have sold it

i love ur sig shawn thats good
Old 06-13-2008, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

It was a simple question because no one seems to be talking about the cars that you brought or who raced. I really don't give a rats *** whether your slow or fast, maybe I will come take your money when my car is back together...and yes, I am currently #18 however that run was 2 years ago and NA. This year will be a whole lot different but I can't tell you because it's a secret....hell with that...she will be seeing a 175-200 shot on top of what she already has and around here it is no secret.
Well let me know when your car is done 4 you can TRY and take my money......haha no hard feeling here just like to race so get that car done!!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=Starfire1;9550442]
Originally Posted by regalgs

So you have nothing to race and now you want to fight?
Classic.

And dont let the joking get to you either.
I heard warm soapy water is good for getting the sand out of your vagina you might give it a try.
I have a car,the pic is in my sig,2009 McHammer Addition supercharged ZR1 with 2 full bottles of pimp juice. and as fair as fighting,I don't want to fight. I keep joking and joking. Its all good I can take a joke,no problem. And when I said I don't need a car to beat your *** ! I don't! I'll use my 4x4 with 22's and run over that bitch,LOL-hahahaha
Old 06-13-2008, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=regalgs;9550911]

I have a car,the pic is in my sig,2009 McHammer Addition supercharged ZR1 with 2 full bottles of pimp juice. and as fair as fighting,I don't want to fight. I keep joking and joking. Its all good I can take a joke,no problem. And when I said I don't need a car to beat your *** ! I don't! I'll use my 4x4 with 22's and run over that bitch,LOL-hahahaha
Old 06-13-2008, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm curious as to who lost the races to the South Bend Crew?? Anyone care to enlighten me on this.
The south bend cars are race cars. They are fast, lighter and they hook. If they came back with full interiors, stock wheels, and radials, it would be different. It wasn't apples to apples last weekend. But as always it's run what you brung.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:33 PM

Stop ,Hammertime,can't touch this
Old 06-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
The south bend cars are race cars. They are fast, lighter and they hook. If they came back with full interiors, stock wheels, and radials, it would be different. It wasn't apples to apples last weekend. But as always it's run what you brung.

The Lt1 car is full interior full weight and a daily driver on a dot tire.

The Mustang is driven regularly but not driven daily and is full weight and full interior.

The Starfire is Full weight and full interior and was on a radial when it was there.

I have a "Race car" and it is nothing like my street car.

The S10 that was there was on a large slick built sbc lightweight and on spray.
Not sure how it was different than what we brought

If you would like to take a trip up here we would be happy to race.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=regalgs;9550911]

Thats a bad *** ride. Even sweeter being the mc hammer edition
Old 06-13-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by halucinator
Whats different about yours and drews?
Mine is black. And faster.

Sorry Drew...
Old 06-13-2008, 07:06 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
Amen brother!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JPH
Amen brother!
sorry no ramon vs. jph, terry broke the transmission, just kidding terry did not brake it. it is broke though.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=digitalsolo;9545861]Baer brakes are great. If you don't have a matched system front/rear or your bias tuned and a retuned ABS computer you probably added 15-20' to your stopping distance though. 90% of "big brake" setups will stop longer then a stock system on a first stop. Probably 75% will be longer and the next n stops as well.

Remember, brakes that can lock up your wheels are ALL you need to stop, once. Big brakes only matter when you do it over and over and have to worry about fading. On a one time stop, a well tuned system + lots of tire + good suspension + minimal weight is the secret.[/QUOTE

you smoking crack if you think my brake upgrade added stopping distance. the abs works just fine and no reason to retune the computer to make it stop, and wait it has a nice suspension setup also.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
My car should be back home Sunday afternoon. Goodyear hoses don't like being submerged in gasoline. Trust me.
Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Ben had that problem, I beleive he ended up using braided line.
Shawn was correct. My rubber hoses were specifically for the fuel pump setup I got, and they still corroded all to hell and back in no time. I had constant issues as well with the fuel pump coming off the hoses . I did go with a braded line and haven't had a single problem since. Hopefully you got yours figured out as well.

Originally Posted by NASTYTRANSAM
Oh and Ben your car will be going under heavy construction fri. sat. and sunday....
Sweetness I actually got the full weekend off, so let me know if you want any help.

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Mine is black. And faster.

Sorry Drew...
Did Drew ever get his on the dyno?? I'd like to see a re-match of the LSX RX-7's.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The weather is lousy tonight, so I'll probably be joining most of the others that don't like to play in the rain with their cars.

Maybe Saturday night though.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kline454
Well let me know when your car is done 4 you can TRY and take my money......haha no hard feeling here just like to race so get that car done!!

I am trying believe me when I say it!
Old 06-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Staging Lane

as for the cars that did not win against the south bend guys...that would be ken and an orange 'stang...but they use a $6 a gallon pump lol and there is no way that LT1 was daily drivin....and who am i gonna race JPH??? and you know i hate to race on the street

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!