Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Funny military license plate

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 04:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not an Lt joke but funny nonetheless:
I remember when I was coming out of AIT @ Ft. Polk that there were 2 guys going to Airborne and then Ranger schools. 1 of them actually thought he was going to be a PARK Ranger (back in the 70's they weren't getting the smartest bunch of recruits).
Old 02-13-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Z-Convert
Not an Lt joke but funny nonetheless:
I remember when I was coming out of AIT @ Ft. Polk that there were 2 guys going to Airborne and then Ranger schools. 1 of them actually thought he was going to be a PARK Ranger (back in the 70's they weren't getting the smartest bunch of recruits).
They were in for a suprise,huh.lol
Old 02-16-2007, 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Nice!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they call us legs cuz in 20 years they'll be wishing they could still use thiers, lol
Old 02-16-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Daredevil_TA
they call us legs cuz in 20 years they'll be wishing they could still use thiers, lol
I know a few jumpmasters that are fairly young that have some really jacked up legs and backs. They wont be doing much walking in 15-20 years.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:44 PM
12 Second Club

.....edited......doesnt beleong on ls1tech

Last edited by Stang-Slayer; 02-22-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:08 AM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by Stang-Slayer
LOL! funny *** ****! HAHA
lol so strong u guys lost fallujah and we had to clean up and obliterate the city in ur guys' dumb *** wake.....
Thats a funny joke man.....
lol I almost thought u were serious
Oh dear... (bracing for incoming battle of the services...keep it nice)

(Chairforce FTW )
Old 02-22-2007, 06:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol so strong u guys lost fallujah and we had to clean up and obliterate the city in ur guys' dumb *** wake.....
No that would be the marines who lost Fallujah when their offensive in April '04 failed and they pulled out and handed the town back to the Iraqis which turned it into terrorist central. Dumbass cherry don't even know your recent history.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
No that would be the marines who lost Fallujah when their offensive in April '04 failed and they pulled out and handed the town back to the Iraqis which turned it into terrorist central. Dumbass cherry don't even know your recent history.
You beat me to it man. Probably some cherry that has no idea what hes talking about. Doesnt even know the sequence of events that happened there.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brad8266
You beat me to it man. Probably some cherry that has no idea what hes talking about. Doesnt even know the sequence of events that happened there.
God damn it, I'm late again. This would be the first I've heard of the marines saving the day...
Old 02-22-2007, 08:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

hmm.....look at wikopedia.com.....tells everything that happened there.....
****** army lost the **** and we cleaned up late 04......
Even all the turps out there would tell us how they would never work for the army again and **** after that.....

lol sorry bout the comment yesterday night lol got a bit drunk and pissed at something....

We dont care if youre a marine, youll still be locked up talkiing to most of the people here that you feel like disrespecting over the net. I bet youre a POG supply guy too on here talking all the hardcore ****.

Maybe you didnt read the article good enough though or you have selective memory cause last time I checked the army and marines fought in the fallujah battle of November 2004.

Also, fallujah was turned over from the 82nd airborne to the marines in early 04 and they fought the first battle and lost it, which resulted in a treaty with the citys leaders saying they would fix the problems only to have it all happen again and then you guys had to fight the second battle in november since you didnt get it right the first time. So dont come on here talking **** when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Last edited by brad8266; 02-22-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:43 PM
12 Second Club

I aint talkin like im hardcorps......I aint the hardest ****** ******.......Aint at all.....
Im just an FO, dont ******* tell me we lost that ****........and pushing fallujah in late 04 was done by marines with a little support of the army.....so dont give me that ****,

You know what though.....Like I said earlier.....I appologize for saying that comment last night.....It wasnt a respectful thing....I was in a pissed off mood, a guy i know got all fucked up by some army unit and I got a little hateful....It wasnt my place to say what I said, I will never back down about Fallujah but then again I started this little argument here.....

ANd no Im not some boot.....or cherry whatever u guys call it

Again.....I apologize for the comment earlier, I was drunk and this isnt the place to be posting that ****.....If u wanna come and talk about this Im here in NC so come over we'll talk about it...or email me...my email is fjsvejda2003@yahoo.com......but this isnt the place for it.....I apologize for posting it up here
Old 02-22-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Edit your post if youre truly sorry.

Yeah it was mostly done by marines and the job didnt get completely done either time.

What you fail to realize though is that both the army and the corps could stomp anything over there in Iraq, its the politics and high level decisions that make bad **** happen on the tactical ground side. It is not the fault of the tactical commanders, its these ***** at the pentagon and politicians that have fucked **** up for the guys with boots on the ground.

How long you been in? And why on earth would I drive to NC to talk to you?
Old 02-23-2007, 07:08 AM
TECH Junkie

hmm.....look at wikopedia.com.....tells everything that happened there.....
****** army lost the **** and we cleaned up late 04......
Wikipedia LMAO. I was there, cherry. The marines relieved my unit. One week later, the day we got back to Bragg, the first major terrorist attack took place on the police station. This was right after the marine commander went on television and said he was going to win the hearts and minds of Fallujah citizens. Did Wikipedia tell you about the marines first offensive in April '04 that FAILED? Did it tell you after it FAILED, the marines withdrew from Fallujah and handed it to the Iraqis? Wikipedia

Last edited by 11 Bravo; 02-23-2007 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Wikipedia LMAO. I was there, cherry. The marines relieved my unit. One week later, the day we got back to Bragg, the first major terrorist attack took place on the police station. This was right after the marine commander went on television and said he was going to win the hearts and minds of Fallujah citizens. Did Wikipedia tell you about the marines first offensive in April '04 that FAILED? Did it tell you after it FAILED, the marines withdrew from Fallujah and handed it to the Iraqis? Wikipedia
I read it on wikipedia, it was all there, he just decided not to mention those parts for some reason.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Staging Lane

This is great. I was going to post last night but I just couldn't come to grips with an arguement about winikpedia
Old 02-23-2007, 07:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Boehlke
This is great. I was going to post last night but I just couldn't come to grips with an arguement about winikpedia
yeah I thought it was kind of funny that an article from there was mentioned too.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:18 PM
12 Second Club

lol....no matter what i say this isnt gonna go anywhere.....
All im gonna say is I know the truth and have been there....
Im not gonna argue on this forum.....or argue with someone thats just gonna stretch the truth....
Old 02-23-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol....no matter what i say this isnt gonna go anywhere.....
Im not gonna argue on this forum.....or argue with someone thats just gonna stretch the truth....
You arent the only person out there that has been to fallujah. Your so called "truth" is what you read on wikipedia remember?
Old 02-24-2007, 07:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Oh, now you've been there lol. You were there when the *Army* lost Fallujah? Please enlighten us all on the details of that.

Quick Reply: Funny military license plate