Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Most realistic COD EVER! -Onion = LOL!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010 | 09:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Default Most realistic COD EVER! -Onion = LOL!!

I thought this was spot on!!!

Thy just miss the part where you pack up your tent in Kuwait for an airlift (@ 11pm) and right before you go to leave, they tell you it's been delayed due to "weather" and you have to set the tent up again and stay for another day or two.. (True story. Camp Beauring Kuwait 2005)

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...modern_warfare
Old 01-26-2010 | 09:52 PM
11 Second Club

From: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work

I was at Camp Buehring for a couple weeks in 2005 and it seemed like a **** hole
Old 01-27-2010 | 12:17 AM
On The Tree

awesome, almost hit the nail on the head, they just need to add a mission to wait for the computers in the community center just for the one you get on, to crash,
Old 01-27-2010 | 07:23 PM
12 Second Club

lol loved the wii controller at the end. Hell if they really had one like that I would buy one.
Talking about packing stuff up for a move then unpacking. In 03 we spent three days packing our motor pool and sleep tents up for a move out of Camp Victory Kuwait and into Northern Iraq. Loaded up the entire company and 30 mins before SP time we were all in our trucks waiting to roll and were told we were staying there and start unpacking and setting up the motor pool again
Old 01-27-2010 | 08:37 PM
TECH Veteran

^ That would be more of an RPG then.. Not an action game.. But that sucks.. We got stuck in Kuwait waiting for the upper management to decide if we needed MOAR convoy training... *shudder* We were stuck camped next to the generator station for a little over a week..
Old 01-28-2010 | 03:12 AM
Launching!

Well to let you know Camp Buehring has come along ways from what i am reading..but yeah Buehring is the place wher you go when you coming ro coming from country...as for me i am currently in Camp Arifjan and am getting ready to go home
Old 01-28-2010 | 06:38 AM
TECH Veteran

^ It was OK when I was there... Nothing special.. LONG line out the door to the PX, an internet lounge and a coffee place... All I really need.. Hell, I'll stock up on MRE coffees.. That and a roof over my head.. They had hard shelter litreens, but the plumbing wasn't hooked up so all the **** piled up in the thrones.. -WHY would people use it then?? I'm fine with the porta-crappers. Even used em in Ft McCoy in the middle of winter.. = -15*..
Old 01-30-2010 | 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Where's the part where you wait in line for an hour to fill out a travel voucher, only to be told Finance has moved to another building and they're off the entire day for training.
Old 01-31-2010 | 10:49 AM
TECH Veteran

^ Arrrgh!! Been there.. Kind of.. Thank GOD I never had to deal with DTS that much. Finance downsized big time right when I got out.. 3 kids in the office, one E7 and a couple civilians. You could only go to the office in MPF for a few select things. Everything else was DTS/vMPF. Oh, and they were closed most of the week. Only open on Tuesdays, IIRC.

I miss the MIL a lot, but there are a couple things I really don't miss.

Quick Reply: Most realistic COD EVER! -Onion = LOL!!