Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Air Wing or Ground side? Opinions wanted...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 10:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Air Wing or Ground side? Opinions wanted...

A current thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/military-hotrod-club/634057-you-marine-guys.html
Has started a pretty good debate between 'Wingers' and 'Ground pounders'. Lets continue it here..in a professional manner.

Originally Posted by import slayer
he is in the hanus *** air wing. what does it entail? well lets just see

1.First name basis with all other marines
2.Long *** hair
3.Civillian like atmosphere
4.PT most likley consists of ( playing football, basketball, etc.)
5.many of them suffer from dicky-do syndrom ( Where your belly sticks out more than your dicky-do)

Well you get the point lol. If your looking for the best job in the Marine Corps go 03
Here we go again...thinking that the wing is nothing but a bunch of wanna-be Air Force guys. If your only in San Diego, why dont you take a trip down to MCAS Yuma and I'll show you around.

I know what I know of the ground side. Have I ever been a full time ground pounder? No. Would I like to be? No. The wing side has its ups and downs just like the 03x guys do. Just because you've seen some guys runnin around up in Mirimar, which is alot of helo's. Those guys, I will agree are pretty nasty. Always have problems with them on the ships.

Ski

Bullet sponge? I still say yes. Why? I have seen some pretty shitty leadership that has resulted in deaths of friends that could have been avoided.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i see alot of different Marines from alot of different MOS's. however i only see them if they have fucked up so my opinion is biased. that aside, there are turds in everywhere. as far as whats better, depends, we all need eachother for something.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's the chicken and the egg. One can't survive without the other.

Quick Reply: Air Wing or Ground side? Opinions wanted...