Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

wish i got a better picture of this...I knew 350Zs were gay but...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AGH
They just are not cool like good ol' american muscle. At the car meets hardly anybody goes to look at the 350-370Z crowd. They usually park on the last row away from everyone else. Nobody cares for a hot rod Nissan - not even the GT-R. IMO. The GT-R looks like an old mans car. Fast but not cool like a Camaro/TA/Vette. Even the "race" trucks get more attention than that crowd.
well no ****.. depending on what part of the country you are one car will get more attention than the other.. that doesn't make it the general consensus.. i'm sure parking american muscle outside a night club in NYC isn't going to get as much attention as a 350z or GTR
Old 06-18-2009, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by lemons12
lmao.. i built a 10 second NA DD car already.. what makes you think the next one wont be a "monster"?
does it matter what my job is? (before you try the lame *** come back, i pay for everything myself)

plenty of people on those forums do..

me do highway pulls!?!?!! hahahhaha, now your getting silly.. i only race from a dig..

if you want to TRY to understand, go back to where i first started posting in this thread and read it again thinking this time..

lol @ selling my car for 5500???? why is this funny? please explain..

lol... yea punisher racing.. were just a bunch of slow *** LSX powered cars.. you got it.. look up ego killer... go talk **** on his car.. or better yet, talk **** to him...........

this "macho man" **** coming from you rice patty nissan pos driving mother ******* would come to a screeching halt..

and yes, i consider 350zs POS..

again who cares about your 1/4 mile times.. i never went to the Nissan dealership and say hey give me a 1/4 mile monster.. is that all you talk about? is that the only accomplishment you feel about your car? do you actually go to family dinners and tell everyone how great your car is because it runs 10's NA? BFD.. come up with something new

and you consider a car a POS because it doesn't run 10's NA? so its safe to say all you live for is the 1/4 mile.. speaking of POS .. you act like your car is an exotic or something? the price i paid for rims i could have bought yoru car and run around the internet bragging about how fast it is.. obvoiusly i could care less about 1/4 mile times.. but he if it makes you feel good.. you keep living your life 1 1/4 mile at a time
Old 06-18-2009, 08:15 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Spork
Lol @ only caring about 1/4 times.

Hmm, isn't that a stereotype as well? Reinforcement?
OK. Isn't you being in here to try and convince some guys who 1/4 mile for fun that TURNING is what their car should do a stereotype???????

Give it a few years so the HR/VHR engine can be reworked.
OMG. They have had plenty of time to release something with power. By the time they do we won't have any oil.

Then I imagine you're gonna build a full track monster, right? What job do you have at 20 years of age that allows you to fully prepare such a car?

The 350Z is not a "status" car. Don't know who would say that.

and LOL @ selling your car for $5500.

Since I clearly don't understand you, and your intelligence is beyond comprehension, please... explain yourself. What are your intentions in this thread?

Road course. Turns, high speeds, etc. The most realistic, intense, legal fun you can have.
OK here it is again. Punisher likes going fast in a straight line. You like going around curves. You TRYING to convince him that going around turns is the life is retarded.

And look at the obviously "I am better than thou..." attitude you have. 350z NOT a status car???? Then you goad him for selling his car for 5k?????

Sounds like your all butthurt that he doesn't spend as much money as you do.

Put on your backwards hats and hollister shirts, then meet me out front. Maybe bring a few friends in wifebeaters. Make sure they roll up in AMERICAN MUSCLE GRRRRUUUUNT so I'm intimidated as ****.
Some more "I'm better than thou.....". And you wonder why we think SOO HIGHLY of your car and your forum and you LOL

I consider the 350Z a POS too, so what's your point? Take some curves, son. Let's see the car REALLY perform.
At least both Japanese and Europeans have this right.
You know there is a section ON THIS FU#$@#%@ SITE that is solely devoted to road racing. And I would bet the farm "since I'm obviously such a redneck" that there are FBODY's that would make most of the Z's on the track look like fools.

Originally Posted by Superdoug
again who cares about your 1/4 mile times.. i never went to the Nissan dealership and say hey give me a 1/4 mile monster.. is that all you talk about? is that the only accomplishment you feel about your car? do you actually go to family dinners and tell everyone how great your car is because it runs 10's NA? BFD.. come up with something new

and you consider a car a POS because it doesn't run 10's NA? so its safe to say all you live for is the 1/4 mile.. speaking of POS .. you act like your car is an exotic or something? the price i paid for rims i could have bought yoru car and run around the internet bragging about how fast it is.. obvoiusly i could care less about 1/4 mile times.. but he if it makes you feel good.. you keep living your life 1 1/4 mile at a time
I'm not speaking for punisher but I consider a modern sports car that runs 14s weak sauce. That's honda territory. The newer z's are a little better though.

BFD, your car is great because it can turn....come up with something new.

BFD, your better than me because your rims cost more than my car. Your car is better than mine because it turns and costs more.

And since you "obvoiusly" are better than me, your car is better than mine, and you are soo much smarter maybe we should listen to you.

We should all praise Spork and Superdoug

They spent more, can turn better, and aren't "red necks"

And to the OP.
Yes the rainbow thing is pretty goofy. But so is rainbow paint on mustangs.

350z aren't gay.......Just their owners.

Last edited by Lickeyman; 06-18-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Quick Reply: wish i got a better picture of this...I knew 350Zs were gay but...