Old 01-25-2008, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YES:

MOST of the time on an Amn board:

One Amn-SrA
One JNCO - SSgt/TSGT
One SNCO - MSGT+

Or that how it was a couple of years ago....
Old 01-25-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Splitz
YES:

MOST of the time on an Amn board:

One Amn-SrA
One JNCO - SSgt/TSGT
One SNCO - MSGT+

Or that how it was a couple of years ago....
yea thats what i figured. i dont think i won, i was supposed to find out today and i found out nothing. oh well i was very unprepared.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

Hey man don't feel bad, if you didn't make it.

You must be doing something right to get nominated for it to begin with, so keep doing what you are doing, and it will pay off in the end.

I just got done going through I similar experince. I was nominated for Junior Sailor of the year. I ended up getting runner up. Witch got me a LOA. wippy doo... lol. But at least I got that far. Next time I will get it!!! And it looks great at Eval time...
Old 01-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Teching In

My first board was for BTZ. I was a little nervous but mostly didn't know what to expect. I sure sounded like a dumbass though. Needless to say I didn't get it.

Kinda funny story- a friend of mine was up for airman of the quarter. At the end of the board the members asked him if there's anything else he had for them. He said yes and did a coin check on them. Of course all 3 board members had their coins on them. Come to find out later his supervisor told him he had no ***** if he didn't do a coin check. Gotta love it when peer pressure works on an airman!
Old 01-25-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Vee 6
My first board was for BTZ. I was a little nervous but mostly didn't know what to expect. I sure sounded like a dumbass though. Needless to say I didn't get it.

Kinda funny story- a friend of mine was up for airman of the quarter. At the end of the board the members asked him if there's anything else he had for them. He said yes and did a coin check on them. Of course all 3 board members had their coins on them. Come to find out later his supervisor told him he had no ***** if he didn't do a coin check. Gotta love it when peer pressure works on an airman!
damn thats a good story. they asked me if i had anything else for them too! i should of done a coin check. i pretty much always have my commanders coin on me!
Old 01-27-2008, 11:52 AM
11 Second Club

need to get more then one quetion right to win the board lol
they asked tatoo's coverage, how many steps prior to salute the flag, 3 diamonds on the af logo what do they stand for, and who they were dedicating the overpass to on that day
Old 01-27-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
need to get more then one quetion right to win the board lol
they asked tatoo's coverage, how many steps prior to salute the flag, 3 diamonds on the af logo what do they stand for, and who they were dedicating the overpass to on that day
lol i got more than one question right!

Quick Reply: board