Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454ci VS Foster D1SC Z06

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 11:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen vids of Jermz car in action even when it's not 100%, where are vids of your Cobra?
Old 04-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Launching!

there are plenty floating around,youtube elky406 and im sure you will find some,there are a few 10.0 at 140 passes with my little setup and stock motor,and this setup on my low boost makes about 100 more whp on just boost then my 2.3 and 75 shot i went 10.0 on.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jermzz
Like I said. Im not racing you, or jess, or any of your buddies again til my car is 100%. Put your boost up to 30 psi and spray all you want.

If youre running 1000hp then you got more then just a spray whipple, cause aint no way the stock bottom end is holding out on that. In which case you got a **** load more money in your car then I do. It's cool though.

When im ready, i'll come out on a bigger tire spraying 300 large (yeah i can get damn near 1000rw too), then you can do whatever the **** you want. til then cool your panties cause I'm broke. Im out of town for a month, not working. Plus I dont even have the unit on the car yet as Ive said before.

dont think the car will be a 2.2 60' king like it was that night either. just saying.... you're going off a nonsetup car with an unexperienced driver on a new setup. Once I dial in the car and get some seat time, it's gonna be a whole different car.

I'll let you know when it's ready. But I'm not putting up 1k either way, so...
Quote:
He and the people he rolls with dont like many vids, they dont like people to really know whats done to their car cause theyre in it for the money. Which is cool, I got nothing against that, but thats why you dont see vids.

**** my car is all over the net,and you still spit **** out of your mouth,im not affraid to tell you anything you want to know about my car.its been 10.0 on my old whipple setup at 140mph.This one is faster,has ported heads a 3.4 whipple on 24 psi,cams,ported intake,manley 8.5 to 1 pistons with stock rods and crank.HAs a lentech 4r70w trans breaked auto over drive trans,8.8 with 3.73s,but is still full interior and for the most part stock wieght other then the k member up front and coil overs upfrt.On mt low boost pulley makes 746whp and put the hurtn on a 9 sec camaro a few weeks back.

maybe next time you wont let your **** holster spew out bullshit that your car cant back up!

And everyone on nor cal1320 knows i will put BUS'S on you with you on the motor,thats why i tried to tell you put the fire hose on it so it would be a good race!!!

just a fyi i posted this in this thread saying im not on a stock motor player!!!!and there are pics all over nc1320 of it.

Ask big mike how well it ran,and it was hurt and on low boost still.Now its all better and coils are on there way to turn up the candle on this bitch!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 180ls1
hey elky i have seen some vids of your truck, but what is done to it to make it hook and leave so hard on the street? I know it has a good tire and i am sure you use plenty of vht but what else, if you dont mind?
lots of seat time and tweaking he very basic setup to be honest,i have well over 2000 passes in the elco,so i know what it likes.And i have been building stock style suspension in house for it for a few years,with the right combo of shocks it now leaves 100% on the t brake with a 400hp fogger leaving at 50% and ramping in over 6tenths of a second.That was my little baby motor to.this year the car should go some 5.50s to 5.60s in the 1/8th on one kit and hopefully 5.30s on both kits.And do it on the street if all goes well.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DustinWS6
I've seen vids of Jermz car in action even when it's not 100%, where are vids of your Cobra?
Also there are vids of it on this site on the street and at the track.But that was with my old totally smog legal setup.My new setup is angry.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn Nate you f'n bully.

Did you make it to sac last weekend?
Old 04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Launching!

nah man worked on a customer car till 6am so they could make it.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by elky489
Quote:
He and the people he rolls with dont like many vids, they dont like people to really know whats done to their car cause theyre in it for the money. Which is cool, I got nothing against that, but thats why you dont see vids.

**** my car is all over the net,and you still spit **** out of your mouth,im not affraid to tell you anything you want to know about my car.its been 10.0 on my old whipple setup at 140mph.This one is faster,has ported heads a 3.4 whipple on 24 psi,cams,ported intake,manley 8.5 to 1 pistons with stock rods and crank.HAs a lentech 4r70w trans breaked auto over drive trans,8.8 with 3.73s,but is still full interior and for the most part stock wieght other then the k member up front and coil overs upfrt.On mt low boost pulley makes 746whp and put the hurtn on a 9 sec camaro a few weeks back.

maybe next time you wont let your **** holster spew out bullshit that your car cant back up!

And everyone on nor cal1320 knows i will put BUS'S on you with you on the motor,thats why i tried to tell you put the fire hose on it so it would be a good race!!!

just a fyi i posted this in this thread saying im not on a stock motor player!!!!and there are pics all over nc1320 of it.

Ask big mike how well it ran,and it was hurt and on low boost still.Now its all better and coils are on there way to turn up the candle on this bitch!!!
Hold up cowboy! Who said I was talking about you? I didn't know you rolled with Jess, I don't even know who you are period. You're the one jumping up in a roar over nothing.

And everyone on nor cal1320 knows i will put BUS'S on you with you on the motor
Well seeing as it's a built blower car making 750w on low boost against a built motor car making probably in the high 500s, you SHOULD be putting busses on me. thats the way it should be right?! Im not gonna argue that fact. I didn't see where you said you weren't on a stock motor, but it sounds like you have a stout setup. When I get a power adder then well race one power adder to one power adder since you're so confident and your car is making so much power, thats cool with me man. I can do it either way actually, but for the millionth time, im not putting up a G.

Im not in it to make money, I'm in it for the fun. I dont mind losing a bill every now and then to race a fast car. Ill make it back later against someone else. Which was my exact reasoning for racing jess. But after the flaming ive been taking f-that.

I'd rather go find people to race like pet, who are in tens, nines and have a good attitude. I dont need all the bullshit. So if you wanna be cool about it, I'll race you later when the car is setup for a little money, if you wanna be an *******, you can just stuff your own **** in your mouth cause I don't wanna hear an arrogant ******* flapping. What I said on 1320 was just said in fun, not to start up a huge fire. But take it how you want man, I don't care either way.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Launching!

dude i was 100% cool with you till you got all mouthy,take your own advise dude.I asked you if you wanted to run the cobra,you assumed it was just another slow cobra and ran your ******* mouth.Now you see the errors in your ways and are back pedaling.

Im sure we will be at the track sometime we can run there,i wont spend 300 or more dollars to get to you to run for 100 bucks.Sorry bro it aint happening.Do yourself a favor and read all the facts infront of you before you look like a clown like now.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude i was 100% cool with you till you got all mouthy,take your own advise dude.I asked you if you wanted to run the cobra,you assumed it was just another slow cobra and ran your ******* mouth.Now you see the errors in your ways and are back pedaling.

Im sure we will be at the track sometime we can run there,i wont spend 300 or more dollars to get to you to run for 100 bucks.Sorry bro it aint happening.Do yourself a favor and read all the facts infront of you before you look like a clown like now.
Maybe I look like a clown to YOU, but whatever. I Don't care. I'd still run you the way I am now, doesn't make a difference, I'm just not doing it for 1000 dollars, even if my car ran 7's lol. When did I back pedal? I havn't changed my offer to race you since my first post. Sure the car's faster then I thought, but that doesn't change anything.I'd still race you for the 100 dollars I said I would 100 posts ago before I even knew you weren't on a stock motor. Not like I ever agreed to race you for 1000 bucks. You think cause your car is faster then I origionally thought that I'm all of a sudden an idiot for talking a little smack? wow. right on dude, you're the man.

I didn't run my mouth talking ****, just in fun. Sorry you can't decypher the difference buddy. You'll know when I'm angrly talking ****. Which isn't too often. I'm not a ragefull person unless I'm pushed pretty far, I got over that years ago.

And Im sorry it costs you 300 dollars to bring your pump gas baby toater to come out and race. It costs me about 15 bucks in gas and bridge toll. *shrug* guess Ill see you around

Last edited by jermzz; 04-23-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

elky: Hate to break it to ya man, but you are kinda coming of as a dick. stop being so pushy.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

And Im sorry it costs you 300 dollars to bring your pump gas baby toater to come out and race. It costs me about 15 bucks in gas and bridge toll. *shrug* guess Ill see you around
Git em

Your car run on 91 jermzz?
Old 04-23-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Git em

Why you gotta stir the pot foo?
Old 04-23-2009, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Git em

Yep, from any gas station in town. That was my one requirement when I built the car, had to run on pumpgas. But I also planned on keeping it a 6 speed. Now that its a 3 speed, the pumpgas part is pretty irrelevent, but whatever. I'll prob put another six speed in it in time.

but yea, 91, putting anything higher would be a waste of time.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Resident

Yep, from any gas station in town. That was my one requirement when I built the car, had to run on pumpgas. But I also planned on keeping it a 6 speed. Now that its a 3 speed, the pumpgas part is pretty irrelevent, but whatever. I'll prob put another six speed in it in time.

but yea, 91, putting anything higher would be a waste of time.
Are you coming up to Reno for Hot august nights?
Old 04-23-2009, 12:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Why you gotta stir the pot foo?
Why don't you and your boyfriend Kyle get off your lazy asses and actually go to work sometime? Leaving me here by myself in the trenches taking grenades.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:09 AM
Launching!

Maybe I look like a clown to YOU, but whatever. I Don't care. I'd still run you the way I am now, doesn't make a difference, I'm just not doing it for 1000 dollars, even if my car ran 7's lol. When did I back pedal? I havn't changed my offer to race you since my first post. Sure the car's faster then I thought, but that doesn't change anything.I'd still race you for the 100 dollars I said I would 100 posts ago before I even knew you weren't on a stock motor. Not like I ever agreed to race you for 1000 bucks. You think cause your car is faster then I origionally thought that I'm all of a sudden an idiot for talking a little smack? wow. right on dude, you're the man.

I didn't run my mouth talking ****, just in fun. Sorry you can't decypher the difference buddy. You'll know when I'm angrly talking ****. Which isn't too often. I'm not a ragefull person unless I'm pushed pretty far, I got over that years ago.

Im in fresno bro,its a drive.Like i said i dont need the practice beating up on lsx cars really i dont,if we are at the track together fine 100 bucks is cool,im not going to drive 4 hours or more for a 100 dollar race man,i can run guys here for free or a 100 bucks.

Yes my car will run and race on pump gas,do i choose to race it on pump,nah why should i purpously slow my car down,that would be like saying i got slicks but im going to run it on street tires because i have street tires.Like i said you wanna come here when you get back we can set something low dollar up or im sure we will meet up at the track.Otherwise not worth the wear and tear or the fuel for the 4 hour drive there and another 4 hour drive back.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:45 PM
TECH Resident

Im in fresno bro,its a drive.Like i said i dont need the practice beating up on lsx cars really i dont,if we are at the track together fine 100 bucks is cool,im not going to drive 4 hours or more for a 100 dollar race man,i can run guys here for free or a 100 bucks.

Yes my car will run and race on pump gas,do i choose to race it on pump,nah why should i purpously slow my car down,that would be like saying i got slicks but im going to run it on street tires because i have street tires.Like i said you wanna come here when you get back we can set something low dollar up or im sure we will meet up at the track.Otherwise not worth the wear and tear or the fuel for the 4 hour drive there and another 4 hour drive back.
Well is either one of you guys coming to hot august nights?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:54 AM
Launching!

jermzz car is the **** norcal foo life ***** f@@khs
Old 04-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Well is either one of you guys coming to hot august nights?
Nope,i went a few years back,not my cup of tea.