Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ricer callout at a local show

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Muscle50
You're a joke. Your trying to provoke a fight from wherever you are to me. You wanna act like your a tough guy stepping up to the "bully" and everybody should just bow down to the almighty Superdouche......I mean superdoug. You wanna impress me internet tough guy, how about I PM you my address and you can come show me how tough you think you are.
go ahead and send that PM.. i'm curious to see what you're all about
Old 06-17-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by sinful ls1
I think you can take Doug but Phreaktor is a big black dude. I was going to post the gay pic of him watering the grass for the LULZ but I couldn't find it...
i'm bigger than Phreak is and i'm also black .. but i don't see what size and race has to do with anything.. i just want to see what he is all about if he only picks on guys the size of japanese school girls
Old 06-17-2009, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by jt76
Jesse (muscle50) is a good friend of mine and a nice guy. He wasnt going to hurt the kid or anything. The kid has been running his mouth for far too long, it only happened because the kid ran his mouth about a mutual friend, trying to be cool.... and the GTO kid isnt a "kid".. hes 21 years old, he knows right from wrong. We are all 21-29 years old.

There is more footage, where the girl runs her mouth and says she is going to key his car etc etc. I also have about 6 txt messages saved on my phone from her telling me how his car is going to whoop mine, he carries around "pockets of franklins" and MY STOCK CAR isnt worth his time. This has been 2 years in the making, i was only too happy to have my camera within running distance when it started.

As i said.. i think he did the right thing.. just the wrong approach.. or had it been someone his size or bigger i would have applaud him for his efforts.. but no need to intimidate some 90lb kid
Old 06-17-2009, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Superdoug
As i said.. i think he did the right thing.. just the wrong approach.. or had it been someone his size or bigger i would have applaud him for his efforts.. but no need to intimidate some 90lb kid
point is, he learned his lesson.... kid was mouthing off, being a hardass and mocking muscle50... the first couple mins of this was civilized until the kid started being a hardass... i was there, i saw it happen, i filmed it, i edited it, i posted it. Friend or not, bias or not, none of the critics were there or have met this kid (if 21 is a kid, im 22 myself).
Old 06-17-2009, 04:53 PM

This thread needs more Samuel L. Jackson.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:54 PM
11Second Club

Muscle50 went a little too far, I agree. However, it sounds like that kid and his girl were both also out of line. He's not a douche, and I really believe he had no intention of hurting the kid. I just think he needed to keep himself in check a little better.

Superdoug, however, is definitely a douche. Why the **** are you on here looking for a fight, man? You're sitting there getting in Muscle50's face about being a little too stern with this ****-talking kid, and you're sitting here doing everything you can to start a fight with someone you don't know, never met, and has done nothing to you directly? You get the douchebaggery crown in this situation. Back off.

how about I PM you my address and you can come show me how tough you think you are.
Don't do that, man. Just do what you should've done with that bitch in the video, and ignore 'em.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:54 PM

point is, he learned his lesson.... kid was mouthing off, being a hardass and mocking muscle50... the first couple mins of this was civilized until the kid started being a hardass... i was there, i saw it happen, i filmed it, i edited it, i posted it. Friend or not, bias or not, none of the critics were there or have met this kid (if 21 is a kid, im 22 myself).
you shouldn't have edited out that part.. you should have put the full movie.. then we could fully understand what the kid deserved, because all we see is a bigger guy intimidating a smaller guy and looking like a douche in the process.. maybe thats what you were going for.. i don't know
Old 06-17-2009, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gauge
Superdoug, however, is definitely a douche. Why the **** are you on here looking for a fight, man? You're sitting there getting in Muscle50's face about being a little too stern with this ****-talking kid, and you're sitting here doing everything you can to start a fight with someone you don't know, never met, and has done nothing to you directly? You get the douchebaggery crown in this situation. Back off.
How was i looking for a fight? can you read? Muscle50 instigated the fight.. i shared my opinions and he told me i shouldn't provoke him or he will kick my as$? so how exactly am i looking for a fight? do you people read over here? I'm not looking for a fight.. i just wanted to know if he would do the samething to someone twice his size.. and he says he will.. he is the one pushing for a fight
Old 06-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Staging Lane

...had it been someone his size or bigger i would have applaud him for his efforts..
He didn't scope this kid out cuz he's 90 lbs, if the kid was 6'5 250 he would have done the same thing. Jesses not prejudice, if your 90 lbs and talking **** or your 300 lbs and talking **** you get the same in your face treatment.

All kidding aside superdoug, what about the fact that jesse was sticking up for another one of our friends? you havn't commented on that. If mr.gto started talking smack to a friend of yours would you not stick up for him and turn the tables like jesse did? Or would you have said "EH hes just a little **** talker lets walk away"
Old 06-17-2009, 04:59 PM
11Second Club

How was i looking for a fight? can you read? Muscle50 instigated the fight.. i shared my opinions and he told me i shouldn't provoke him or he will kick my as$? so how exactly am i looking for a fight? do you people read over here? I'm not looking for a fight.. i just wanted to know if he would do the samething to someone twice his size.. and he says he will.. he is the one pushing for a fight
Whatever, man. That's the whole reason you're on here, and you know it. If you try to say otherwise, you're going to look just like that Hollister kid trying to deny that he was full of ****.

For God's sake, this thread is getting stupid. LS1Tech is usually above this retarded chest-beating bullshit.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:01 PM
11Second Club

Here's an idea. Why don't we get the Hollister kid's address, and I'll go pay him a visit and get a video. I can't bench 120lbs. It would be a lot more interesting.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by BadROC
All kidding aside superdoug, what about the fact that jesse was sticking up for another one of our friends? you havn't commented on that. If mr.gto started talking smack to a friend of yours would you not stick up for him and turn the tables like jesse did? Or would you have said "EH hes just a little **** talker lets walk away"
I said i applaud his efforts and if the kid was his size i would applaud him even more.. i just think there is certain level of intimidation you can use on certain size people.. and sometimes you can back it down a little bit.. he could have turned it down a notch.. especially when the history of the situtation wasn't on video.. any person watching the video is going to feel he is just picking on some weak kid
Old 06-17-2009, 05:03 PM

Whatever, man. That's the whole reason you're on here, and you know it. If you try to say otherwise, you're going to look just like that Hollister kid trying to deny that he was full of ****.

For God's sake, this thread is getting stupid. LS1Tech is usually above this retarded chest-beating bullshit.
Here's an idea. Why don't we get the Hollister kid's address, and I'll go pay him a visit and get a video. I can't bench 120lbs. It would be a lot more interesting.
Ironic you said this "LS1Tech is usually above this retarded chest-beating bullshit" thats what it appears the whole video protrays.. very ironic..

the reason i came here was to express my thoughts about the whole video.. plain and simple.. Muscle50 is the one going nutso about it.. and i'm no p#ssy like he said to the guy in the video.. thats all..
Old 06-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z28usmc
I find it interesting that the Ricer instigated the whole thing @ previous shows and on the net. And half the people here feel SORRY for him? Are you serious? If you don't want to get punked don't run your mouth if you can't back it up. Certainly don't show up to a show and shine with a stock SALVAGED car talking about how it runs the 1/8 @ 115 etc. What did he expect to happen? Who here WOULDN'T call him out? Who here WOULDN'T throw the BS flag SQUARE in his face.

Bottom line is RICEBOI got what he deserved.
I definitly would of called him out back when my Formula and it was almost stock, i definitly would of called BS on it all too but i'm not gonna let it get personal and threaten to beat the kids *** and put him in the hospital. I live in New Orleans and I street race with people that are straight up ghetto, everyone has a gun out there, everyone prolly has a criminal background but they dont even say **** like that. I hope the tool got a good nights sleep after he did that.

Video would of been 10000x better if the little ricer went MMA on the big dude.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:20 PM

You're a joke. Your trying to provoke a fight from wherever you are to me. You wanna act like your a tough guy stepping up to the "bully" and everybody should just bow down to the almighty Superdouche......I mean superdoug. You wanna impress me internet tough guy, how about I PM you my address and you can come show me how tough you think you are.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:20 PM
12 Second Club

Poor GTO what did it do
Old 06-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Superdoug....purely from a sideline POV. It looks like your skin is just as thin as the guy you are accusing of being a D-bag and a bully. So now YOU'RE the big dude picking on the little dude. Does this now make you as big a D-bag as you accuse Jesse of? The point is everyone has their breaking point. Apparently Jesse had had enough of all the ethuggery and **** talking from someone who turned out to be a 90lb punching bag.....but in your "expert" opinion he's a bully? So now that you've shown yourself to be a huge hypocrit how does that DOUCHE title feel bro?
Old 06-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Launching!

Muscle50 said the GF said **** about keying his car??? You got that on video? post that, or better yet, post the whole video. If she was really saying **** like that then maybe his actions towards a little girl my be justifed more and it would get alot of people off yalls back, not that you all prolly care, just saying.

I agree with superdoug, right idea, wrong approach.

So let me get this straight? The GTO kid starts picking on one of your friends that also just so happens to be the only one in your crew that doesn't talk ****, or is he in the video too? Why cant he stick up for himself? Do you have this on video?
Old 06-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Launching!

i vote all the guys on the 350z forum stay on their own damn forum... i defend muscle50 because i understand the situation he was in and he was trying to teach the stupid douchebag a lesson.. and theres nothing worse than a stupid douchebag with a bigger stupid douchebag girlfriend..
Old 06-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Teching In

please tell me more videos are comming

Quick Reply: Ricer callout at a local show