Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 01:54 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS1875
Joe, my car better be bad *** with your cam installed or I'm gonna put a size 10 Adidas up your
It should, who cares anyways. It's how the car performs and drives. I don't play the hp game, cause you will never win. Take it to the track, that's the right way to tell.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Azar, I will rape then kill you if you don't go... You're my good luck charm
Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Beast
Azar, I will rape then kill you if you don't go... You're my good luck charm

Sounds like some sweet talking going on between you too
Old 07-01-2008, 02:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JPH
It should, who cares anyways. It's how the car performs and drives. I don't play the hp game, cause you will never win. Take it to the track, that's the right way to tell.

I care.....it should/better perform well.....I don't either because too much is useless unless your a professional driver and setup for the track.....I will win or else.......I always take it to the track so as not to collect any more tickets(however I am human and can be tempted)... I will be able to tell on the first pass.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Snapps
Sounds like some sweet talking going on between you too
It's so much more than sweet talking going on between us.

But yeah, I won't be able to make it this week. Perhaps next time. I'm sorry Nick. I totally forgot I already told her we would hangout. Also, give me a call this weekend and we'll get some footie of the beast to put up in your for sale thread. Get 'er cleaned an d I can get some beauty shots as well.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Azar
It's so much more than sweet talking going on between us.

But yeah, I won't be able to make it this week. Perhaps next time. I'm sorry Nick. I totally forgot I already told her we would hangout. Also, give me a call this weekend and we'll get some footie of the beast to put up in your for sale thread. Get 'er cleaned an d I can get some beauty shots as well.

I'll be at the lake this weekend for once
Old 07-01-2008, 05:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

You lucky bastard
Old 07-01-2008, 05:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Well I don't have school anymore, maybe we can meet up sometime next week for footie? I'm sorry, man. Shoulda thought before I got all excited about riding in a riced out civic. Hahaha.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
TECH Addict

Alright people, since BigRob never posted anything on my numbers, I'll come clean

I scewed my dyno numbers and posted someone else's sheet only to get BigRob all fired up , but he never posted on it, and then the next thing I new everyone else posted on it, and I even had to lie to Joe and Nate on the phone to try and get Robbie fired up .

My car REALLY only did 441 RWHP and I think 401 RWTQ. I'll take a picture of the ACTUAL dyno sheet and post it up soon. For what its worth, I was expecting to see a little bigger numbers out of it, however the dyno shop in PA was at almost 3,000 feet above sea level, and given that and the humidity, I am sure I could have seen a little more (as most could having theirs dyno'd on a cooler day alone). Someday I'll probably throw it on an Indiana dyno on a cooler day for the bigger number, but for now thats what it made.

I am still very happy with how it performs and pulls, and will post the dyno video soon.

Sorry if by trying to get Robbie fired up I pissed anyone else off in the mean time.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Regular

I was going to say.... only T.M.'s magic dyno reads that high!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:13 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CALL911
Alright people, since BigRob never posted anything on my numbers, I'll come clean

I scewed my dyno numbers and posted someone else's sheet only to get BigRob all fired up , but he never posted on it, and then the next thing I new everyone else posted on it, and I even had to lie to Joe and Nate on the phone to try and get Robbie fired up .

My car REALLY only did 441 RWHP and I think 401 RWTQ. I'll take a picture of the ACTUAL dyno sheet and post it up soon. For what its worth, I was expecting to see a little bigger numbers out of it, however the dyno shop in PA was at almost 3,000 feet above sea level, and given that and the humidity, I am sure I could have seen a little more (as most could having theirs dyno'd on a cooler day alone). Someday I'll probably throw it on an Indiana dyno on a cooler day for the bigger number, but for now thats what it made.

I am still very happy with how it performs and pulls, and will post the dyno video soon.

Sorry if by trying to get Robbie fired up I pissed anyone else off in the mean time.
You and robbey need to street race, you guys are so close it's scary.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911

You phucking bastard .....I'm going to kill you and chop you into small pieces and spread you all over Muncie Dragway so that we can run you over and over again and peel out on you!!!! HAHA J/K..... I for one wasn't mad , I can't speak for anyone else. I thought they were a little high but stranger things have happened. You still made decent numbers for your combo so props for that!!
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by krobinson123
I was going to say.... only T.M.'s magic dyno reads that high!
Your next buddy?
TECH Addict

Here's an ACTUAL pic of the dyno sheet;

Old 07-01-2008, 06:15 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

You phucking bastard .....I'm going to kill you and chop you into small pieces and spread you all over Muncie Dragway so that we can run you over and over again and peel out on you!!!! HAHA J/K..... I for one wasn't mad , I can't speak for anyone else. I thought they were a little high but stranger things have happened. You still made decent numbers for your combo so props for that!!
And you to pal!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JPH
You and robbey need to street race, you guys are so close it's scary.
Robs car has suspension, gears, and tires that try to hook, and a good 10 RWHP on me. It still would be a close run for sure, and I'm sure it will happen sometime. The next Wednesday I get off, I plan on going to the track.

Well FWIW, this same combo has netted others that power level before;

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=2.5+5.3

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=2.5+5.3

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=5.3+ms3
Old 07-01-2008, 08:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well my fuel pump is toast! It died on me in the middle of the intersection of my housing addition. Luckily joggers were around to help push my car. I guess making a large mushroom cloud on my way home didn't help it any! But at least it explains some weird things going on lately!
Now if I can just get it off the street and into my garage!

JPH I will be up for a fuel pump tomorrow afternoon!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Snapps
Well my fuel pump is toast! It died on me in the middle of the intersection of my housing addition. Luckily joggers were around to help push my car. I guess making a large mushroom cloud on my way home didn't help it any! But at least it explains some weird things going on lately!
Now if I can just get it off the street and into my garage!

JPH I will be up for a fuel pump tomorrow afternoon!
Lol The dog and I thought the burnout was decent but the women thought the lines would be longer lol J/K!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Lol The dog and I thought the burnout was decent but the women thought the lines would be longer lol J/K!!
All kidding aside it felt like it was losing power during that burn out TBH!

You curs id bastard
Old 07-01-2008, 09:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Shocker,

I was rolling around in the RX-7 tonight and I remembered that night up at Halls you kept trying to pull off the rear windscreen wiper. And I'm really happy you didn't...there was a V8 RX-7 meet in May and it rained basically all the time. It came in very handy!!

Ben,

You're crafty, very crafty. Good numbers anyways!

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!