Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Usafsf

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jperran
He was part of an RCP package, hooray, I've seen females in RCP packages before.
What the **** does that have to do with anything? Now i know who you are... the old timer who believes in the way it was in the ****** 1900's. Get over yourself. Wemen are just as capable in my opinoin to do any job, i've met some bad *** bitches thats for sure. Ones that would out PT you and me any day and they DO have a chip on thier shoulder, it makes them that more ruthless. But hey you believe in the 18th century traditions, its your choice. More power to you old timer.

EDIT; found perfect smiley; :

Last edited by LuckySpencer007; 06-01-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slowmc
No Im better than you because Im not a punk as kid that thinks he is the **** because he is in the DEP. You are really a moron. You have no idea how the military is. You are going to have a rude awakening. But good luck to you. And I hope you like checking ID cards.
ok.. done strokin your ego yet? yay good for you, goodbye.
EDIT: Just thought i'd add i went through every step of the way in my ex fiance's training with her, she told me everything, i still talk to her til this day, she is a lcpl marine stationed in Quantoco, My best friend through high school went marines also, stationed in JAP, he explained how everything really works, My dad was a marine, stationed in hawaii, he had a cush job cuz he was smart but still, i was ****** raised by a marine. I know how the military is there chief. And if you want to go farther back, my Gpa was active duty army during the cuban missle crisis along with 2 of my uncles! My rude awakening was when i was 8 and they wouldnt let me quit basketball lol. I know how the military is, i've grown up with that **** and most of my good friends are smack dab in the middle of it. And hey if they stick me checkin id cards, i'll be the best ****** ID card checker there is then move up and advance advance advance.

Last edited by LuckySpencer007; 06-01-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blownmotor96
Its not just Navy who does it i heard the Army and maybe Marines do it also. The waiting thing does suck but it cant be more than a year at a time. Theres also ways of getting e3 before you ship out and its really not hard to do but your not anything until after you complete basic so i wouldnt be going in there bragging about it.
Well hell i'll look into that and see if i cant get another promo right outta BMT. And i did meet a kid at MEPS, he was shipping out NAVY. They can hold you over a year, he waited a year and 5 months from they day he swore in until he shipped out(i think he had to sign another delayed entry program thingy). BUt bragging? where excatly did i brag on here about me personally being a bad ***? Seriously please quote me cuz if i did i was just pissed at one of the TACP douches, i know i dont get credit for anything until i graduate, but hell i'm graduating so its coming to me i just gotta wait dont exxaggerate there pal. I know i cant spell but i just got off work so eh.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
Why is everyone hating on this guy for wanting to be in SF? It's his choice, not yours.

Congrats dude. Like any job, SF is what you make of it. If you wake up every morning thinking about how much life sucks, you will be miserable. If you take your job seriously (but not TOO seriously like some SF), then you'll enjoy it.

My advice to you is don't be a douchebag, and don't think that all because you wear that cute beret that you outrank everyone on base. Know your place, and know when to STFU. Those two things will get you far in your AF career.
I'd have to say that makes entire sense and is some real good advice. I can def see some idiots thinkin they are rambo cuz they graduated tech school, but thank you sir you earned my respect on a car forum if that matters haha.

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
stereotypical? fool, u need to go back page 1 and look at your post. you started talking smack and stereotyping security forces. im just letting you know, that security forces is doing things outside of the normal duties stateside and deployed locations.. if you didnt know i guess you havent deployed lately, as security forces has been doin outside the wire missions over the last 2 years if that. since security forces just sits on the flightline all day, then explain how the SrA and 1LT that i work with just got back from 365 deployment training iraqis?

yeah, go have fun camping and rosting marshmallows in the mountains, as security forces has brand new airmen out of tech school deployed right now doing outside the wire missions.. true pinnacle of badassery!!
Wow those are really some impressive missions, no joke, thanks for serving sir. And thanks for stickin up for SF, i'm so sick of the retarded argument "NO, I'M MORE OF A BAD ***!", "NO I AM!" Cuz to be honest who ****** cares. I mean we all put our lives on the line to protect, serve and defend this country so it doesnt ****** matter. But when people constatnly stereotype what i'm about to do as being pointless and that a civilian can do it, then i'm just going to send them the quotes of the last couple of posts you made.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LuckySpencer007
haha recycled my *** i still love how people judge an entire person on 3 posts in a car forum Yes an e2 with a degree, and i'm proud of it. I'll stop the we and us **** when im in boot camp, but before and after BMT i'll keep it saying it thanks. AF BMT= not that difficult, so dont think making it through it makes you so much better slowmc.

This argument will never end, the TACP, PJ and CCT guys will always think their beret is better then a SF, o well big deal i'm over it. It is what it is. But the bottom line is we are all needed in our feild and all play a role, if one link goes missing we all fail, so stop the petty bull ****.

O ya well i just thought i'd add I LOVE MY LS1
their berets mean something.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Teching In

ya. sure dude.Did you not read txz28's posts?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:14 PM
NKAWTG...N

Oh I missed a golden thread.

Not gonna lie...any SF guy I have ever dealt with that was under an E-5 was an absolute douche.

The ones I met attending SNCOA at Gunter were out-fricken-standing.

That being said...don't be THAT guy. Don't think you are the only one out there getting deployed for 6 months to a year. Don't think you are **** hot because of a hat. And don't wear your stupid hat inside!!! Pet peeve...read the regs. You can only wear your cover inside when you are responding to a call, not just when your on duty.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Well hell i'll look into that and see if i cant get another promo right outta BMT. And i did meet a kid at MEPS, he was shipping out NAVY. They can hold you over a year, he waited a year and 5 months from they day he swore in until he shipped out(i think he had to sign another delayed entry program thingy). BUt bragging? where excatly did i brag on here about me personally being a bad ***? Seriously please quote me cuz if i did i was just pissed at one of the TACP douches, i know i dont get credit for anything until i graduate, but hell i'm graduating so its coming to me i just gotta wait dont exxaggerate there pal. I know i cant spell but i just got off work so eh.
First off damn dude you need to calm down a little bit its only the internet Your going to need to learn to grow thicker skin . I dont care what job your choosing to go into thats up to you and im not going to put you down for it. I wasnt saying you called yourself a badass or saying you went around bragging about anything just giving you a helpful hint for the future. Yes they can hold you for over a year but normally its under and if your over a year you have to redue some of the paperwork and i think go back down to MEPs im not really sure but i Know i would never wait that long.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StoleIt

Not gonna lie...any SF guy I have ever dealt with that was under an E-5 was an absolute douche.

The ones I met attending SNCOA at Gunter were out-fricken-standing.

That being said...don't be THAT guy. Don't think you are the only one out there getting deployed for 6 months to a year. Don't think you are **** hot because of a hat. And don't wear your stupid hat inside!!! Pet peeve...read the regs. You can only wear your cover inside when you are responding to a call, not just when your on duty.

true!! there are some SF that just are clueless as they have never deployed and so fourth. but like ive been trying to explain is there are SF guys that have done things outside of there jobs and have exerpience being deployed. sometimes, you can tell whos been deployed and who hasnt just on how they present themselves.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Teching In

ya. sure dude.Did you not read txz28's posts?
his posts do not pertain to my qoute towards your post.

please explain how cops EARN the right to wear a beret?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:22 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by sparky1397r
his posts do not pertain to my qoute towards your post.

please explain how cops EARN the right to wear a beret?
I'd say just like how everyone else in the military earns their special little FLARE.

Rangers earn their tab (and if in the 75th their beret).

SERE/TACP/PJ/CCT/CRO/STO earn their beret.

Aircrew earn their wings.

Everyone earns their <insert something>.

Just some people go through a lot more hell to get it than others.

AF Cops earn their beret by passing their tech school.

Big whoop. Who cares? It's a hat!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Teching In

Yes sir you did

HAHA i like this guy
Old 06-02-2009, 05:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blownmotor96
First off damn dude you need to calm down a little bit its only the internet Your going to need to learn to grow thicker skin . I dont care what job your choosing to go into thats up to you and im not going to put you down for it. I wasnt saying you called yourself a badass or saying you went around bragging about anything just giving you a helpful hint for the future. Yes they can hold you for over a year but normally its under and if your over a year you have to redue some of the paperwork and i think go back down to MEPs im not really sure but i Know i would never wait that long.
thought my post was pretty calm, compared to my previous little pointless bouts with the TACP dudes. IDk you said i need to learn not to brag about it or somethinoranother, excellent glad we're on the same page then. Whats your job in the navy gonna be? I just couldn't stand the possiblity of me being on a boat for a year, i like dry land lol I'd hope for your sake you get to keep your feet on dirt. I'd take mounds of middle eastern sand over a deck anyday.

EDIT: talked to mR Staff Sargent recruiter today, looks like e2 is the highest i can possibly get straight outta BMT. Unless i sign for 6 active. Eh. If I want more time active after 4, i wanna bonus too

Last edited by LuckySpencer007; 06-02-2009 at 05:41 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Teching In

I'd say just like how everyone else in the military earns their special little FLARE.

Rangers earn their tab (and if in the 75th their beret).

SERE/TACP/PJ/CCT/CRO/STO earn their beret.

Aircrew earn their wings.

Everyone earns their <insert something>.

Just some people go through a lot more hell to get it than others.

AF Cops earn their beret by passing their tech school.

that's true, and the path i'm on doesn't end with a cool hat anyway. i just hate seeing fat worthless i think i'm a badass operator ID checkers(this isn't directed at all cops, just the idiots which every careerfield has).
Old 06-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Teching In

thought my post was pretty calm, compared to my previous little pointless bouts with the TACP dudes. IDk you said i need to learn not to brag about it or somethinoranother, excellent glad we're on the same page then. Whats your job in the navy gonna be? I just couldn't stand the possiblity of me being on a boat for a year, i like dry land lol I'd hope for your sake you get to keep your feet on dirt. I'd take mounds of middle eastern sand over a deck anyday.

EDIT: talked to mR Staff Sargent recruiter today, looks like e2 is the highest i can possibly get straight outta BMT. Unless i sign for 6 active. Eh. If I want more time active after 4, i wanna bonus too

you might want to get a refund on your college credit.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Teching In

After reading all that and having a few good laughs the only thing I can say is that TACP's Rangers, SEALs are not Special Forces they are special operations. Special Forces is the US Army Special Forces. Sorry that is just my little pet peeve.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01turdbird
After reading all that and having a few good laughs the only thing I can say is that TACP's Rangers, SEALs are not Special Forces they are special operations. Special Forces is the US Army Special Forces. Sorry that is just my little pet peeve.
i agree but what do you consider the TACP's assigned to SF units?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Maybe we could call them Special Special Operations since they are Specops working for SF. lol
Old 06-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=LuckySpencer007;11690701] Whats your job in the navy gonna be? I just couldn't stand the possiblity of me being on a boat for a year, i like dry land lol I'd hope for your sake you get to keep your feet on dirt. I'd take mounds of middle eastern sand over a deck anyday.

Going into the SeaBees which is the Navys version of a combat engineer(dirt Navy) so theres a high chance i will never have to go sailing but then theres also a very high chance of being deployed to iraq or afghanland i guess its not a matter of if but when.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:56 AM
12 Second Club

Wow, I missed a pretty classic thread too...

Ill keep my opinions to myself on the guys bickering in this thread...

Ol boy definitely has a rude awakening coming to him. Not because of basic, but just in general. Pretty typical 19 year old that knows everything already. Personally, the older I get, the less I know.

FYI, you won't have your CCAF out of basic. You need 60 credits for it and mandatory AF classes which include more than just basic.

Far as the Minot comment, have you been here? If not, don't even talk about Minot and how bad it sucks. You have no idea....

I love Airmen... I look forward to reading the rest of this thread. Although I wish you would learn how to multi-quote. And watch your attitude once you get through basic. Cause then you are an Airman and your attitude online towards a possible Officer, NCO, SNCO isn't acceptable. Just wait till you run into a Officer you're stationed with that you just told to F off. 24/7 bub... Hopefully your attitude will change a little bit after you get to your first station. If not, I foresee some LOR's in your future...

Wish you all the luck in your AF career.

Quick Reply: Usafsf