Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Do you get nervous around Officers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StoleIt
My buddy was down at Luke AFB and I asked him to pick me up a pair of 2 Lt ranks for the ABU. He said that there was an A1C next to him picking up a set for his, and when he noticed him going for the Lt ranks he basically froze and then hurried away.
Did your buddy happen to notice his fly was open and his ***** were hanging out?
Old 02-04-2008, 02:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

After the trip to my first duty station I had never felt differently about officers. My first station was overseas, on a standard civilain flight and we were to dress in civilain gear, during the trip I was talking to one of the other guys who was super fresh into the Army, I had 4 months of training then a month home for hometown recruiting, and he was in for less then a month, he was askig soo many questions about all this basic knowledge crap, and a few other things well half way through the trip I find out he is a new butter bar, and I both knew more about the military and what were doing for the trip over and everything then he did and he was asking for my help. At that point I realized there were no real differences as a person aside from showing them respect, but hell as an E1 you are taught you were suposed to do that to anyone anyway...
Old 02-21-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

worked around 1 and 2 star generals. never bothered me. i was just a e-4 back then.

the best were officers with prior service. 3 of my commands were prior service e6. should be a requirement. lol

Quick Reply: Do you get nervous around Officers?