Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ricer callout at a local show

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, I love ******* with guys like the big dude that was talking in most of the vid. Guys like him think they are such a hardass because they go and f*ck with a little ricer who loves to talk **** but everyone knows aint gonna race. "Better stop mocking me or your gonna wake up in the hospital" Seriously?? Shut the **** up! You aint gonna hit the 16yr old lookin ricer *** kid. I would of stepped in not to defend the little ricer at all but just to **** with the big guy, its soo much fun when the tables are turned on people. Also I would give it to the ricer's GF, most of you all would, IDK what the big guy was talking about. Also, the big guy says the ricer doesnt have $1,000 because of the jeans he was wearing? Did he realize what he was wearing? Come on, lets grow up this aint high school, 'your momma' jokes are kinda old.

Overall though, it was a hilarious video. Did the little ricer really go and ask the cops to make you all stop???? F*cking pu$$y.

Cant wait to hear the replys on this.

Last edited by R W B; 06-17-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

I thought the big dude did just the right amount of **** talking for the situation. That ricer **** kid deserved every word.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:29 AM
Launching!

Kid's getting the first degree in learning there's always a bigger fish. In this case it just so happens to be a majority of the car show he happens to think he owns...
Old 06-17-2009, 06:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by letsrunem
I thought the big dude did just the right amount of **** talking for the situation. That ricer **** kid deserved every word.

Trying to pick a fight and act all tough with a kid and insult his high school girl
= FAIL your real tough

Trying to embarass him and run him so he learns his lesson in front of everyone for being a Dueschebag =

Maybe if yall wouldnt have acted all tough you might could have got the lil ******** to run
Old 06-17-2009, 07:31 AM
10 Second Club

no, this kid absolutely deserved everything he got. HE instigated all of this. before the "scene" started this particular night, a friend of ours was walking by, and this ****** nerd started making fun of him and talking **** (you know, because he's so cool ). that's where all of this began.

before this night, this jerkoff would come into the local spots for the last year (this is the first time i saw him), and would always "put up $1000" to race anyone. if anybody returned the favor, he would say something along the lines of "not worth my time"... okay if you got next to him in the street, he would quickly peel off in another direction. all that type of ****. he's a huge dork and he talks all this ****, he got what he had coming to him. as far as the girl, she definitely did her share of talking and ****-slinging. if she can't handle the heat, shouldn't play in the kitchen. and from what i hear, they are both 20+...

and "the big guy" is a good friend of mine. one of the nicest guys i know. he was just effin with this kid (which he deserved), but have no doubt about his ability to throw down
i feel zero remorse for what happened to this jerkoff.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:41 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sciff5
Wow.. 115 in the 1/8th..strong

More than half of the people that show up to meets around here drive slow cars and dont know **** from shinola and always talk about what their cars can do and act like the expert on everything ect.. the guys who know what their talking about just look at each other and try to change the subject.. I guess people are more confrontational in other parts of the country.
I used to not say anything and would just try to change the subject like you but one day it hit me that I had the power to change lives.

If I didn't put up with their BS then there was a tiny sliver of hope that they would get the help that they need.

See, from what I can tell, your an enabler. You are a genuinely nice guy that knows whats right and whats wrong but by not standing your ground and allowing them to continue to make themselves look bad allows their addiction to grow stronger.

Addiction is a disease. Don't be an "enabler".

Old 06-17-2009, 09:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by R W B
LOL, I love ******* with guys like the big dude that was talking in most of the vid. Guys like him think they are such a hardass because they go and f*ck with a little ricer who loves to talk **** but everyone knows aint gonna race. "Better stop mocking me or your gonna wake up in the hospital" Seriously?? Shut the **** up! You aint gonna hit the 16yr old lookin ricer *** kid. I would of stepped in not to defend the little ricer at all but just to **** with the big guy, its soo much fun when the tables are turned on people. Also I would give it to the ricer's GF, most of you all would, IDK what the big guy was talking about. Also, the big guy says the ricer doesnt have $1,000 because of the jeans he was wearing? Did he realize what he was wearing? Come on, lets grow up this aint high school, 'your momma' jokes are kinda old.

Overall though, it was a hilarious video. Did the little ricer really go and ask the cops to make you all stop???? F*cking pu$$y.

Totally agree, "big" guy had to make himself look like a badass, wow what a ******* tool that guy was, i would have done the same thing even though that ricer deserved alot of the **** talk.

Cmon wake up in the hospital?? really? ******* looks and sounds like like joe rogan.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I wish i could get the 30 seconds of this video i watched back. Honestly nothing happened but **** talk. A muscle guy with a tribal tattoo threated a guy 1/2 his size......
Old 06-17-2009, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

That kid deserved every bit of crap he got from everyone there. I'm pretty sure its common knowledge that you don't show up to a car show where you don't know anyone, with a car nobody has ever seen run and proceed to blurt out a bunch of false **** about your car. Hello, the kid is talking about all this power and trying to fool guys who have built their cars from the ground up.

I mean, look at the way the kid is standing first off, d-bag. Then you get down to when he's actually being called out he looks like he's gonna cry.

Bottom line, don't show up to a car show, with car nuts, and act like you're the hardest mother f**ker there. 'Cause you probably aren't.

Oh and, never let your girlfriend do your fighting for you, especially when it comes to cars and she knows nothing about them. Can't believe she honestly thought any of those guys drove Celicas haha
Old 06-17-2009, 11:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

id love to finally see a race. if this meet happens every week, tape it every week and you got some badass editing skills so i wanna see plenty of vids of these nasty cars running.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:16 AM
10 Second Club

i'll say this again. some of you guys seem to think all of this BS started at this particular show. This moron has been waiving his nuts for some reason and talking **** about everybody he's ran into for the last year or so. he's a delusional little twit, and it's been escalating for a long time. yes, it's only cars, and yes, it's NBD.... we were just having fun at his expense and he got what he deserved. no punches were thrown, noone got hurt, and at the end of the day, maybe this moron learned a life lesson to not run his mouth, especially since hes a pathological liar.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:21 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Turbo LS1 SS
i'll say this again. some of you guys seem to think all of this BS started at this particular show. This moron has been waiving his nuts for some reason and talking **** about everybody he's ran into for the last year or so. he's a delusional little twit, and it's been escalating for a long time. yes, it's only cars, and yes, it's NBD.... we were just having fun at his expense and he got what he deserved. no punches were thrown, noone got hurt, and at the end of the day, maybe this moron learned a life lesson to not run his mouth, especially since hes a pathological liar.

Every car group has some guy who thinks his car is the baddest car on the planet and talks alot of **** when in reality he has a stock pos.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL

I completely lost it when whoever was like "damn i didn't know that they came with headers stock".
Old 06-17-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

That kid is an idiot. Big dude was acting like a tool though... good way to get your face knocked in. Physical intimidation won't get him to race you... it gets him to run from you and then tell the cops you were picking on him.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Lol nice!!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Teching In

holy **** i laughed the entire 10 minutes
Old 06-17-2009, 12:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RealQuick
That kid is an idiot. Big dude was acting like a tool though... good way to get your face knocked in. Physical intimidation won't get him to race you... it gets him to run from and then tell the cops you were picking on him.
Yeah kinda had the feeling it wasnt about racing any more... more like the big guy was havin fun tootin his own horn. Its like the kid is half your size man.. garunteed you wouldent be talking to him like that, making threats, if he was even equal size.

It woulda been more interesting if that small kid was a golden gloves boxer or mma fighter, and he said to the big dude, meet me at so and so boxing gym and I'll meet you on the street. Bet that woulda changed his tune real quick..

WHen someone talks **** who I know is full of it my response is always.. When and Where?

Thats all you need to do all this **** swinging is crazy.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Banned

Pretty funny vid and have a cousin that lives in buffalo and thats where im originally from.I almost felt sorry for the kid at the end lmao but he prob deserved it. On a side note it def doesnt take 1000-1200hp to trap 112-115 in the 1/8th

Last edited by 2001z; 06-17-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R W B

While the big guy did come off as kind of a D-bag the Ricer had been talking trash in their local Forum talking about running for cash etc. That's where the 1000 came from. Big guy probably needs to calm down a little but at the same time he got called out by the Ricer and he showed up ready to run- the GTO Ricer was the douche for talking all that **** and not backing it up at all. Then gets his friends and GF caught up in his mess- made his whole "posse" look retarded.

Last edited by Z28usmc; 06-17-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 PM
On The Tree

why is it that every kid that gets a gto and is wet behind the ears acts just like this kid

Quick Reply: Ricer callout at a local show