Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Stalker WS6 KIA

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone has info on the Funeral Service, could you please PM us!!!

Ben and Raegan
Old 02-19-2006, 05:05 PM
NKAWTG...N

My condolences to his family.

"If you look on Heaven's scenes, you will find the gates are guarded by the United States Marines."
Old 02-19-2006, 05:48 PM
12 Second Club

Semper Fi. It hurts to hear when any of us go down. Condolences to his family.
And StoleIt said it perfectly.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

That really sucks to hear. My condolensces goes out to his family and friends
Old 02-19-2006, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

Keep a close eye on the Coastal Carolina FBody site http://www.dragslips.com/jville/default.asp . I'm sure they will posting the latest information on the funeral arrangements, etc. I didn't know Donnie that well but the few times I did have the chance to hang around with him, he was a great guy!

The link below was posted on another site and is very touching! The video is very sad .

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4522707 .

RIP Donnie......
Old 02-19-2006, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

RIP donnie, he was a good friend of mine.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well that just sucks
I didn't know him personally but he did offer to help me out once

RIP my brother

Old 02-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow so sorry to hear...
Old 02-19-2006, 10:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Condolences to his family and friends.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

RIP Donnie - sucks to lose the good ones. My thoughts are with ya man.
Old 02-19-2006, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Donnie was a great guy, he was always willing to help if you needed anything,... and that guy LOVED Trans Ams!

he will be greatly missed!
Old 02-20-2006, 03:19 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

R.I.P.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ACW
R.I.P.

You are definitely going to be missed here Donnie! Thanks for all the help/advice in the past.

Jeff
Old 02-20-2006, 08:05 AM
12 Second Club

I am very saddened to hear this. I did not know Donnie but he recently purchased an intake from me for a GTO. I recieved his check on Fri and am not sure what to do. Here is the situation. The check came Fri and I have not cashed it. It came from a Matt Marcellus and the part is to be shipped to Matt Marcellus. I cannot contact anyone through Stalker WS6 PMs to find out if I should ship the part.
Can anyone tell me if Donnie owned a GTO. Maybe this part is not for him and Matt still wants it. If the part wasnt for Matt I would just like to return the check. The envelope the check came in had a return address from Donna Marcellus. Is this Matts wife possibly?
If anyone knows this Matt person could they please let him know I have his check and would like to know what he wants me to do with it.
I am very sorry to burden this thread with this post but I am turning to the people who seem to have been in touch with Donnie.
Thank you
Brandon

Last edited by onyx_rock; 02-20-2006 at 08:50 AM.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Richiec77
God damn. I've chatted with him on a few things from time to time. Hell of a good guy.

Why o'Lord, do you take the good ones.

Semper Fi Devil Dog. You'll be missed.

Can someone please send me his parents Home Address or an E-mail. I would like to say a Thank you and a Condolence for him. Can't think of anything else that will lessen the impact on his family, but to help remind them of the good imact he made to other people on this site and around the world.
I posted this in the Racers Lounge just to get more appreciation for some people who knew Donnie.

He was a great guy, and will be sorely missed by all who knew him.

We said the same thing last night about him "taking the good ones". I dont think the man had a malicous bone in his entire body. He was just as enthusiastic about your build up as you were, and would probably make a list of his own about what you should put on, no matter what parts you had in mind of your own. That was just the kinda guy Donnie was.

His mothers address is -
Margaret Levens
1006 Parkrow Ave.
Long Beach, MI 39560

I dont think that was Donnie's wife being Im fairly sure he was single w/ no kids. I'd just try your best to get ahold of the other person involved and get that situation straightend out before I cashed the check or sent out parts. I know Donnie would rather someone else have speed parts and get their car back up and running, but in this case I dont think anyone would be upset over waiting.

Anyone else wanting more information, keep posted on the coastal Fbody page, or the NC Outlaw forum (www.ncoutlaws.com) which Donnie was a very active member of. We were all shocked by this news, and were anxiously awaiting Donnie's return home so we could possibly get to see him tear up the strip one more time in his TA...

Donnie, you'll forever be missed. Even in the short period you were apart of this world, you have no idea how many lives you touched. Kevin Ange another Outlaw member said it best about Donnie - "I KNOW that if such a better place exists he IS there looking down on us. This is a life changing moment for many of us. From here on out I plan to do my BEST to make it to Heaven with him, that is my goal."

RIP Donnie....
Old 02-20-2006, 08:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by onyx_rock
I am very saddened to hear this. I did not know Donnie but he recently purchased an intake from me for a GTO. I recieved his check on Fri and am not sure what to do. Here is the situation. The check came Fri and I have not cashed it. It came from a Matt Marcellus and the part is to be shipped to Matt Marcellus. I cannot contact anyone through Stalker WS6 PMs to find out if I should ship the part.
Can anyone tell me if Donnie owned a GTO. Maybe this part is not for him and Matt still wants it. If the part wasnt for Matt I would just like to return the check. The envelope the check came in had a return address from Donna Marcellus. Is this Donnies wife possibly?
If anyone knows this Matt person could they please let him know I have his check and would like to know what he wants me to do with it.
I am very sorry to burden this thread with this post but I am turning to the people who seem to have been in touch with Donnie.
Thank you
Brandon
I sent you a PM man. I really hate to be the one to post this but Donnie wasn't the only F-Body entusiast that died that day.

Matt Marcellus was also in that crash. He did not make it either. Both Matt and Donnie were good friends. I've deployed with both of them at least once and worked beside them for well over a year (2 in donnie's case). They will both be dearly missed. I know Matt was married. Donna maybe his wife but I'm not certain on that. Again, may they all Rest in Peace. I still can't believe that I'll never see them again. As it was posted earlier, check the dragslips link for more info. The address above is that of Donnie's Mother. Please guys, keep the families of ALL these men in your prayers. God Bless

Sgt. Klemp, Ry S.
USMC
Old 02-20-2006, 09:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ryclef331
I sent you a PM man. I really hate to be the one to post this but Donnie wasn't the only F-Body entusiast that died that day.

Matt Marcellus was also in that crash. He did not make it either. Both Matt and Donnie were good friends. I've deployed with both of them at least once and worked beside them for well over a year (2 in donnie's case). They will both be dearly missed. I know Matt was married. Donna maybe his wife but I'm not certain on that. Again, may they all Rest in Peace. I still can't believe that I'll never see them again. As it was posted earlier, check the dragslips link for more info. The address above is that of Donnie's Mother. Please guys, keep the families of ALL these men in your prayers. God Bless

Sgt. Klemp, Ry S.
USMC
Thats another tough blow. I feel sorry for you that worked beside these individuals day in and day out. I was proud to say Donnie was my friend, but you guys lost more than just friends that day and for that I dont think you'll find anyone who's heart doesnt go out to you.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Always sad to have someone taken from us, RIP.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1BDHWK
My wife and I just saw this. Donnie was our best friend when he was in Hawaii. We had been keeping in touch with him since then ans he was coming to visit when he got back from Africa. This is a very, very sad day. God Bless his family. R.I.P. Donnie. Our best friend.

I also was friends with Donnie when i was stationed in Hawaii..... this is horrible news
Rest in Peace brother. My Condolences to his family.

Kyle

Quick Reply: Stalker WS6 KIA