Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Anyone at Sheppard AFB??

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone at Sheppard AFB??

hey guys I am transferring from Gulfport, MS to Wichititty falls here in about a month and a half and am looking for a place to rent. Figured I would see if you guys knew of anything there that had a garage at least so I have place to put all my tools and of course my car I am not looking to spend a ton but I am not cheap either so if you know of anything pm me or post in this thread. Thanks guys..

Oh and I am in the Navy transferring to NCTC det Sheppard as an instructor if your wondering. Thanks
Old 05-29-2009, 05:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

I have a buddy that is stationed there him and his wife and when i get back to the states the wife and i should be taking a trip to see them so id like to see your ride and meet a fellow member or te military and board.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:54 AM
Staging Lane

Well I sold my vette lately and now have an 800hp supra but i still love the ls1's Trying to figure out where everyone hangs out and what not before I get there and was hoping to find someone who was renting a home. Must not be many ls1techer's there lol
Old 06-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by howellusn
hey guys I am transferring from Gulfport, MS to Wichititty falls here in about a month and a half and am looking for a place to rent. Figured I would see if you guys knew of anything there that had a garage at least so I have place to put all my tools and of course my car I am not looking to spend a ton but I am not cheap either so if you know of anything pm me or post in this thread. Thanks guys..

Oh and I am in the Navy transferring to NCTC det Sheppard as an instructor if your wondering. Thanks
I currently have a house for sale in Wichita Falls. It is 3 bedroom, 2 bath, one car garage, fenced back yard. It is listed at Strategic Realty for $77,500. I know you asked for rental, but just thought I would throw this out there. I will be home from Korea in July, then headed to Mountain Home. PM me if you are interested, I will give you the address so you can check it out.

Quick Reply: Anyone at Sheppard AFB??