Old 04-25-2009, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ur car is a monster jermzz...sick sick
Old 04-25-2009, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by elky489
Im in fresno bro,its a drive.Like i said i dont need the practice beating up on lsx cars really i dont,if we are at the track together fine 100 bucks is cool,im not going to drive 4 hours or more for a 100 dollar race man,i can run guys here for free or a 100 bucks.

Yes my car will run and race on pump gas,do i choose to race it on pump,nah why should i purpously slow my car down,that would be like saying i got slicks but im going to run it on street tires because i have street tires.Like i said you wanna come here when you get back we can set something low dollar up or im sure we will meet up at the track.Otherwise not worth the wear and tear or the fuel for the 4 hour drive there and another 4 hour drive back.
I agree, if its tuned and will run on race and it makes a ton of power, which boost cars do, then race it like that man. I'm just saying if you're calling it a baby toater you prob dont toat the baby around when its on high octane lol.

man lets see when i get back, I need the car at the track, ill let you pull a single digit on me. Maybe ill just throw a small shot on it to make it interesting! let me work out the kinks first

and yes, im gonna try to make it up for han if I can get some people up for splitting hotel money. I wont race my car up there though cause I got no MAF. Last time I was up there, it was hard for me to even drive the car period without my eyes wattering to the point of me having to get out of it.. lol
Old 04-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Launching!

who tunes it?

its not hard to make you a sd tune for 7000 feet if you have a nailed sea level tune.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:18 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jermzz
I agree, if its tuned and will run on race and it makes a ton of power, which boost cars do, then race it like that man. I'm just saying if you're calling it a baby toater you prob dont toat the baby around when its on high octane lol.

man lets see when i get back, I need the car at the track, ill let you pull a single digit on me. Maybe ill just throw a small shot on it to make it interesting! let me work out the kinks first

and yes, im gonna try to make it up for han if I can get some people up for splitting hotel money. I wont race my car up there though cause I got no MAF. Last time I was up there, it was hard for me to even drive the car period without my eyes wattering to the point of me having to get out of it.. lol
Well I hope you do getting running good and dialed in. I do remember last time you came up your car was a little off its tune, Im down to run you if you wanted to?
Old 04-26-2009, 11:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'll smoke all ya'all beaches. This is my hood foolio!!! I don't care if I only make 200whp, bring on the poorchargers, bring on the big blocks, bring on the turboz.

Nate I don't think it's the SD if I remember correctly talking to jermzz a couple years ago he said the o2 sensors were disabled(Jermzz can confirm this of course). That is a much bigger problem than not running a MAF. At that point we are dealing with a carburetor that is harder to rejet. Get an SD tune right at sea level the car should still run OK at this altitude. Maybe a bit rich but it should still drive the same.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Correct, I run SD and open loop. I dont like sensors. Car runs great here, but thats about it.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jermzz
Correct, I run SD and open loop. I dont like sensors. Car runs great here, but thats about it.
Put those sensors back in and drive that beast
Old 04-26-2009, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Well I hope you do getting running good and dialed in. I do remember last time you came up your car was a little off its tune, Im down to run you if you wanted to?
If you're talking about reno, it was off cause I didnt have it tuned at all for the altitude. But here it ran perfect.

Run where? If I go to han, I won't race, IF i even tow my car there period.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Put those sensors back in and drive that beast

Im not gonna bother paying nick to tune my car with 02s, it runs fine the way it is now.

Best i can do is maybe get an adjustable fuel regulator...
Old 04-26-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just trying to help.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:11 PM
11 Second Club

Z sounds fanastic
Old 04-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
I'll smoke all ya'all beaches. This is my hood foolio!!! I don't care if I only make 200whp, bring on the poorchargers, bring on the big blocks, bring on the turboz.

Nate I don't think it's the SD if I remember correctly talking to jermzz a couple years ago he said the o2 sensors were disabled(Jermzz can confirm this of course). That is a much bigger problem than not running a MAF. At that point we are dealing with a carburetor that is harder to rejet. Get an SD tune right at sea level the car should still run OK at this altitude. Maybe a bit rich but it should still drive the same.
when the maff isnt there its no o2 feed back and you unhook them.....I tune for a living bro,i know what a sd tune is lol.If its dialed in here its simply a % change for the alltitude and a increase in timing by 5 to 8 degrees.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Launching!

u dont need to run 02s.....

sd tunes work great and its a easy calculation from here to there.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:37 AM
Launching!

you live near me. i knew you had the 427 but sold it and got the 454. basically im about to put in a 347 NA with nitrous, but i hope to never have to run you ever. car is badass man.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

elky489, this is exactly why ford and gm guys hate each other.lol

i hope he drags your asz for being such a dic. and bus lengths/football fields.......i don't think so.

congrats on the new engine setup. looks and sounds nasty.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wvaboy
elky489, this is exactly why ford and gm guys hate each other.lol

i hope he drags your asz for being such a dic. and bus lengths/football fields.......i don't think so.

congrats on the new engine setup. looks and sounds nasty.
and if we were on a ford board he would be getting blasted for being a ******** aswell.Alot of other stuff went on on another forum,that is the reason i came at him so hard on this forum,he better bring a 1kwhp car if he is going to be dragging anything i got,i own both 3 fords and a chevy,two fords are 900plus whp cars and the chevy,well the chevy would put at least 10 on him on the street PERIOD,thats real talk right there,and its a 3800lbs TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont beleive that please please please lets get some money locked up and make it happen.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

hey elky whats the full list of your mods if you dont mind saying....? and u have any vids of it? all i could find is ur truck
Old 05-04-2009, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by elky489
and if we were on a ford board he would be getting blasted for being a ******** aswell.Alot of other stuff went on on another forum,that is the reason i came at him so hard on this forum,he better bring a 1kwhp car if he is going to be dragging anything i got,i own both 3 fords and a chevy,two fords are 900plus whp cars and the chevy,well the chevy would put at least 10 on him on the street PERIOD,thats real talk right there,and its a 3800lbs TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont beleive that please please please lets get some money locked up and make it happen.

you call two posts a lot of stuff? =p
Old 05-04-2009, 06:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
hey elky whats the full list of your mods if you dont mind saying....? and u have any vids of it? all i could find is ur truck
he's not in "your" thread snoop dogg, you're in his......and it's not about you, it's about a z06...... and now you're backsliding to a chevy? figures.

full list of mods? one of his mods include full of ****? go away
whatever you do, careful on the streets, take it to the track. popo taking everyones car on the east coast.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wvaboy
he's not in "your" thread snoop dogg, you're in his......and it's not about you, it's about a z06...... and now you're backsliding to a chevy? figures.

full list of mods? one of his mods include full of ****? go away
whatever you do, careful on the streets, take it to the track. popo taking everyones car on the east coast.
ummmm

well too bad I'm no where close to Cali, or I'd like to take a crack at few cars over there with my new setup when it's done this winter..