Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Coward Marines??

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Coward Marines??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rRrZ...eature=related

The video doesn't really upset me, but the dumbass comments. Seems like everyone thinks they are better than us.

edit....I posted the wrong link the 1st time. This is the one with the "cool" commandos

Last edited by Pro52R; 10-11-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Banned

What brench are you in?
Old 10-11-2009, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Are you gonna go runnin and gunnin after some ******* mortars ??

Thought so.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cbailey
Are you gonna go runnin and gunnin after some ******* mortars ??

Thought so.
I'm with you there. I was in Ar Ramadi and we got mortared nearly every day. You can't do **** when you hear that whistling except pray one doesn't hit you.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
What brench are you in?
Leaving for boot camp march 2010. I'm 23 and have a good job and such, but I want to serve

But, I was just looking thought youtube,and stumbled across this.

It just amazes me at all the keyboard commando's talk like they know whats up, and how they would do it, yet talk down our troops.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Pitiful. Is this how our country must behave? Like its cool to be againgst your own..

I could barely stand reading all those ******* comments on that video.

It makes me want to kick each and every one of their asses.
How do you down talk the troops that risk their lives, and sometimes lose theirs, just to fufill your right to sit on your *** and complain about **** you never have and never will do. All those fools are too *****. They can talk **** on the computer thousands of miles away but they probably wouldn't last 2 days in and U.S. Forces boot camp. Its made to filter out bitches like them.
My mom served 20 years and went over seas 6 times in her career, including somewhere in the Operation Desert Storm battlegrounds, Kuwait, and a few others I cant remember.
When they down talk our troops, they're down talking my mom, and if they were in my physical presence... well.. you know the rest..

It would go from:
Them doing this: -----------------

To me doing this: ----------------

To them doin:-------------------

To them doin this to me: ---------

Then the execution-style shot: ---

Check to see if theyre alive: ------

Then this'll be their new status: ---

Sorry for the little emoticon story, bored at 4 am
Old 10-18-2009, 05:09 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

coward marines? isnt that like an oxymoron?
Old 10-18-2009, 06:05 AM
10 Second Club

Those were like young kids that deployed to Iraq for their first time. They were probably logistics or admin, but that is just more proof that every Marine isn't a rifleman! I hate that damn statement...
Old 10-18-2009, 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Packy
Those were like young kids that deployed to Iraq for their first time. They were probably logistics or admin, but that is just more proof that every Marine isn't a rifleman! I hate that damn statement...

I'd have to disagree with you there. They train every Marine to be a rifleman; but they don't end up being able to shoot with the best of them. Just because I wasn't in the 03 field doesn't mean I'm not a rifleman. So I halfway agree with your statement. Not every Marine is that way but they're SUPPOSED to be.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
I'd have to disagree with you there. They train every Marine to be a rifleman; but they don't end up being able to shoot with the best of them. Just because I wasn't in the 03 field doesn't mean I'm not a rifleman. So I halfway agree with your statement. Not every Marine is that way but they're SUPPOSED to be.
Can every Marine carry a rifle? Yes, can they do it well enought to say I am just as good as an 0311.?. No way in hell! Where as there are some exceptions to that, but I still mean what I said. I have seen Riggers, Comm guys, and few other guys from various mos's do well but it was because they wanted to and had the drive to put forth some serious work.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Packy
Can every Marine carry a rifle? Yes, can they do it well enought to say I am just as good as an 0311.?. No way in hell! Where as there are some exceptions to that, but I still mean what I said. I have seen Riggers, Comm guys, and few other guys from various mos's do well but it was because they wanted to and had the drive to put forth some serious work.

Exactly. That's how I was because I wanted to do the best at everything I attempted. I didn't want to half *** it... in case I did have to go on patrols over in Iraq and get my *** shot up because I was lazy at the range or in training. Don't get me wrong a lot of people weren't the same way. Thus why they didn't pick the 03 field. Don't think they cared too much since they thought "**** I'm gonna be behind a desk so I won't need this".
Old 10-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
coward marines? isnt that like an oxymoron?
yeah i think so
Old 10-27-2009, 08:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pro52R
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rRrZ...eature=related

The video doesn't really upset me, but the dumbass comments. Seems like everyone thinks they are better than us.

edit....I posted the wrong link the 1st time. This is the one with the "cool" commandos

I hate how people say if I was them I would do this and that if I was in there position. BLAH BLAH BLAH until you are being shot at or your life is on the line you will never know what kind of man you are .

There are two kinds of people in this world. ACTORS and REactors. There are those that freeze up and run and those that react to a certain situation at the blink of an eye drop of a dime . You find who the who is in situations like that. Those sounded like 1st tour of duty to Afghanistan soldiers..

I dont ******* care if they were praying under their desks. They are heroes in my eyes because they signed that dotted line and rose their right hand just like i did.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Banned

That was a pretty dramatic reaction, I never saw anybody freak out like that when we took IDF, but that doesn't give youtube warriors or anybody the right to talk **** about them. Nobody can say how they will react to hostile fire until it happens. The biggest baddest ************* might curl up and cry, can't say until it happens, but they had the courage to sign up to find out, so that puts them worlds above anybody on youtube.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn right it makes me sick hearing people talk bad about us we do what no one else wants to do and love every mn of it
Old 10-30-2009, 03:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not sure who that was but you can't do **** with a M16 against mortar fire. At best you get 60 rounds of ammo. When there are mortars coming in you take cover and pray it is not your day to go depending what your MOS is and where you are at the time.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That one guy was getting a little out of hand with the screeming. I'm guessing it's his 1st time or maybe it's 1 time too many for him. The fear can incomprehensable for someone who hasn't been thru it before.

Don't know where the vid was taken from. Where I'm at now, I don't worry about mortars. I'm not even sure if they've ever fired mortars at this base, Basra. A small attack for us is 3-4 107mm rockets. Those 3 MP's that died in August were 20 yds from impact and they all died. We had 1 107 hit 30 ft from my Brit CHU and I had my walllocker fall ontop of me. I ******* HATE IDF. Nothing more helpless feeling that that. Atleast when you get hit with an IED it's so sudden that the fear doesn't creep on you for a bit. With IDF it just sucks when it doesn't stop for minutes at a time. It's the worst feeling I have to deal with working out here.

a 240mm rocket still scares the living **** out of me.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

My first deployment we were in Samarra, Iraq. We were there when the golden mosque was destroyed and it was freaking HUGE. We got attacked 297 times in 9 months. Thats not counting EVERY mortar or rocket but rather it was as a whole attack. It was scary at first but then it became comical.

That had to of been their first attack by the way they were screaming.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you know i'm a fairly tought rugged guy. but if i were in that situation i think id do even less that what they did. i'd panic and bolt giving up the location of a semi decent hiedout. thats why i didnt join, i'll admit it. when it comes to getting shot at and having bombs heaved my way, I'M A BIG *****.

reguardless of what branch you serve in the important thing is that you do more than the majority of the population will EVER do.

RESPECT.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

look you all can talk **** on me or whatever alot of marines do. im in the coast guard. and i respect and appreciate every single person that goes over and plays in the sandbox. i goof around with alot of the guys i know and mess with them but when it comes down to it. that takes a huge set of nuts man. when i joined the service i was a little pansy and didnt wanna leave. now if i had the oppurtunity i would love to go over and pull the trigger and actually fight. dont get me wrong i love my job and what i do but i would be more then happy in a heartbeat to grab a m-16 and make my way over. so for the men and women that make the trip over there. THANKYOU!! thankyou for going over there so my family can be safe here. regardless if your in admin a comms room. sitting in a comfy chair. pulling the trigger. working on the tanks or driving them. if we lost one part of the branch or lost one branch of the military it would all crumble so everyone has their part. **** all the naysayers. its easy to run your mouth and talk **** when your in the safety of your mommies *****. but put them over there with rounds cruising by and see how they do when their granny isnt there to wipe the **** out of their panties so thankyou all who serve whether its over here or over there

Quick Reply: Coward Marines??