Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indiana unmarked Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 02:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there is a yellow on in laffayette...saw him on ivytech campus the other day....bright yellow with black as black gets tinted windows..watch out for him too if your in that area
Old 10-09-2008, 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a blue one as well. Parks on the north side of the Purdue Stadium.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jarretthise
there is a yellow on in laffayette...saw him on ivytech campus the other day....bright yellow with black as black gets tinted windows..watch out for him too if your in that area
You would think that when they tint the police vehicles in Indiana, they would at least abide by the law. Especially when you can get ticketed for to dark of tint (although rare, they do ticket people once in a while.)
Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by halucinator
You would think that when they tint the police vehicles in Indiana, they would at least abide by the law. Especially when you can get ticketed for to dark of tint (although rare, they do ticket people once in a while.)
Enforcing the rules and following them are two different things. Gues which one they choose to do?

This is my main complaint against cops. They are a living example of "do as I say, not as I do." It is hard to respect them when you get pulled over for going 65 in a 55, when they usually do 70. Why should I come to a complete stop when the cops get to roll through the signs? I saw a cop pull a u-turn in a very busy intersection, cutting off oncoming traffic because he had a red light, only to turn into the gas station. And the emergency would be? Doughnuts about to be thrown out? Travesty!

Also, the group of cops around here that have the new Mustangs call themselves the Wolfpack. I couldn't make this **** up if I tried. They even made the paper, bragging about how they caught an old guy in a C4 doing 110 on I-69 southbound. Do they really think the new Impalas couldn't catch an old C4 with an elderly driver?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by squeals99
yep theres one in Linton, which is basically right between terre haute and vincennes... its red with some dark tinted windows...

http://gcdailyworld.com/story/1433507.html theres a little info on it from our newspaper

and it sucks even worse because some of the local cops were tellin me that since they were low on funding for them or something like that that he has to meet an outrageous quota of tickets a day or he gives his car up... and it comes out to somethin like 30 tickets per day that he works
id drive by linton on 41 atleast once a month for 3 and a half years when I lived in princeton and would come back to to central Il to visit family. Id always see cops in the middle of the construction in vincennes and sometimes right before you get to terra haute but I dont remember a new mustang patrol car
Old 10-09-2008, 01:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There's a dark blue Tahoe in Fort Wayne as well. Not sure if it's a state or city boy.

Yay for high end radar detectors.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

they just made that bullshit law so they could see in our freakin cars...they are just nosy as hell...it doesnt matter what the hell they do though..."THEY ARE THE LAW"...you know i like cops and all, but its the ones that think their badge is a crown that i cant stand!! anyone else on that?
Old 10-09-2008, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z Fury
Enforcing the rules and following them are two different things. Gues which one they choose to do?

This is my main complaint against cops. They are a living example of "do as I say, not as I do." It is hard to respect them when you get pulled over for going 65 in a 55, when they usually do 70. Why should I come to a complete stop when the cops get to roll through the signs? I saw a cop pull a u-turn in a very busy intersection, cutting off oncoming traffic because he had a red light, only to turn into the gas station. And the emergency would be? Doughnuts about to be thrown out? Travesty!

Also, the group of cops around here that have the new Mustangs call themselves the Wolfpack. I couldn't make this **** up if I tried. They even made the paper, bragging about how they caught an old guy in a C4 doing 110 on I-69 southbound. Do they really think the new Impalas couldn't catch an old C4 with an elderly driver?
oh what is really bad is when your going like 5 mph over the speedlimit right and minding your own business doing no harm and that cop flips his f**kin car around in the middle of the damn road right in front of another car just to pull your *** over and give you a ticket.....LET ME ASK THIS!! WHO THE HELL WAS IN THE WRONG THERE??
Old 10-09-2008, 07:34 PM
TECH Resident

Saw a dark colored one today on EB I-94 between the Toll Road exit and the Michigan border. Very sneaky.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

My friend and I got tagged by one and he told us we were doing 80 on 31 even though we were stuck behind a semi, my friend who was driving admitted we were doing five over but the cops claim was totally unsubstatiated. I am willing to admit when I get pulled over that I got busted but there was no way we were going that fast at the time. Then for no reason he only gave him a ticket for doing 70. that was the friday before the ND Purdue game. We saw two light gold ones with black stripes, an all black one, and a blue with white stripes all within less than 2 miles of one another. They were pulling over writing tickets right away and the tagging the next person that went by.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
There's a dark blue Tahoe in Fort Wayne as well. Not sure if it's a state or city boy.

Yay for high end radar detectors.
He's state. Flew up on my *** one day with his lights on. After he passed me 4-5 other states followed him.

Oh and guys, they do have Ford Fusions now too. HAHA. 2 flew through auburn with their lights on.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is just getting re-*******-diculous.

They're going to kill somebody with the way I've seen them driving lately. Of course, it will be the person they hit's fault and there will be a parade...

Any system where those that benefit from the penalty have the final say in granting the penalty is fundamentally flawed, especially when it relies entirely on the honor system. If you think that the court cares about you in any way, shape or form, you're sadly mistaken. Welcome to the People's Republic of America.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ i got pulled over for the first time (after i have had my license for 5 years) on 30 going to work a few months back the cop was in the other lane, so he had to do a U-turn, when he was talking to me he was nice enough to say that if he was killed in the process of that u-turn... i would be to blame and i would get to spend some good time in prison...
the worst part was i was in my 1998 olds cutlass (old persons car) doing 65 in a 60 and the cop was acting like i just got done sleeping with his wife, he was a dick about everything he even told me to call him sir because i wasnt saying "yes sir" i was just saying yes, so just because he was having a bad day he got to take it out on me i didnt even get a warning for my first time being pulled over awsome...

Last edited by kevin99hoss; 10-10-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:32 PM
TECH Regular

Illinois also has a beefed up white lt1 vette and a black camaro z28 both with some work done.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ryan33187
Illinois also has a beefed up white lt1 vette and a black camaro z28 both with some work done.
Repo's I'm guessing?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:06 PM
12 Second Club

I got pulled over in my 04 GT i tryed racing him. That didn't work out though. He pulled me over and walked up i just started laughing. Cool guy let me go,didn't run my plate or anything. (Thank god plate was bad) And told be to becarefull. Oh it was a 05-newer black gt on highway 30
Old 10-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Teching In

I got stopped by a damn MAGNUM in wisconsin here just about 3-4 months ago.... i dont believe i have seen him since then though..
Old 10-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Oh and guys, they do have Ford Fusions now too. HAHA. 2 flew through auburn with their lights on.
I thought i was crazy, but i saw a maroon one up by the Kruse exit. Lights are inside the car, deep tinted windows. very sneaky!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
I thought i was crazy, but i saw a maroon one up by the Kruse exit. Lights are inside the car, deep tinted windows. very sneaky!
I wasn't joking either. They have been playing around auburn for a couple of weeks.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Addict

Saw the blue with white stripes one on 65 yesterday. Liked the regular Indiana plate hahaha.

Quick Reply: Indiana unmarked Mustangs