Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Any f-bodys in FORT STEWART?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 11:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of Savannah and surrounding areas.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by white02ws6
c'mon, there are plenty of fast cars in richmond hill. lol. there have to be, it was founded by henry ford.
Proved my point
Old 08-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Any fbodies in 2nd brigade?
Old 09-02-2008, 04:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by white02ws6
oh mr bo ho i sold my ss. lol. dont feel bad for him, his new ride isnt too shabby either. lol. oh when 4th brigade gets back its going to be over.
Jsut wait, My Fat Black Brick is gonna Romp all over that Driveway King
Old 09-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Staging Lane

Hey guys, I finally saw this thread. I am over in 1st brigade. You still have plans to start a club??? Let me know, I am down for it.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sgt Drags
Hey guys, I finally saw this thread. I am over in 1st brigade. You still have plans to start a club??? Let me know, I am down for it.
1st brigade, what company you in? Need to meet up sometime. Still trying to get a thing going.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

I am in Bco. 3-69 AR. I think it would be awesome to get some guys together for a cruise, maybe after the storms pass us by. Hopefully the weather will hold out and be nice for the gafba meeting on Thursday.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:17 PM
11 Second Club

I am in Bco. 3-69 AR. I think it would be awesome to get some guys together for a cruise, maybe after the storms pass us by. Hopefully the weather will hold out and be nice for the gafba meeting on Thursday.
More info on this gathering? Deffinetly need to do a cruise thing sometime, but I think we should put some flyers on some local f-bods around here to get max participation, what u think?

Also there is going to be a car show with a mobile dyno in ED center parking lot on the 20th of this month if your interested.

Oh and if you want to meet up with me I will be at the shop on post saturday mid day and later helping my buddy out with his ws6.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Staging Lane

The gafba meeting i was talking about will be at 7:00 pm on Thursday at Loco's in savannah. Michelle from MS Performance is the southeast chapter admin for the georgia f-body association and will be there. Last month we had about 12 f-body's there, and it was a very fun time.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:47 AM
12 Second Club

i am the guy that has that 99 black formula...i got lots done..but she is stock displacement...waiting on funds for new injectors and some giggle juice tho..you cant miss the bird..she is black and has a superhawk hood and right now is on speedline wheels and has a loudmouth...if you want a complete list of mods then pm me lol..i could list them here but itd be a bit excessive...and i got the hook up if you want a tune on your car as well.. they are not a sponsor here so i dont know what the mods would say about that..

on a side note if you are looking to get antoehr F body then get a freaking roller and save yourself some looot...you are going to want to mod anyways...we always do..

and around hinesville area / there are a few of us that hang out..we dont have t shirts or fancy logos, or stickers ...but we are a tight knit group of friends who will do anything to help each other...** 4 hr trip TO macon to pick up andrew just to wait 4 hours cause he got drunk at hooters, then a 4 hr ride home ** lmao yea we are close like that..

and SILVER TA i will be keeping an eye out for you...i am glad you got the sts kit but lets hope its not on a bone stock car...or POOF there goes the 10 bolt...and F bodys are cannibals...hehehehehe
Old 09-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

So I am definantly thinking we should all meet up this week and go for a cruise, maybe Wednesday of Friday night. Would anybody else we up for it?
On a side note, I am pretty stoked that I finally got the long tubes on, this thing sounds like a whole new animal with the full open plate on the Borla.
But seriously... we all gotta go cruising, way too many ricers and stangs here in Hinesville that think they are all that.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

So I am definantly thinking we should all meet up this week and go for a cruise, maybe Wednesday of Friday night. Would anybody else we up for it?
On a side note, I am pretty stoked that I finally got the long tubes on, this thing sounds like a whole new animal with the full open plate on the Borla.
But seriously... we all gotta go cruising, way too many ricers and stangs here in Hinesville that think they are all that.
Hell yeah lets g2g, I know a couple of guys too. weds is fine, does not matter to me I'm game. Where do u want to meet up, cruise route?
Old 09-07-2008, 10:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black FormulaLs1
and SILVER TA i will be keeping an eye out for you...i am glad you got the sts kit but lets hope its not on a bone stock car...or POOF there goes the 10 bolt...and F bodys are cannibals...hehehehehe

Bone stock Way past that point, but I am STILL with the 10bolt; its beefed up as far as it can though.

If it aint broke dont fix it.

It is on the list, and the list never gets shorter.

I will be on the lookout for u though so dont be alarmed if it looks like your being followed.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

AAAAHHHHHHHHH, I can't wait to get back, and Greg, Quit talking smack, you gonna see the Big Black Brick walk that dumdumdumdumdum all day long , HA HA. You're like Andrew, Broke or Behind me. J/K See you guys soon, can't wait for Jan or Feb GAFBA Meet, and maybe Kevin will actually get his own car???
Old 12-11-2008, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

any updates guys?
Old 12-11-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Be home in a week, along with a couple f-body's trip to SDR planned in coming months, so be ready

Quick Reply: Any f-bodys in FORT STEWART?