Old 12-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just want to bump this up to see if we can get any hits on it from vegas peeps
Old 12-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SINCWS6
So what gives theres a lot of people posting on this but yet I've never seen any of u at meet ups. I have however seen a lot of f bodies on base and by the way u all are talking you're all Officers. Guess I'm the only enlisted with an f body. I say we Nellis and TDY guys get together do what we all do best (drink beers) and bullshit about cars. Hell I've seen enough f bodies on base that we could start our own club.
the silver firehawk on base is owned by enlisted, ask me how i know.

do you have the black ws6? if so i see you when i ruck on tuesday mornings.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:54 AM

I work on Nellis for CSC (civillian) and have an F-body engine, but not the car...

Creech sux, even though they did have a snow day last week.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:14 AM
On The Tree

Ha ha....I LOVE the officer question....same kinda stuff in the Navy man! I'm transfering OUT as of this week....but I have been there a BUNCH in the past year with VX-9 (Navy guys).....we had the "growlers" EA18-G's out there a ways back, and recently went out there in full booze force with the VAQ-138 dudes.....saw some NICE F boddy's out at the strip for midnight mayham.....if the drag strip was open while I was out there....I went...don't care if it was a foot race....if anyone was out at the drag strip and the announcer dude was talking about some dude in a yellow shirt for the butt of his jokes for like 2 hours.....that was me....OR....if you were in one of the THREE other white rental vans racing 3 wide down craig at night in the past 6 months....HA HA..that was me TOO..good to see some nellis dudes on this site....

Quick Reply: Anyone in Vegas?