Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Looking for a Black Camaro D/Door

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008 | 05:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Default Looking for a Black Camaro D/Door

Hey guys, anyone around here have a spare black Camaro drivers side door? I need it to have everything except the inside door panel and the mirror. I also need one with ZERO fiberglass damage to the inside, that' why I'm looking for a door now, mine has damage and the window won't go up correctly. Thanks guys.

I would prefer to pick it up, and pay cash. They go for about 150 on ebay, so I would like to pay that or less lol.
Old 05-28-2008 | 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey man i hear yah..I got these weird bubbles in my paint on my Driver side door on my SS, and im thinking it might be cheaper and easier to just buy a door and put on rather then repainting it and all that..If you come across more then 1, let me know!!
Old 05-28-2008 | 07:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JacobK
Hey man i hear yah..I got these weird bubbles in my paint on my Driver side door on my SS, and im thinking it might be cheaper and easier to just buy a door and put on rather then repainting it and all that..If you come across more then 1, let me know!!
Yeah for sure!
Old 05-28-2008 | 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Phantom, your best bet is to call around to junkyards. I was very lucky to pick up a Clean and unbroken firebird door shell for $100 at my local junkyard.
Old 05-29-2008 | 07:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by halucinator
Phantom, your best bet is to call around to junkyards. I was very lucky to pick up a Clean and unbroken firebird door shell for $100 at my local junkyard.
Yeah I guess I can do that. Thought I could save a buck and not have a door that was sitting out in the rain all day and night. Thanks.
Old 05-29-2008 | 11:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Yeah I guess I can do that. Thought I could save a buck and not have a door that was sitting out in the rain all day and night. Thanks.
I know the feeling.