Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Anyone located at Ft. Polk

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone located at Ft. Polk

I'm PCSing to Ft. Polk in Oct. and was wondering if anyone could tell me how it is there now. Was stationed there from 01-03. Just wondering if it has changed any
Old 08-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Default Lovely Ft.Polk

I have been there for the 4 years and have loved it. I got here in 05 and called branched to stay another 3years. It probably the same over all but the post is getting better. Road are still shitty, PX same size but the post is trying to improve slowly. Where are you going to be assigned to "4/10 MTN DIV"? All in all the base is better than you left it 6 years ago, but you have to look at Ft.Polk with an open heart LOL.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by wymanh
I have been there for the 4 years and have loved it. I got here in 05 and called branched to stay another 3years. It probably the same over all but the post is getting better. Road are still shitty, PX same size but the post is trying to improve slowly. Where are you going to be assigned to "4/10 MTN DIV"? All in all the base is better than you left it 6 years ago, but you have to look at Ft.Polk with an open heart LOL.
Are you with 4/10 or the 509th?

Quick Reply: Anyone located at Ft. Polk