Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

NCOs and up...

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Default NCOs and up...

and *** kicking top notch non-rates:

you may have seen my other thread about Ortiz getting killed during the execution of a search warrant. https://ls1tech.com/forums/military-...-just-saw.html

it may have even pissed you off as much as it did me. if it did, you should do something about it. how, you ask? simple. make sure your people know how to exercise their right to vote. make sure they know how to request an absentee ballot ON TIME, and make sure they get the actual ballot back in on time, because there are deadlines for this stuff. its easy to overlook considering the op tempo lately depending on your branch of service, but voting is the one time service members get to have a say, and i PERSONALLY (my opinion only, you CAN'T MAKE them vote) believe its a duty just as much as the actions we take to honor the oath we took. need a little help with the process yourself? your boy slowpoke gots you covered.

https://www.manpower.usmc.mil/portal...RSONNEL/Voting

some info is usmc specific, but there are links, especially in the red highlighted area that will apply across the board. so check them out, educate yourself, and educate your men. maybe ortiz's death won't be in total vain...
Old 01-31-2012, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kill..
Old 02-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great info. Thanks for sharing

Quick Reply: NCOs and up...