Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Meijer 8/1 Photo's 8/2 NW Burbs guys??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you seriously taking offense to my comment about a circle jerk? haha wow grow up.

litle8- you like to **** around a little? haha hope that was a joke! your the one that started all the racing on the highway hhahah! (thank you)
Old 08-02-2008, 03:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pro2low
are you seriously taking offense to my comment about a circle jerk? haha wow grow up.

litle8- you like to **** around a little? haha hope that was a joke! your the one that started all the racing on the highway hhahah! (thank you)
I do I admit it,

You dont have to TELL!!! LOL
Old 08-02-2008, 03:19 PM
11 Second Club

No, I just dont like someone saying I was publicly bad mouthing when I was just asking straight up, and got my straight up answer, nuff said.

The reason I didnt join thier 'click' when it first came out was the videos that were posted. Just seemed like a bunch of punks driving like morons. Thats not what I am about. But if thier fearless leader wants to get on here all high and mighty and lay down the law, and call me out then so be it...

Zeke, you know I am all about a cruise down there, I even brought it up last night. I got no beef with a little gas money to hang out with some new people. Next week, as long as nothing changes I will be all about going down to applebee's and checking out some of them souf side race cars. Late night saturdays are gonna be out when I go back to work, cause I work 12s on sudays thru wed. So saturdays will be local, and friday I will be down for the cruise.

Pro, man way to drop a dime on a guy damn.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:56 PM
TECH Regular

Yes we were all 16 at some point and did stupid stuff, reckless and otherwise. AND I for a fact was reprimanded for the things I did. As long as the person in question was reprimanded properly and guided in the right direction then life goes on. I realize that there were ricers running around being stupid like they usually do, but I did hear some of that group whether it Wolfpack or whatever egging the ricers on. That doesn't help at all, they crave attention and will be more than willing to do more and more stupid **** on request. As far as Wolfpack goes, I know Amy, I know Strobin and they are cool people as far as I can tell. Just want to make sure that the show does not suffer. Unfortunately we cant control who enters after the organizers leave and if someone then ***** it up even though the official show is over for the night, the organizers will still get the heat for it.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok wow. NEXT TOPIC

What time is the met tonight at photos? I **might** be there again. I was shocked that i came out last night

Please let us all stay on track we were all at one time very dumb with our cars, i know i sure as fvck was. I am 25 i grew up prolly at the age of 23.

Again no bashing we all share the same intrest... LS1s and LT1s

If this gets out of hand i suggest either Mark or Ryan lock the thread
Old 08-02-2008, 04:59 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What time is this goin on at. I dont really know any of the techers, would like to swing out and meet some of you guys.

Chris
Old 08-02-2008, 05:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

So where is this place, and what time?

Sean
Old 08-02-2008, 05:02 PM
TECH Regular

Ryan and myself should be at Photo's by 7 at the latest

Photo's is at Wolf and Kensington in Mt Prospect!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
and we all know Amy likes to cause trouble. we spent a good part of last nite laughing at the time she ran into me at 7 am in the morning at a stoplight on central and tried to get me to race her. i was half awake and didn't even realize it was her until she drove away lol. that girl is trouble!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

me and my buddy are gonna be headin outta here in the next like 45 minutes so we'll see you all at photo's.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Motorboater

oh son of a bitch you guys all know i hate to actually play mister moderator and say chill out and we're starting to get to that point. if i have to lock this thread i am going to pee on somebody's flipping tires next weekend. ask Ryan, i'll do it!!!!!!!!

and Amy don't being replying with little angel face things, i know you are shady girl!!!

so did anybody see the ballin blown camaro with the flames on it tonite?? i heard that car hadn't been out in a long time???
Old 08-02-2008, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

so did anybody see the ballin blown camaro with the flames on it tonite?? i heard that car hadn't been out in a long time???
It was at Meijer's last night too. That car is alright...my car is much easier to work on though.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
11 Second Club

It was nice seeing everyone at Photo's tonight. Mark, that was the first time I've seen your 3rd Gen in person...very clean car.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Motorboater

Originally Posted by Formula_LS1
It was at Meijer's last night too. That car is alright...my car is much easier to work on though.

your car will be the first one i pee on if i have to lock the thread Phil!!
Old 08-02-2008, 10:31 PM
9 Second Club

How often do you guys do these meets? id like to come out maybe next weekend if its going on.

Chris
Old 08-02-2008, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

your car will be the first one i pee on if i have to lock the thread Phil!!
LOL...there will be no need for that Sean.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sideways240sx
How often do you guys do these meets? id like to come out maybe next weekend if its going on.

Chris
I think it's every Saturday.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:02 PM
11 Second Club

Yup every sat.... You should, the turn out is getting better. Thats 2 weeks in a row we had a solid line of Fbodys show up. Hell even got one old timer and his fam in a Z show up to eat dinner, he ended up hanging out for a bit.. I bet he was like WTF! when he pulled into the lot. Good times. Laid back, cept for the one guy with the mach.. Fucktard. It was fast once, but I "demodded" it for a street car. Cmon... Oh that nitrous kit is new not even filled.... I had to walk away cause the **** was starting to get thick...

Dont lock the thread down.. I have no problem with these guys, they can do there own thing. I asked a question, got my answer and that "WAS" enough said along time ago.

Lets keep the turnout at photos like it was, and in no time, it will pick up again. Be it old school muscle, or modern muscle its all good man.

I heard the train station requires an AARP card to get a spot these days anyway.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Motorboater

yah i was the one that told you that tonite remember. i was there for an hour. the lot fills up, got to be over 100 cars i'd say, but its like all old dudes. anytime i go there i end up not talking to anyone other than a few dudes i know from over the years at the shows that are into old 'rods and stuff.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah I was just stating that for the others asking and wondering about it... I am into old school muscle dont get me wrong, **** I would own one if I could afford it, but I would rather hang with people near my age you know?

Quick Reply: Meijer 8/1 Photo's 8/2 NW Burbs guys??????