Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indiana unmarked Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008 | 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Here in bolingbrook that got a white unmarked jeep cherokee. The damn idiot tried to give me a ticket for speeding !...stinkin rudypoo candie azz !
Old 10-16-2008 | 07:03 PM
TECH Resident

**** indiana cops.

Both times on trips to OHIO they stopped us. One that got my brother for some bullshit. Guilty by association, we were travelling in a convo of evos/dsm, going to the DSM shootout. Stopped a whole bunch of us, maybe like 5 cars.

Next time on my way to buying the car in my sig they got my friend doing 100 in his mustang. That was deserved, but at least this cop was professional.
Old 10-16-2008 | 07:42 PM
TECH Resident

i got dicked by a new charger, silver, tinted, nice chrome rims, and a bullitt grill.... dirty

i found a picture i took of it, the cop was cool and let me off with a warning.
Attached Thumbnails Indiana unmarked Mustangs-2443024336_b44e013319.jpg  
Old 10-18-2008 | 08:54 AM
Banned

my buddy drives the red 08 gt for the state....the last time i talked to him (about a month ago) he had the car 90 days....945 citations in 90 days just from him...the state police bought 19 gt's to run the major highways in indiana....they were all paid for in the first month from tickets........the scion tc in fort wayne is just not fair at all....that is hitting below the belt....not only getting a ticket but also getting pulled over by a scion tc!!!!...that is a double wammy
Old 10-18-2008 | 09:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Beast
Make that 3 mustang gt's.... 2 dark red ones, one with chrome rims and one with silver rims, and a dark blue/black one... i was pulled over by the red one with silver rims on monday, and in all seriousness, FOR NOTHING... I was on the bike, following my dad through town, stopped in the turn lane at a stop light and all of a sudden this douche *** in a maroon mustang whips in between me and the car stopped behind me, nearly hitting me, and blocking the flow of traffic in the lane next to me... he follows me a couple hundred feet then turns his lights on, my dad pulls in to the gas station and me and douche *** follow.... mind you i had not done a thing wrong on the bike AT ALL, and was in full gear like always... he proceeds to tell me that my license plate is illegally mounted, and that kids like me that remount the plates are notorious for running from the cops... mind you I have a 100% legal competition werkes fender eliminator.... long story short, he tickets me for an illegal display of license plate for a legal license plate holder... and here's the kicker, as he hands me the ticket he says he's had lots of trouble from sportbikes running from him, and for all he know's, i'm like the others and am 1 of the 15 kids that have ran from him... needless to say, i've got a lawyer and i'm fighting the ticket, and am also trying to get him for profileing....
he is the one that gave me a $120 ticket for tinted tail lights
Old 10-18-2008 | 06:23 PM
TECH Resident

YUP, they're on some gay ****.
Old 10-19-2008 | 03:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

i ****** got busted tonight for a ****** speed contest and i wasnt even racing any mother ******!!! there was a dodge intrepid right next to me and all the sudden the cop flips it around with oncoming traffic just to bust my *** for nothing....got on it a little bit but def wasnt racing when my car that has 360 rwhp was right next to the intrepid the whole time!!! I OFFICIALLY HATE COPS!!!! i have to go to court now and hope to god that my license doesnt get revoked because of some dumb *** cop who thinks hes above ervery single person in the county!!! like i said before almost every damn cop thinks his badge is a damn crown!!!
Old 10-19-2008 | 05:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well- In my most recent experiences here in indiana i've seen- 2 unmarked B4C's, 1 green 99-04 mustang, 10-12 08 mustangs of various colors, various striping, various wheels from black, blue, grey, pewter, red, maroon, blah blah blah ( i dont even TRY to dick with one), 10-15 unmarked chargers, 1 unmarked chevy blazer, un-marked impala's, 1 Jeep Cherokee ( got me for 65 over in a 45), numerous blacked out Tahoes and a couple of suburbans.. - Damn cops.....
Old 10-19-2008 | 05:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by indirocz28
Well- In my most recent experiences here in indiana i've seen- 2 unmarked B4C's, 1 green 99-04 mustang, 10-12 08 mustangs of various colors, various striping, various wheels from black, blue, grey, pewter, red, maroon, blah blah blah ( i dont even TRY to dick with one), 10-15 unmarked chargers, 1 unmarked chevy blazer, un-marked impala's, 1 Jeep Cherokee ( got me for 65 over in a 45), numerous blacked out Tahoes and a couple of suburbans.. - Damn cops.....
there are still b4c's in service? where did you see them at??
Old 10-19-2008 | 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

there are 3 that I know of. One around Indianapolis that is blue with white stripes- runs I-69 every once in a while, one up twards Chicago that was like nbm, and a pewter or silver one that runs hwy 41 twards Evansville I've seen a couple times..
Old 10-20-2008 | 12:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jrob56
there are still b4c's in service? where did you see them at??
I remember seeing a Maroon one in Valpo with someone pulled over, but that was a few years ago so hard to say if they are still using it or not.
Old 10-20-2008 | 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

id like to know when those go to auction, a friend has 3 and they got them all for a steal...
Old 10-20-2008 | 12:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Add another unmarked car to the the list- Dark blue Stratus with blacked out windows had someone pulled over on the north bound side of 69 this morning just north of Hamilton County line..
Old 10-20-2008 | 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
my buddy drives the red 08 gt for the state....the last time i talked to him (about a month ago) he had the car 90 days....945 citations in 90 days just from him...the state police bought 19 gt's to run the major highways in indiana....they were all paid for in the first month from tickets........the scion tc in fort wayne is just not fair at all....that is hitting below the belt....not only getting a ticket but also getting pulled over by a scion tc!!!!...that is a double wammy
There's 2 maroon one's in town. Luke (chrome rims) and Brad (silver bullit rims)
Old 10-20-2008 | 09:57 PM
Teching In

On my way up north a few weekends ago, a car passes a group of us doing about 86,87, so a few of us speed up about 80 (i was drivin a group of us in a van!). Figured if we run into a cop, the first guy gets busted. Well about 2 miles down the road, we are driving under an overpass, and a cop starts flying out from the side of the road, he had been hiding behind the concrete. He looks like he's just going to pull out right in front of us, but he stayed in the gravel. Now we are in a pack of about 10 cars, and he comes driving up the side of the road in the gravel and looks up in the window and gives me this ugly *** "move the hell over" look....implying he wants me to go where, into the car in the other lane right next to me?! He pulls ahead of us and catches the car, and as we pass him, he actually stared us down, standing outside his cop car! Last year i got pulled over twice in 20 seconds by two different cops on campus for a headlight that went out about 15 minutes before. First one tells me he could give me a ticket for the air fresheners hanging from my mirror, starts getting all high and might about all this stuff i can get tickets for. He tells me to get my headlight fixed, i leave, and get pulled over literally 20 seconds down the same road by a different cop. Tells me to get it fixed. I get it fixed, then watch the cops drive past numerous cars without headlights without stopping any. i guess it was okay on their car but not on my formula

Quick Reply: Indiana unmarked Mustangs