Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Gto vs. 18 wheeler(and the winner is?.....)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 05:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DnBdippiNdirtyWS9
Watch episode of Top Gear where they attempt to drive semi-trucks...or lauries as they call them over in Europe.
Saw that episode, those european trucks are UGLY AS SIN. I would find a new job if I had to drive one of those goofy looking things around. USA big rig > European big rig.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i drive a truck and i average about 150,000 miles a year and about 80 hours a week of driving. that doesnt include unloading my trailer about 4-5 times a day on mondays. pisses me off when people complain about their lil 9-5 job and how that is so hard to do. but i forgot all we do is sit on our *** all day and that isnt hard to do.

i usually run between indy and charlotte every week so if anyone wants to see it from our view id be glad to let ya ride along for a bit. might even drop the trailer so we could go race some ricers. wouldnt be the first time that has happened. they get pretty surprised when your running about 100 and pulling away from them.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

GTO's fault is truck was signaling... truck driver's fault if he wasn't signaling.