Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

2011 Pay raise guys.......should have known

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is true but if we didnt get that 1.4% then we would be 2.6% behind the economy. and honestly if your gonna sit there and bitch about your pay. then go find a job as a civilian. and make sure the benefits are equivalent. and the cool *** **** you do is the same. ooo and make sure its steady cause last time i checked i dont hear of to many marines. airdales. soldiers. sailors. or coasties getting laid off. you really have to **** up to get booted from the service.

like honestly people. quit your bitching about the pay. if its soooo damn bad. then get the **** out and give people like myself and others a chance to advance cause we actually enjoy what we do and realize that nothing as a civilian is gonna give us what the military does.

so clean the sand out of your vagina and get the **** over it!
Old 03-12-2010, 03:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro
You're in the Coast Guard, there's no reason to act tough.
If you think anyone joins the Infantry or any other Combat Arms for the money you're out of your mind. I think the only valid reason to join is wanting to serve and go fight but thats just me. Still doesn't mean it's ok to cut people's pay or benefits during a time of war.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:34 AM
TECH Addict

this is true but if we didnt get that 1.4% then we would be 2.6% behind the economy. and honestly if your gonna sit there and bitch about your pay. then go find a job as a civilian. and make sure the benefits are equivalent. and the cool *** **** you do is the same. ooo and make sure its steady cause last time i checked i dont hear of to many marines. airdales. soldiers. sailors. or coasties getting laid off. you really have to **** up to get booted from the service.

like honestly people. quit your bitching about the pay. if its soooo damn bad. then get the **** out and give people like myself and others a chance to advance cause we actually enjoy what we do and realize that nothing as a civilian is gonna give us what the military does.

You are very shortsighted and when you get closer to retirement you will think differently when you have kids, mortgage, and your families future to think about. I plan on retiring soon and will go make considerably more than I do now but our military deserve better regardless if I am active or retired.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by acertx
You're in the Coast Guard, there's no reason to act tough.
If you think anyone joins the Infantry or any other Combat Arms for the money you're out of your mind. I think the only valid reason to join is wanting to serve and go fight but thats just me. Still doesn't mean it's ok to cut people's pay or benefits during a time of war.
any day you feel like a badass pal. come on up to muskegon, mi.

and if you didnt join for the money then what are you bitching about?? have fun with your job.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Teching In

any day you feel like a badass pal. come on up to muskegon, mi.

and if you didnt join for the money then what are you bitching about?? have fun with your job.
Man you wannabe semen sure can't take a joke.
I also just signed a year long extension because I'm medically not fit to be discharged. So yes the pay and benefits do ******* matter to me and most of the people I know. But hey the worst things you guys probably deal with is on the day its your turn to drop the soap.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by acertx
Man you wannabe semen sure can't take a joke.
I also just signed a year long extension because I'm medically not fit to be discharged. So yes the pay and benefits do ******* matter to me and most of the people I know. But hey the worst things you guys probably deal with is on the day its your turn to drop the soap.

alright my bad man. i was a little stressed out. and i thought it was a joke against me. and you ******* **** its Seamen!!! lol jp
Old 03-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Teching In

LOL Only way this thread is getting gayer is in a shower.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

lmao well i am feeling a little dirty. lmao jp
Old 03-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Teching In

I got some powdered soap lol.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic