Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

WTF: Civilian Army

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF: Civilian Army

Ok i just heard from a little bird, can not disclose the name, but from what i was told is that Obama is currently descretly recruiting for a civilian army. This is being kept very hush hush but from what i was told is that he is looking to have a civilian army for when he starts his gun laws, bans, and controls. From what i was told is that he has plans to take any and all guns off of the streets, and he knows that when he starts this there are going to be civilians that will not give up their arms with out a fight and he wants a civilian army to fight if need be due to military being tied up in so many locations and not being able to engage our own civilians due to them fighting for their rights. I hope that it never comes to this otherwise the nation will be looking at another Civil War and it will be ugly.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What don't you stop listening to little birds and start researching rumors on your own so you don't sound like a Henny-Penny "the sky is falling" lunatic.

Here. I'll get you started: Obama's Civil Defense Service
Old 09-29-2009, 11:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106742

this might help provide some insight
Old 09-29-2009, 11:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1313of1600
Ok i just heard from a little bird, can not disclose the name, but from what i was told is that Obama is currently descretly recruiting for a civilian army. This is being kept very hush hush but from what i was told is that he is looking to have a civilian army for when he starts his gun laws, bans, and controls. From what i was told is that he has plans to take any and all guns off of the streets, and he knows that when he starts this there are going to be civilians that will not give up their arms with out a fight and he wants a civilian army to fight if need be due to military being tied up in so many locations and not being able to engage our own civilians due to them fighting for their rights. I hope that it never comes to this otherwise the nation will be looking at another Civil War and it will be ugly.
Silly! "W" actually dose trample all over our rights with a LAW called the "Patriot act" and you are getting scared about a what you heared from a "little bird".
Can we please keep the subject on Cars here!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

obama is an idiot. i've never heard of any president taking a trip about pitching a bid to the Olympic committee over more important issues, he really has his priorities inline

but keep an eye out for the new gate guards in black...

Last edited by hawk584; 09-30-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hawk584
obama is an idiot. i've never heard of any president taking a trip about pitching a bid to the Olympic committee over more important issues, he really has his priorities inline
Especially when the general in Afghanistan, who he has talked to only once in his term says he needs troops. This is the main reason i want to be in a plane instead of on the ground when i get out of college/officer training
Old 09-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sharpe
What don't you stop listening to little birds and start researching rumors on your own so you don't sound like a Henny-Penny "the sky is falling" lunatic.

Here. I'll get you started: Obama's Civil Defense Service

http://vodpod.com/watch/1163294-rahm...e-service-clip

Thanks for the link, its what i thought it was, the Obama Administration forcing the hand of millions of american youth into military service (Civil Defense Service), for reason that make no sense. Last i checked we have over 1.1 million active duty, and over 1 mil guard and reserve nationwide. Forcing someone into service does nothing to make them feel more American, all it will do is force them to realize that the people no longer run the government the government now runs the people. Call it what you will, but that will be just one of many steps on our Constitutional rights. Just remember that in 4 years when this nations is divided and wondering what happened, a country run by its government is a country run by a dictatorship.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

Think of it the same way as the czars. They only answer to the president, and need no congressional confirmations. If you've ever read any George Orwell, its pretty interesting times we're living in, my friends. I don't wanna get too into political views, since this is a car forum, but that's some food for thought at least.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Banned

Old 09-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned

IBTL.....lol
Old 09-30-2009, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

haha nice Jimmy
Old 10-06-2009, 05:41 PM