Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Ft. Bragg! Come on in!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008 | 08:24 AM
Staging Lane

Finally made it. This place isn't so bad. WAYYYY too many mustangs and ricers though. I guess that just means more for the pickins.
Old 08-25-2008 | 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

To the guy that was lookin for a ws6. There is one at the Ponti-Buick-GMC dealership toward the corner of Skidbo and Red tip Rd. I didn't see a price, but it was black and pretty clean from what I could see when I drove past. I'll probably stop by to take a look at it tomorrow.
Old 08-26-2008 | 05:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 96WS6guy
To the guy that was lookin for a ws6. There is one at the Ponti-Buick-GMC dealership toward the corner of Skidbo and Red tip Rd. I didn't see a price, but it was black and pretty clean from what I could see when I drove past. I'll probably stop by to take a look at it tomorrow.
I know which one you're talking about. It's an auto though. I'm looking for one for my girl, and she wants the T-56.

If you're looking for a shop to work on your car, I have to reccommend RPM in Garner, NC. It's about a 50 minute drive from Bragg. They do all the work on mine. Ryan, the owner, is VERY GOOD at tuning the LS series motors. He also has #2 on the all time top 10 LS1tech nitrous list.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide/544673-lsx-top-10-nitrous-cars.html

Quick Reply: Ft. Bragg! Come on in!