Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ricer callout at a local show

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Wow that kid was all talk, the big guy shoulda pummeled that little ******. That guy makes gto owners look bad but, everyone has got em.
No way. A beating is a much easier way out than that guy got. He is going to have to move away and get off the internet for a couple years.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Teching In

I find it interesting that the Ricer instigated the whole thing @ previous shows and on the net. And half the people here feel SORRY for him? Are you serious? If you don't want to get punked don't run your mouth if you can't back it up. Certainly don't show up to a show and shine with a stock SALVAGED car talking about how it runs the 1/8 @ 115 etc. What did he expect to happen? Who here WOULDN'T call him out? Who here WOULDN'T throw the BS flag SQUARE in his face.

Bottom line is RICEBOI got what he deserved.

Last edited by Z28usmc; 06-17-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Teching In

ROFL that was awesome. That big guy reminded me a lot of Joe Rogan (see Joe Rogan vs. Carlos Mencia wars on Youtube). That kid had the perfect set up though! I can't believe he didn't race. OMFG. I used to try to do that **** all the time, but could never hold a straight face long enough to really pull it off. I'd tell everybody I had a V10 NSX engine in my car. When asked to pop the hood, I'd tell them "I can't, it's experimental right now and I don't want people copying the design" or some BS like that. I'd have guys literally tripping over each other wanting to race me, digging into their pockets and pulling out $20's by the handful. It's an AWESOME tactic to get races, if you can hold a straight face and play the rube for all its worth. Too bad that kid didn't have the WHP to back it up because his game was flawless.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

Get used to my headlights. Cuz when we race, that's all you're gonna see!

^^^ off topic but man i love that in your sig
Old 06-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CheeseFrog
ROFL that was awesome. That big guy reminded me a lot of Joe Rogan (see Joe Rogan vs. Carlos Mencia wars on Youtube). That kid had the perfect set up though! I can't believe he didn't race. OMFG. I used to try to do that **** all the time, but could never hold a straight face long enough to really pull it off. I'd tell everybody I had a V10 NSX engine in my car. When asked to pop the hood, I'd tell them "I can't, it's experimental right now and I don't want people copying the design" or some BS like that. I'd have guys literally tripping over each other wanting to race me, digging into their pockets and pulling out $20's by the handful. It's an AWESOME tactic to get races, if you can hold a straight face and play the rube for all its worth. Too bad that kid didn't have the WHP to back it up because his game was flawless.
His "game" damn near got his punk *** stomped- in more ways than one!! LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 02:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2001z
Get used to my headlights. Cuz when we race, that's all you're gonna see!

^^^ off topic but man i love that in your sig
If thats the same cheesefrog that stayed dead even with a 10 sec viper I would deff not be seeing his headlights
Old 06-17-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

Hahaha that kid was a total NooB and a tool to boot. 118mph in the 1/8 would require a full weight GTO to put down 950whp and run 9.40 in the 1/4. Can't do that on a stock LS1 with street tires
Old 06-17-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

there needs to be more vids like this.. hopefully ending with a race and humiliation!!
Old 06-17-2009, 03:04 PM

Thumbs down

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-o...alled-out.html

Real tough guy picking on a 130lb kid and his girlfriend...
Old 06-17-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PhreakZ
http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-o...alled-out.html

Real tough guy picking on a 130lb kid and his girlfriend...
GTFO obviously you don't know the story.

EDIT: Go back and read the last few posts by Turbo LS1
Old 06-17-2009, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shockwave179

Meh, regardless of what some kid who you know is a a spineless toolbag says, the "big guy" was still relying on physical intimidation and verbal backup from his buddies to punk the kid. That's just weak sauce IMO and puts "big guy" on equal levels on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Hollister boy might have ran him if the "big guy" wasn't using his "towering physique" to scare the kid away. He wouldn't be doing that with someone of equal stature. Thus, you fail.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:32 PM

Isn't the story contained in the video?
Old 06-17-2009, 03:33 PM

little man with his slow car talking **** i see..

anyway ... to the OP.. i must say.. your whole demeanor at the car show made you come off as a douchebag.. personally i have a pretty fast car and anytime you would like to get in my face like you did his.. or even insult my gf.. i would be more than happy to see how that goes down
Old 06-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PhreakZ
Hollister boy might have ran him if the "big guy" wasn't using his "towering physique" to scare the kid away. He wouldn't be doing that with someone of equal stature. Thus, you fail.

WRONG. You don't know me, so trust me when I tell you, you're 100% wrong about me. All of you that keep singing this same tune are. I am a really nice guy, except when you push my buttons, then I turn into an animal. I was REALLY mild with this kid compared to what I've done to people twice his size in the past. And the reason for that was because he was small. But let me re-iterate again that this whole thing was provoked and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Like I said you guys don't know me, but if you did I'm fairly confident in knowing that most of you would get along with me just fine. But if you wanna bash me for sticking up for my friends and myself go ahead, but ask yourselves one question.......Would you have just walked away too?
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muscle50
WRONG. You don't know me, so trust me when I tell you, you're 100% wrong about me. All of you that keep singing this same tune are. I am a really nice guy, except when you push my buttons, then I turn into an animal. I was REALLY mild with this kid compared to what I've done to people twice his size in the past. And the reason for that was because he was small. But let me re-iterate again that this whole thing was provoked and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Like I said you guys don't know me, but if you did I'm fairly confident in knowing that most of you would get along with me just fine. But if you wanna bash me for sticking up for my friends and myself go ahead, but ask yourselves one question.......Would you have just walked away too?
How exactly were you "sticking up" for anyone? All I saw was you beating your chest at someone half your size. I'm a nice guy as well and I know what boundries not to cross when putting someone in their place.

There would be no need for me to "walk away", because you wouldn't be in my face like that in the first place.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muscle50

Looks to me like you were picking on a little kid to show how macho you were.. fine you want to diss the kid for being stupid thats on you.. you should have never stepped over the line and disrespected his gf.. i tell you something.. i've seen guys 5'7 150 lbs knock out guys 6'6 260 lbs.. you are lucky that guy wasn't someone else.. the min you dissed his girl you should have be swallowing a couple teeth
Old 06-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

LOL some peoples comments crack me up. And to everybody that says they'd call out the 'big guy' if they were there here is my BS flag. Mr. GTO started picking on another one of our friends first, thats when muscle50 walked up and turned the tables.

First off as said above by my buddy Turbo the kid deserved it after playing his cat and mouse games for the past year dont talk if your not going to back it up because it will catch up to you. Secondly 'the big guy' is a good honest loyal friend if you get to know him, he did nothing but call this kid out in a race since thats what mr.gto always shoots his mouth off about. And thirdly, the 'big guy' is not all talk as a few said in the comments above, i've known him for awhile and he & his car ALWAYS back up what he says i promise you that, some people like mr.gto talk **** and have no backbone when it comes down to reality. I just wish they raced. Can't wait to go back to the show next week! I'd be shocked if he shows up again.

PS. Muscle50, JT and Turbo come up earlier and get some food with us
Old 06-17-2009, 03:51 PM
11Second Club

The big guy definitely took this too far threatening the kid, talking bad about his woman (the worst offense, even though she was being bitchy), and telling that other guy who "had no room to talk" to shut up. The kid definitely deserved the call out and humiliation, but the threats and other stuff were too much.

That being said, this video was the highlight of my day. ROFL, that stupid putz was owned. What a tool. If you're that big of a douche and get called out that thoroughly, then you have two options: 1) you leave right then to cut your humiliating losses, or 2) you fess up to the fact that you're full of **** and apologize. Option 2 is the best because it disarms the people making fun of you, and it actually earns you some points.

The one lambo door and salvage title were sooooo ******* classic. I mean, that is an absolute gem. You couldn't make up **** funnier than that.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Apparently you people from my350z don't know how to read.

Originally Posted by Turbo LS1 SS
no, this kid absolutely deserved everything he got. HE instigated all of this. before the "scene" started this particular night, a friend of ours was walking by, and this ****** nerd started making fun of him and talking **** (you know, because he's so cool ). that's where all of this began.

before this night, this jerkoff would come into the local spots for the last year (this is the first time i saw him), and would always "put up $1000" to race anyone. if anybody returned the favor, he would say something along the lines of "not worth my time"... okay if you got next to him in the street, he would quickly peel off in another direction. all that type of ****. he's a huge dork and he talks all this ****, he got what he had coming to him. as far as the girl, she definitely did her share of talking and ****-slinging. if she can't handle the heat, shouldn't play in the kitchen. and from what i hear, they are both 20+...

and "the big guy" is a good friend of mine. one of the nicest guys i know. he was just effin with this kid (which he deserved), but have no doubt about his ability to throw down
i feel zero remorse for what happened to this jerkoff.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:55 PM

I think this was a competition between two douchebags on the opposite end of the spectrum.

One was a moron who lied about his car so people would like him. Turns out he couldn't walk the walk. But hey, your girl is still pretty hot so thumbs up.

The other guy with the pre-pubescent voice was a much bigger douche. We're talking high energy gamma ray side of the spectrum. Just because you wear your hat backwards and like to show off your 10 inch biceps doesn't make you tough.

Personally, the second you said something about my girl, I would have given you a warning. If you said something again, I would have put you in a blood choke until you apologized or passed out and pissed yourself.

Maybe once your ********* descend, you will realize that you made yourself look like a complete idiot. Your best bet would have been to laugh at the kid and tell him to get a life. But you had to go frat guy and threaten him with wedgies.

You're both so full of fail it hurts me to watch the video without feeling sorry for everyone involved.

And I drive a Datsun...

Quick Reply: Ricer callout at a local show