Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Street Vid: 770RWHP T/A, 865RWHP Viper, I/E N2O LS3, T70 Jetta, ZX10, Bolt-On SS etc.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for posting it up Reza. I'm still mad that I wasn't able to make it out that night. Can't wait for the next go around. I'm actually more excited about the cooler months coming on to see these cars really come alive.

Thanks again Rob for the video.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

awesome vid! I love the sound of your WS6 trust
Old 08-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
awesome vid! I love the sound of your WS6 trust
You should hear it like I did on our second run.....with the window down about 8 feet from the tail end of his car. Holy crap!! And he says this is his quiet setup! Don't let our first run fool you....his car is a freaking beast. Everything just happened to work in my favor that time. I expect to be walked handily the next time we line up.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Robdevo
I use Sony Vegas 8 for the editing.

Thanks for the comments.
thanks man, you do some pretty good work!

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
The forum is going pretty good, the whole idea was to just gather late-model car enthusiasts. I don't care if it is a Mustang, a Fbody, or a Integra, if they are tastefully done and make the power, I'm all for it. The cool thing is we've been around for a month or so, we have 2 1k RWHP Cobras, a few single turbo Supras, a 600 RWHP Integra, a 650RWHP S2000, a high 6XX RWHP Evo that allowed me to examine very easily every detail of his car at WOT doing 130 (cough *robdevo* cough), a few blown trucks, one with a 408 and an F1, etc. etc.

Looks like a good thing so far!
yeah i had nothing better to do so i went over and checked around your site. looks pretty cool and i really like the "what is 1%" thing and what you guys are about. no fucksticks being brand loyal and shoving it on your face, no shitty cars, and all have to be street cars. all kinds of cars making power if different ways will make for some great videos!

i wish i had a fast car and lived down there. our local boards are full of dbags, one is a bunch of trailored cars, another is a whole bunch of tools that just **** around. gets annoying real quick. wish i could get guys to start that up around here.

btw, cool forum name. something different.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by arcticT
You should hear it like I did on our second run.....with the window down about 8 feet from the tail end of his car. Holy crap!! And he says this is his quiet setup!
Don't be fooled, I still hate you and your teal terror! You deserved it! It is my quiet setup though, wait til Saturday, cutouts!!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't be fooled, I still hate you and your teal terror! You deserved it! It is my quiet setup though, wait til Saturday, cutouts!!
I love the sound of the air just being blown through the exhaust... I can't wait to get my built motor turbo car up and going
Old 08-19-2009, 04:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
thanks man, you do some pretty good work!

yeah i had nothing better to do so i went over and checked around your site. looks pretty cool and i really like the "what is 1%" thing and what you guys are about. no fucksticks being brand loyal and shoving it on your face, no shitty cars, and all have to be street cars. all kinds of cars making power if different ways will make for some great videos!

i wish i had a fast car and lived down there. our local boards are full of dbags, one is a bunch of trailored cars, another is a whole bunch of tools that just **** around. gets annoying real quick. wish i could get guys to start that up around here.

btw, cool forum name. something different.
Yea, it's an interesting concept, but it is working. It really is a no B.S. place, if somebody is a tool or just immature, ban stick, there are plenty of forums. It probably looks a lil dull just looking in on the forum tho .
Old 08-19-2009, 05:05 PM
12 Second Club

did you guys pay to start that one up or did you go to some free site? either way, id love to get some people together and get one started like you have, esp if yours works out. itd be nice to have a place where real car enthusiats could hangout, and not have people act like babies. we too have a bunch of forums, all of which suck. ill keep an eye on yours and maybe ill steal a little from it if i decide to get one going. its alright if it loks bland in the beginning, as long as there is substance, itll be fine. i think you guys got a good start with some really badass cars.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Hahahaha....The Teal Terror has many enemies. I'm not sure if I'll be out this weekend but I look forward to seeing/hearing that thing at full tilt boogie with the cutouts. Then it will be Teal Terror vs GSXR!!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:41 PM
10 Second Club

Haha, my poor lil Gixxer!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by arcticT
Hahahaha....The Teal Terror has many enemies. I'm not sure if I'll be out this weekend but I look forward to seeing/hearing that thing at full tilt boogie with the cutouts. Then it will be Teal Terror vs GSXR!!
Yes it does. I'm gonna be coming after you here very soon! Can't wait for our rematch.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Twotonefreak
Yes it does. I'm gonna be coming after you here very soon! Can't wait for our rematch.
I'm as ready as I'll ever be!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

boooo video being re-encoded
Old 08-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Video back up http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...ore_702336.htm

thanks!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Regular

Man that was a good night, hope you all enjoyed the video! Many more to come!
Trust's car, and the Teal terror are even more impressive in person!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

now that's a badass vid
Old 08-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Launching!

Very nice. Your T/A runs good, man. The vid kicked *** as well - none of those cars were anything to sneeze at. If you don't mind me asking, what PSI were you on that night (said you were running under 18, right?). How close are you to maxing out the D1? Also, have you modified the D1 system to get that kind of airflow out of it and are you still on the stock 4.5" intercoolers? Sorry for the list of questions but looks like you have a solid setup there.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:30 AM
Teching In

Nice vid thanks for sharing
Old 08-20-2009, 07:38 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Vid. That was some good racing. Looks like everybody had a great time!
Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll be sure to pass them along .

Originally Posted by LustrousWS6
Very nice. Your T/A runs good, man. The vid kicked *** as well - none of those cars were anything to sneeze at. If you don't mind me asking, what PSI were you on that night (said you were running under 18, right?). How close are you to maxing out the D1? Also, have you modified the D1 system to get that kind of airflow out of it and are you still on the stock 4.5" intercoolers? Sorry for the list of questions but looks like you have a solid setup there.
Yea, it was about 17-18 that night, it is down a few, I usually peak at 21psi. The blower seemed to pick up a couple PSI with the Vic. Jr. and the elbow, but it has a screen on the front of it now too instead of the hat setup for when I go run it. Between the intake/elbow and the screen it went from 15 psi to 21 psi. 3.4" blower pulley, 7.65" crank pulley, spins to 6,500 RPM.

Quick Reply: Street Vid: 770RWHP T/A, 865RWHP Viper, I/E N2O LS3, T70 Jetta, ZX10, Bolt-On SS etc.