Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Can I change my orders from Hawaii to something else?

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hawaii is awesome sell the dogs or give them away or take the hit. Hawaii is not something you wanna miss, I was stationed out there on schofield and it was the best time ever
Old 03-01-2008, 01:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the only problem is we dont have a track right now.maui kaui and big island has thiers.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by chevroletfreak
So let me get this right....you got a large reenlistment bonus AND a sweet assignment yet you are worried about $2000 MAX (minus taxes and other reimbursment?
X2!!!!!!!

i'ld take the little island anyday!!!

Hawaii ... Greenland.... i like being warm...
Old 03-01-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 35th SS
about $200.00 round trip on the ferry Kyle.should start running by the end of March.bringing the 35th and make a run @ maui track soon.
Thats not to bad. How is track prep??

Do they race over there alot and is it just in the evenings so u have to stay over night??

I loved the 4 1/2 yrs i did in Hawaii and miss it alot.

Nothing like watching the sun set.... stay up allllllll night and drive to the other side of the island and watch it come up LOL.

I loved cruising around the whole Island on sundays..... about 2 hrs or so... loved it... Nothing Like T-Tops off and beautiful weather....

If i dont gt stationed there again, im still going to try and bring my Wife and Son out there.

U take care Brutha

Kyle
Old 03-01-2008, 04:14 PM
TECH Addict

track is prepped from beginning to the top end.everyone from oahu seems to be faster when they run overthere.right now thier building a new tower for the track.
only opens on weekends just like here.if you can try to comeback and bring the family.Todd aka Reckless is back here now and he loves it.we still hangout at the shop@BSM.Same to you mang.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Launching!

well I got rid of the dogs. Dont get me wrong, I want to go to Hawaii (I reenlisted for it) but my wife was going nuts cause we had to get rid of the dog and she heard all this bad stuff and all this but I talked her into it so its all good. I fly out April 9th but its going to suck cause my stuff and car wont be there untill 30-45 days so I'll be without my stuff for a little while.
Im sure my old CO is on here cause hes got a WS6 LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

why would you even think about not going to Hawaii.. think about what kind of chance YOU are given that millions of other people would die for.. and your gonna give it up for what again??
Old 03-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Staging Lane

Will defenitely be good to have you aboard our local fbody club. And good choice in getting rid of the pups now. Although the military dog boarding is not that bad the civilain one is horrible for the pets. And not to mention a complete load of bull in the first place. I had the chance to see the track before it was closed and not to tick no one off the safety of the track we did have was not up to par to say the least. But perhaps one day we will get a track open again. Since Im not military no more I'll be here a while lol.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:45 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by StangKillaLS1
well I got rid of the dogs. Dont get me wrong, I want to go to Hawaii (I reenlisted for it) but my wife was going nuts cause we had to get rid of the dog and she heard all this bad stuff and all this but I talked her into it so its all good. I fly out April 9th but its going to suck cause my stuff and car wont be there untill 30-45 days so I'll be without my stuff for a little while.
Im sure my old CO is on here cause hes got a WS6 LOL

check us out @hifba.com now or when you get here.again Welcome to Paradise.see you around.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

You will love it, ecept for the occasional battle with traffic. Look forward to meeting you!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

In all reality, denying orders is extremely easy and done way more often than you'd think. Granted you can only deny one set, so if they decide to stick you with another set of orders sending you to somewhere even worse, you're fucked. But everyone makes it out to be so hard. You just tell S1 (I think) that you don't want to go, or take it up the chain.

Quick Reply: Can I change my orders from Hawaii to something else?